- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Station Contact
- Hospital Contact
- Housekeeper Optional
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Police Contact
- Private Pool
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
About this PropertyHilton Head Island is more than a holiday destination; it's a state of mind that accepts you to "get away from it all". At 3 Urchin Manor, you'll feel as though you're living in Heaven. This extravagant home with vistas of the Atlantic, and only one tenth of a mile to the beach, is tucked into a section known as Burkes Beach, located mid-island with stores and fine dining close by.
Free Activities Supplied! Play a round of golf, discover Hilton Head on bicycle and even bring out your inner kid with a round of putt-putt golf! To enhance your holiday experience, Holiday Homes of Hilton Head includes our signature Southern Hospitality Pass, which means all of the above activities are COMPLIMENTARY. Contact us today to learn more about the complimentary fun included with this Holiday Homes of Hilton Head rental! (1 pass for each activity per group, passes expire daily. 1 bicycle per reservation).
3 Urchin Manor, Hilton Head Island, SC
First Floor (Main level), Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen with kitchen bar, Laundry Room, Half Bath; access to Private Pool/Spa, pool outdoor space, gas grille
Bedroom 1: First Floor, Master, King bed, Private Bath, whirlpool tub, separate shower
Bedroom 2: Second floor, King bed, w/sitting area; covered balcony, Private Bath, whirlpool tub, separate shower.
Bedroom 3: Second floor, Queen Bed, Private Bath
Bedroom 4: Second floor, 2 Double Beds, Private Bath
Third Floor, Enormous Bonus room with bar area and queen couch sleeper, desk with wireless connection, half bathroom, balcony
Bedroom 5: Third floor, 3 Twin Beds and 1 trundle, Private Bath (tub/shower combo)
Bedroom 6: Third floor, King Bedroom, with access to balcony, Private Bath
Ground Level: - Garage, Elevator
Elevator Dimensions: 31.5" wide x 35" deep (wheelchairs must remove foot rest to fit)
NOTE: Our units and elevators are not ADA compliant.
Pool Dimensions: 12' x 24'
*Spa can be heated for an additional $500/ week & the pool can be heated for an additional $1000/ week. Spa and/or pool heat must be added to your reservation at least 30 days prior to arrival. Please note that we do not heat the pool Memorial Day- Mid September, the spa can be heated year round*
NOTE: If you are renting on a third event site such as Vacation Rental By Owner or HomeAway - you are subject Holiday Homes of Hilton Head's cancellation policy ** please contact Holiday Homes of Hilton Head for more information:
Cancellations are subject to a 4% (of the total) cancellation fee.*
Cancellations made 90 days or more in advance of arrival, will receive full refund less 4% (of the total).
Cancellations made 31-89 days in advance of arrival, will forfeit the full 50% deposit paid to date.
Cancellations made 30 days or less in advance of arrival, will receive no refunds.
To secure a reservation, we require a 50% deposit upfront and the balance payment due thirty days prior to arrival via *E-Check (*domestic accounts only) or Visa, Master, Find or American Express card. If you buy Travel Insurance, the policy must be paid for IN FULL at the time of buy/ renting
- Many rental owners and vacation homes supply Hilton Head area travel books which include promotions, either offered independently by merchants, or via a relationship between the property manager and the local business itself. Keep an eye out for these books and promotional books, since this allows travelers to take advantage of the same fantastic activities at a considerable discounted.
- Would like to avoid the crowds? Off-peak times provide significant discounts.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may be qualified for discounted rates. Make sure to check with property management company to see if your travelling crew qualifies for a reduction.
- Is there a particular activity you are most getting excited about ? Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the family activities and sights you are most excited about.
- Consider obtaining trip insurance together with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental rate, offers visitors reimbursement of their travel expenses for any nights missed as a result of health related emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unanticipated hotel room stay or extra gas. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
General Rental property Information
You might be pleasantly surprised to uncover just how many rental homes are available at your destination. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of essential research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Rentals are commonly owner operated or managed by rental management companies. For owners not directly engaged in the management of their properties, management companies are critical in assisting guests with making reservations, check-in, housekeeping, and any routine service issues that may occur.
