About this Property
- Sleeps 17
- 7 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Sandy Beach Trail 6, this luxury 7 bedroom, 6.5 bathroom home is an exceptional vacation getaway! Located 3rd Row Ocean this home features a private pool* and less than a 2 min. walk to the beach!
Appreciate cooking in the gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops, a breakfast bar and upgraded stainless appliances. The enormous dining area is ideal for sizable family gatherings. The kitchen and dining area are open to a light, bright and airy living area. Brand new vinyl plank floor in all bedrooms! This home has refreshed the game room to feature both a billiards table and a ping pong table. Guests can access the game room from the home or from the ground level via the barn door entry from the garage! In the fall of 2019 the pool deck area was expanded to offer even more room for the whole group to take advantage of this elegant space. This whole will really blow you away!
Free Activities Supplied! Play a round of golf, discover Hilton Head on bicycle and even bring out your inner kid with a round of putt-putt golf! To enhance your vacation experience, Vacation Homes of Hilton Head includes our signature Southern Hospitality Pass, which means all of the above activities are COMPLIMENTARY. Contact us today to learn more about the complimentary fun supplied with this Vacation Homes of Hilton Head rental! (1 pass for each activity per group, passes expire daily. 1 bicycle per reservation).
6 Sandy Beach Trail, Hilton Head, SC
First Floor: Kitchen, Living Room, Dining Room, TV, Half Bath, Balcony Access,
Bedroom 1: First Floor, Master, Queen Bed, TV, Bath (Walk-In-Shower and Jacuzzi Tub)
Bedroom 2: First Floor, King Bed, TV, Bath (Shower and Tub Combo), Balcony Access
Second Floor: Laundry Room
Bedroom 3: Second Floor, Queen Bed, TV, Bath (Walk-In-Shower), Balcony Access
Bedroom 4: Second Floor, Two Twin Beds, TV, Bath (Walk-In-Shower), Balcony Access
Bedroom 5: Second Floor, Queen Bed, TV, Bath (Walk-In-Shower), Balcony Access
Bedroom 6: Second Floor, Twin over Full Bunk Bed and Twin Bed + Twin Trundle, TV, Balcony Access
Bedroom 7: Second Floor, Master, King Bed, TV, Bath (Walk-In-Shower and Jacuzzi Tub), Balcony Access
Ground Level: Salt Water Pool (Parlor Chairs and Table with seating for 6), Air conditioned Game Room (Ping-Pong, Pool Table, and TV), Parking In Driveway & Garage (Total Parking: 6 Vehicles)
ELEVATOR DIMENSIONS: 46" x 47" (Doorway 35")
NOTE: Our properties and elevators are not ADA compliant.
POOL DIMENSIONS: 20' x 20'
POOL HEAT: Pool can be heated for an additional $500/week to a max. of 88 degrees. Pool heat must be added to your reservation at least 30 days prior to arrival or on the day of booking, last min. requests may or may not be available and are subject to a service fee. Please note that we do not heat the pool Memorial Day- Mid September*
**LAST MINUTE (72 HRS prior to arrival) POOL HEAT UNAVAILABLE **
NOTE: NO Beach Towels and Equipment
CANCELLATION POLICY: See rental agreement for more information or contact Vacation Homes of Hilton Head with any questions. If you are booking on a third event site such as Vacation Rental By Owner or Expedia, you are subject to Vacation Homes of Hilton Head's cancellation policy. NOTE: Guests without travel insurance will not receive a refund or reimbursement for weather, hurricanes, mandatory and/ or voluntary evacuations, pandemics, etc. Please contact us for questions regarding coverage and to purchase a protection plan. Travel Insurance must be paid full upon purchase.
PAYMENT SCHEDULE: To secure a reservation, we require a 50% deposit upfront and the balance payment due thirty days prior to arrival via *E-Check (*domestic accounts only) or Visa, Master, Discover or American Card.Photo copies of both the reservation holder's Drivers License and Credit Card will be required.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Burkes Beach and Folly Field Beach. Traveling with kids? Consider Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and water skiing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling and hunting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Booking the best vacation rental experience:
Finding the best rental value:
- Summertime is high season in Hilton Head. To get the best rental within your budget, we suggest booking in Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at popular attractions and restaurants. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season.
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Winter holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some owners offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. Ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your family.
- Booking websites frequently offer their guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitor guides contain offers and deals for local accommodations, tours and attractions.
Planning and picking your Hilton Head vacation home:
- Choose a group leader, choose your vacation week, and choose a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Fun Game Room, Outdoor TV, Steps to Beach, Private Pool, Elevator! has 7 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is often available on booking websites. If not, email the property management company before you reserve the vacation property. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head beach you love, search for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental
- If your family is vacationing with pets, filter your search for a pet-friendly rental. Request specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Some hosts charge additional pet fees.
Advice for a smooth stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the instructions to your smartphone.
- Upon arrival, document any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, stereo or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents lots of issues.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are an incredible source for finding the best local scenic spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Keep the property locked while you're away! Don't let thieves spoil your family vacation.
- On check-out day, complete a walk-through to make sure you didn't forget any personal items. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on great feedback to inspire new reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.3 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.7 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.9 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.0 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.3 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 4.7 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.2 miles