- As low as $132/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Internet access
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1022 sq ft (95 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1022 square feet
Stones Throw 53
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Welcome to Hilton Head Island, where you are a stone’s throw away from tranquility and tranquility on the beach! You’ll be a short walk from Folly Field Beach Park and its boardwalk lined with charming trees leading to the oceanfront. Dig your feet in and read your favorite book to the peaceful sound of the waves while under the shade of an umbrella. Check out marvelous eateries, take a boat tour on the water, bicycle on the many trails, walk to mini-golf, or play one of the many golf courses all right at your fingertips.
This splendid condo features an on-site pool so you can relax and soak up the good vibes after a fun-filled day out. Savor one of the dozens of awesome eateries close by or take advantage of the full kitchen to whip up a meal. Gather around the dining room table or kick back on the patio with your favorite drink in hand.
The excellent splendor of HHI awaits! Book your stay today!
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 073252
City/town permit number: 32411
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is by the sea. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Getting the best vacation rental experience:
Sticking to a budget:
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are high season in the Hilton Head area. Booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is a good way to save on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable homes. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Some hosts offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your family.
- Property managers typically offer customers an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for details.
- Often, management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guides which often include special offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to select the perfect vacation rental:
- First and foremost, have your group select trip dates and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Gorgeous condo w/ two patios, pool, full kitchen, grill - short walk to beach has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually available online. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property owner before booking the vacation property. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional pet fees or costs might be applied to your invoice.
- Does your family require specific amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Tips for a smooth stay:
- Put the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental while you are out, just like you would at home.
- Upon check-in, note any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant vacationers disrupting your peace and quiet. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and places you would've not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Re-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items at check-out. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property owners rely on great ratings to propel future reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best vacation rental. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.3 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.0 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.6 miles