Here are some tips and strategies to help you understand the vacation home search and booking process.
How to find and reserve the best vacation home:
Before you decide to book "6BR Ocean Views, Private Pool, Elevator, Short Walk to Beach", examine our short checklist of things to consider.
Start Your Search Early
Like many trendy destinations, In Hilton Head the best rental properties are booked early. To get the best selection, start your planning and search 6-Twelve months before a trip. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your rental..
Find your Spot and Establish Dates
Agreement can be tough between family members, but as soon as this tricky part is complete everything will start to drop in place.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
How many relatives are joining your vacation? Be mindful that most vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the family room. You will need to determine what is most appropriate for the party. Generally rental home listings will describe each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Determine Your Budget
The majority of rentals are marketed with a price range. Determine the cost for your selected trip. It might be at the top end of the range. Make sure that you get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones prior to booking a costly rental property. One member of your company will need to be in charge of gathering contributions and agreeing to responsibility for the whole rental price at time of reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What home features is your family interested in? Do you simply desire a property with a swimming pool, spa tub or beach volleyball court? Do you want to be far from the crowds, or near a city setting? Will the unit have bicycles and body boards available during your stay? Gather a list of "necessities and preferences" from your party to help filter your search to the perfect property.
In some cases the older generation has problems with stairways. Be sure to remember and ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Make sure to include your pets. Animal friends are welcome at many vacation rentals, but policies can vary. Type of animal, size and dog breeds can be restricted. Examine your agreement carefully! Extra fees may apply when pets are included. Ask questions *prior to* you reserve!
Where to Search
Once the area, dates and attendees are decided, search multiple resources for the best vacation rental selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Hilton Head local vacation rentals" for local rental home management companies. In addition to offering exclusive rental properties, local companies offer you superb service..
Negotiate the Price
When you've located the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your vacation dates are available.
Some property owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season week, try asking for an additional night. Negotiating rates is more effective during the off-season when many rental homes sit empty.
Go Through The Contract
You will have to know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Ensure that your price includes all taxes and fees.
Cancelling your Rental Home
Be sure you are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Many rental home agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs ranges from 1% - 5% of the standard rental home price, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any days missed as a consequence of personal medical emergencies or storms, in addition to hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or additional gas.
After you feel you've identified "the one", start the booking process. Do not forget that most rental agreements will require a considerable rental deposit and/or security deposit to cover the rental home owner.
Know Who to Call
Be sure to get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We recommend saving the contact's details in your phone and wallet.
Good luck on reserving your rental home! You're on your way to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Take notes of any damages immediately after you arrive. If you discover damage, or if fixes are required call the home manager immediately. If there is a disagreement about legal liability later, having the documented problems and communication attempts will be helpful.
- You could need instructions for a fireplace, Television set or spa tub. Call your property manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save hours of difficulty.
- Don't forget to respect your nearby neighbors. Locals will likely be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your home.
- Ask a local. Local people are a fantastic source of recommendations.
- Be sure to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation rental secured when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Ensure you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cabinets and wardrobes.
- Make a point to walk through the rental one last time and check for property damage. We suggest walking through with the rental manager whenever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you rate your experience? Most rental home management companies and vacation rental websites allow customers to give comments. If your property and/or property manager was outstanding, they will appreciate your positive reviews. If something went wrong, we recommend being pleasant but honest regarding your experience. Top owners and managers will try very hard to correct the situation.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a vacation recap meeting with the members of your group. Did they like the property? Maybe everything ended up being exceptional and you are excited to reserve the rental for next year. Otherwise, you have acquired useful experience to help with your next search.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.6 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.9 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Coligny Park - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.0 miles