- As low as $189/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Pet friendly
- Scuba diving nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sofa bed
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1081 sq ft (100 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1081 square feet
Ketch Court 893
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Start your vacation off right with a stay at 893 Ketch Court. Located just steps from the famed Harbour Town Lighthouse in Sea Pines Plantation, this villa offers amazing vistas and comfortable furnishings for a calming vacation. The open floor plan provides a great space for the family to gather, with a living area boasting a couch, two chairs, a flatscreen TV, and access to the private balcony overlooking lush landscaping. The dining area comfortably seats 6, and the kitchen is well-equipped with everything needed to prepare for your event.
Ketch Court is conveniently located in the heart of Harbour Town. With water sports, a fantastic playground, world-class golf courses, stores, and eateries all within walking distance, there is never a shortage of things to do and sights to see! Guests are also welcome to purchase pool passes for the South Beach Club Pool ($15 daily/family and $75 weekly/family). A complimentary shuttle service is supplied for guests in Sea Pines, making the beach just a short trolley ride away!
Check-in time: 4:00 PM.
Check-out time: 10:00 AM.
All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM.
No smoking is allowed anywhere on the premises.
Shared laundry facilities on-site
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already included in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family pets. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 3.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 33728
City/town permit number: 029115
City/town permit number: 29115
About the Area
This condo is located in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island, and is next to a golf course and by the sea. Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Sea Pines Forest Preserve and Newhall Audubon Preserve. Hilton Head Zipline and The Sandbox are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tricks and tips for getting the best vacation rental experience:
How to get the best value:
- To get the best rental for your budget, we highly recommend booking in the Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular attractions.
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier your group can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked early. Reserving your vacation property up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your family qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property managers often offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitors guide magazines which often include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to pick the perfect vacation home in the Hilton Head area:
- Start by having your group decide on dates and a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your family needs. Dog-friendly Harbour Town getaway w/ a furnished balcony & on-site golf has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is regularly accessible online. Otherwise, email the host before reserving your home. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches. You will need to establish what is suitable for your group.
- Visiting for a single attraction or event? Use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Additional pet fees or costs may be applied to your agreement.
- Be sure you get the host's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home.
- Note any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately send them to the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are helpful if there is a dispute.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, television set or kitchen appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent lots of problems.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often times, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental while you're away. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Re-check the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all personal items at check-out. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a terrific stay? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your rental and/or host was wonderful, they would love to hear it. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.