- As low as $183/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sofa bed
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Whale watching nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Bluff Villas 1726
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
The ideal vacation awaits! Make memories that will last a lifetime staying in this splendid Sea Pines condo. Play your favorite songs on the stereo and savor winding down in a roomy living room. This home highlights a gorgeous galley-style kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and plenty of counter space to prepare meals. Savor meals in the dining area or at the breakfast bar. Take in the alluring golf course vistas with a cup of coffee on the private patio. Guests can appreciate a direct path to the beach from this complex. The possibilities are countless in this comfortable condo designed for beach fans.
THINGS TO KNOW
The Bluff Villa complex is not equipped with elevators, use of stairs is required.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 29209
City/town permit number: 029209
About the Area
Located near the beach, this condo is in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Stoney-Baynard Ruins and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Sea Pines Forest Preserve and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. The Sandbox and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the best vacation property experience:
Find your perfect rental home:
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is the most expensive season in coastal SC. To book the largest vacation home for your budget, we highly recommend booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at popular Hilton Head attractions and restaurants. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Booking websites often offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Many management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines which often include special offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Selecting and booking the perfectrental home:
- Select dates and max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. Ground floor condo with private washer/dryer and central AC - close to beach has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head vacation rental search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally available on booking websites. Otherwise, email or call the property management company before you reserve your home. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to establish what configuration is suitable for your family.
- Some properties allow pets, but others don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the property manager about pet restrictions before booking.
- If there's a particular Hilton Head attraction you simply love, browse properties that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
Considerations for your stay:
- Add the owner's contact info to your phone. Understand and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are out, just like you would back home.
- During arrival, make note of any issues with the property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful visitors disrupting your peaceful neighborhood. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and places you would have not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all personal items. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a fantastic vacation? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your rental property and/or host was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was out of order and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.