- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Internet access
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1652 sq ft (153 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1652 square feet
Cutter Court 932
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Just steps away from Harbour Town Golf Links, Sea Pine Racquet Club, shopping, eateries, and playground, this ground-floor condo is the ideal hideaway for you and your family or friend group. And if you don't feel like walking, the complimentary Sea Pines Trolley stops right in front of the property. Inside you will find a neutral environment with splashes of fun color. Gather around the living room for games and conversations, or to watch your favorite movies and sports teams on the intelligent TV. The dining table comfortably seats the whole family as you dine in style with an painless access window to the kitchen. With all stainless steel appliances, the chef of your group will appreciate this entirely-equipped kitchen for serving up your favorite meals and snacks. You can also dine alfresco on the broad outside patio, great for entertaining, meals, or just calming as you sip your morning coffee or evening drinks. At the end of a long, fun-filled day, sink into a comfortable bed to refresh for your next adventure.
THINGS TO KNOW
Streaming services are available with guests’ own account(s).
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 32812
City/town permit number: 073372
About the Area
Located by the sea, this condo is in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Hilton Head Zipline and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Rental property booking tips and tricks:
When to book a Hilton Head rental home & When to go:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. Booking your Hilton Head vacation rental in the Spring or Fall is a great way to save on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property managers frequently offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for details.
- Often, management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines which include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Finding the perfect vacation rental:
- Select vacation week and maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration you need. Harbour Town condo with ground-floor access, private patio, & great location has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally available on booking pages. If not, reach out to the host before you reserve the vacation home. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Is your group looking for particular amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Some properties allow pets, but some don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the host about your furry family members before booking.
Have a fantastic stay:
- We recommend storing the owner's information in your smartphone.
- To make certain that damages are not linked to your family's visit, inspect the rental for any problem areas when you arrive. Call the property manager immediately to document any issues. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be useful.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be a terrific source for finding the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your vacation home while you are away. Protect your property!
- Just before checking out, complete a final walk-through to make sure you haven't leave anything behind. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a wonderful time? Most rental home management companies make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.