About this Property
- Sleeps 18
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 5802 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Escape from everyday life and appreciate an exceptional Hilton Head Island hideaway staying in this six-bedroom five and a half bathroom luxury home in the Palmetto Dunes plantation! This handsome home features pretty vistas of the lagoon and Robert Trent Golf course. Take in the striking scenery that surrounds right from the roomy kitchen and living area with an open floor plan. Take advantage of the private pool and grille in the backyard by hosting a BBQ for family and friends! This home is decorated charmingly to ensure that you feel comfortable and at ease! Cook delicious meals in the roomy full kitchen boasting beautiful granite countertops. There is plenty of seating to dine together in the kitchen, bar, and dining area. With accommodations for 18 guests, this home is the ideal choice for hosting huge gatherings!
What's close by:
There's plenty of fun activities to choose from in the Palmetto Dunes plantation! Sitting just a three-min. bicycle ride from the beach, you'll have fast access to the calming sands and flowing tide of the Atlantic Ocean! Beach days will be painless and convenient, so be sure to pack your favorite swimsuit. There are plenty of golf courses to choose from if you want to spend the day golfing with friends! Explore and dine at delicious local eateries at The Shelter Cove Towne Centre just three miles away! Not to mention, there are multiple bicycle paths throughout Palmetto Dunes that will allow you to take in all of the beauty and wildlife that surrounds this area!
Things to know:
Private washer & dryer
No family pets allowed per HOA regulations.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: Guests will have access to the garage as well as the driveway for parking. Parking pass from Palmetto Dunes will be required.
Security camera details: This home features an active front door Ring security camera.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.)
The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is next to a golf course and by the sea. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Robert Trent Jones Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Coligny Beach and Folly Field Beach. Adventure Cove and The Sandbox are also worth visiting. With fishing and swimming nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Strategies for getting the best Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
When to book a Hilton Head rental home & When to go:
- The sooner your group can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best rental properties are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation rental up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Hilton Head area. To find the best value, try changing your family's Hilton Head vacation dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer warmer weather, , and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Property managers sometimes offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer customers an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitors guide magazines contain discounts for local tours, shops, and attractions.
How to choose the perfect rental:
- Choose vacation dates and budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your group needs. Gorgeous luxury home with breathtaking lagoon views, private pool, & more! has 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, reach out to the property manager before booking your home. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you'll need to find a property that allows animals. Ask for information on breed, weight, and type requirements. Often, property managers charge additional pet fees.
- Are you looking for special amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Take a copy of the host's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your .
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental while you're out and about. Protect your property!
- To ensure that no damages are attributed to your family's visit, inspect the property for any problem areas upon your arrival. message the property manager right away to document any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors bothering your life at home. Use the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would've never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- When it's time to leave, take a walk-through to make sure you have not forget anything. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental a final time and scan for damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager is not available, take video of the rental to record its condition.
- Did you have a great time? Many rental websites make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or host was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.5 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.9 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.7 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 3.6 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.7 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.0 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.5 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.1 miles