About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2974 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Yard Arm 1
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
"Yard Arm 1 is an immaculately updated 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom private home in Palmetto Dunes. This striking home features some of the most unique and favorable fixtures and finishes throughout.
Located through Palmetto Dunes North Gate, the Mariner section, this one-level open concept floorplan home will not disappoint. Enter the home into the entryway and instantly you are greeted by the charming wood floors, the vaulted ceilings in the living room, the natural light filtering in through the sizable windows, and the coastal chic décor. Designer decorated, the living room has a lot of appeal and comfortable, modren furnishings that include two couches and a huge, wall-mounted flat panel TV.
Bedroom and Bathroom configurations
The master bedroom has a king bed, wall-mounted flat panel TV, bespoke furnishings, private en suite bath with double vanities, soaking tub and glass-enclosed walk-in shower, all with much attention to detail. The back patio can be accessed from the master bedroom.
The second bedroom has two queen size beds, flat panel TV and access to hallway bathroom with walk-in shower
The third bedroom has a king bed, wall-mounted flat panel TV and private bathroom with double vanity and glass-enclosed walk in shower.
The fourth bedroom has a queen size bed, wall-mounted flat panel TV and access to hallway bath shared with bedroom 2.
Private Home in Palmetto Dunes
13 Minute Walk To Beach
Open Concept Floor Plan
Enormous Driveway (Can fit up to 4 Vehicles)
Full Size Washer/Dryer
Please read our important pool heat information to help you have the best vacation possible! This property has a pool that can be heated between Labor Day and Memorial Day for an additional fee. At least seven days' notice MUST be given for heat to be turned on. If the outside temperature is colder than 55 degrees, the pool may not be able to maintain a warmer temperature. If the pool does not reach your desired temperature but is still warming, refunds will NOT be given. Please note there is a 5-day minimum to heat the pool.
Parking notes: Private driveway with ample parking. Please do not drive on the sidewalk in front of the home as it will crack. Thank you!!!
This rental is located on floor 1.
5 days notification is required in order to heat the pool. A fee of USD95 per day must be paid prior to check-in. Guests can contact Vacasa after booking to purchase pool heat for your stay.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.)
The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is on the waterfront. The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Folly Field Beach and Coligny Beach. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to find the best Hilton Head vacation property experience:
Finding your perfect vacation home:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. To get the best value, shift your group's trip dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer warmer weather, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer.
- The sooner your group can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best rental homes are booked very early. Booking your vacation property 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your family qualifies for a discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area travel guides which often include special deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Select a group lead, choose your trip dates, and select a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your family needs. Ground-Floor Home w/Private Heated Outdoor Pool, Gas Grill, Free WiFi, and W/D has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is often available on booking websites. If not, call the host before you reserve the vacation property. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches. You'll need to determine what configuration is right for your family.
- Visiting for a single attraction or event? Use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you must reserve a rental that allows animals. Request specifics on breed, weight, and type requirements. Some property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
Considerations for your stay:
- Add the owner's information to your phone. Understand and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- To make sure that damages are not attributed to your stay, inspect for any problem areas when you arrive. message the property manager right away to report any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, television set or WIFI setup. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent quite a few issues.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a great source for finding the best local spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are gone! Don't let burglars spoil your vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all belongings. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental one final time and scan for any damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photos of the rental to record its condition.
- Did you have a wonderful stay? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property management company was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.3 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.7 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.5 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 3.7 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.8 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.3 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.8 miles