- As low as $109/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Internet access
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1459 sq ft (136 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1459 square feet
Queens Grant 676
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Located at Queens Grant in the broad Palmetto Dunes Resort community, this 2BR/2BA hideaway presents the ideal fusion of comfort and convenience. Savor sunny days on the cavernous deck, complete with a charcoal grille, alfresco dining.
Walk to the coastline or relax by the five outdoor pools. Additional amenities include a seasonal buggy, miles of bicycle trails, and access to tennis courts and world-class golf courses.
Detailed with vaulted ceilings and two sets of sliding glass doors, the roomy living area provides a sleeper couch, a adore seat, and a flat-screen TV.
A two-person table is ideal for playing card games.
KITCHEN & DINING
Whip up favorite recipes in the well-equipped kitchen, which offers a full suite of appliances and ample counter space.
When it's time to dine, the table accommodates six.
BED & BATH
This ground-floor condo sleeps six guests between two bedrooms and a full-size sleeper couch in the living area.
The comfortable main bedroom features a king-size bed, a flat-screen TV, and access to the deck. The en-suite bathroom has a walk-in shower.
The second bedroom is furnished with a queen-size bed and a flat-screen TV. The guest bathroom is configured with a tub/shower combination.
OUTDOOR AREA & AMENITIES
Unwind on the back deck, appointed with alfresco dining and a charcoal grille. A set of stairs leads to a shared yard.
Queens Grant amenities include:
- Five outdoor pools (unheated, open April to October)
- On-call buggy (April to September)
- Bicycle trails connecting the entire resort
- Access to three world-class golf courses (additional fee)
- Access to an award-winning tennis center (additional fee)
- Access to an 11-mile interconnected lagoon system for canoeing and kayaking
EXTRA PERKS & MORE DETAILS
Guest amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi and an in-unit washer/dryer.
Unassigned parking is available for a max. of two cars in the Queens Grant lot. Your reservation total will include the following parking fee (prices are subject to change) for two cars:
1-2 nights: $0
3-7 nights: $50
8-14 nights: $80
15-180 nights: $100
This unit is accessed via one step at the entryway. The backyard is shared with the neighboring units.
Located near the entrance of Palmetto Dunes, Queens Grant offers enviable walkability to the best of the resort. Stroll to sandy beaches, an array of dining options, and the Palmetto Dunes General Store.
Perched alongside the Robert Trent Jones Golf Course, you're also just a fast walk from the George Fazio Golf Course and the Palmetto Dunes Tennis and Pickleball Center.This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 28734
City/town permit number: 028734
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Robert Trent Jones Golf Course and Robert Trent Jones Oceanfront Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Rental home tips:
When to book & When to go:
- The sooner you can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation homes are booked early. Booking your vacation rental 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- To find the best vacation home for your budget, we strongly suggest reserving in the Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at popular attractions and restaurants. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Some hosts and property managers offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Check with your property manager to see if special discounts are available for your group.
- Property management companies often offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Often, rental management companies supply Hilton Head area visitors guides which include special deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to pick the perfect rental in the Hilton Head area:
- Start by choosing the best vacation week and a maximum budget.
- 5 Pools, Walk to Beach & Golf has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly available on booking websites. If they are not listed, reach out to the property management company before reserving the home. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to establish which bed configuration is best for your group.
- If your group is bringing pets, you must reserve a pet-friendly rental. Get details on breed, size, and type requirements. Some property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a particular Hilton Head destination you are enamored with, browse rentals that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Some things to know before you go:
- Get the owner's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your . Store the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, elevator or coffee maker. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents lots of problems.
- Lock your rental property while you're away! Don't let burglars ruin your family vacation.
- During arrival, note any issues with the property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors disrupting your peaceful neighborhood. Apply the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would've not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Double-check every room of the property to confirm that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on great feedback to drive new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best vacation rental. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.9 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.3 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.6 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.9 miles