- As low as $435/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1518 sq ft (141 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1518 square feet
You'll appreciate this entirely-refreshed three bedroom villa mins. from the beach! Recent updates includes the entire kitchen, all bathrooms, floors, paint as well as new furnishings in the living and dining areas in addition to the Carolina room.
Upon entering, you are met by the living, dining and kitchen areas. The living room features tall cathedral ceilings and a wall-mounted Intelligent TV. The new living, dining and Carolina room furnishings is designed around a beach theme.
The completely-updated kitchen is fully-supplied with everything your family will need and features bar seating for four. The kitchen now features handsome quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances and bespoke cabinetry! The updated dining area seats six.
The Primary bedroom has a king bed, HDTV and a newly updated Primary bathroom. This Primary bathroom features a quartz double vanity and sizable tiled walk-in shower with rainfall shower head.
The guest bedroom as two queen beds, HDTV and its own freshly updated en-suite guest bathroom. The guest bathroom has a new quartz vanity and tiled tub and shower combination. The next guest bedroom features a queen bed and its own freshly updated guest bathroom. This guest bathroom features a quartz vanity and tiled walk-in shower.
Outside on your private deck you'll savor dining with a view of the 11-mile lagoon system which runs through Palmetto Dunes. Beach access is right across the street! You'll be on the beach with a 5-10 min. walk. Huntington is located near the Arthur Hills golf course as well, making a morning or evening of golf a breeze!
*Limited to three car passes per reservation*
Heated: October 15-November 30 | March 1 - April 30
When pool is not heated, closed for the season
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. Palmetto Dunes Club and George Fazio Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips for getting the best Hilton Head rental experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- Summer time is high season in the Hilton Head area. To find the best value, consider shifting your vacation week to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer warm temperatures, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer guests an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, travel guide magazines have deals for local tours, shops, and attractions.
Planning, selecting, and booking the best Hilton Head vacation home:
- To start, have your group decide on date ranges and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. Large Fully-Updated Three Bedroom Villa Steps from the Beach! has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rentals search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, call the property owner before you reserve the vacation home. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to determine what bed configuration is optimal for your family.
- Are you looking for unique amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- Some rentals allow pets, and others don't. Acceptable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the host about allowable breeds and types before booking.
Advice for your stay:
- We recommend storing the owner's information in your smartphone.
- Upon check-in, record any damages to the property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers disrupting your home life. Use the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and attractions you would have never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically help. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your vacation home while you are out and about. Keep your property safe!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected all personal belongings. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property owners rely on excellent feedback to stimulate more bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your review find their best vacation home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.