- As low as $426/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1935 sq ft (180 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1935 square feet
Windsor Court South 3507
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Windsor Court South 3507 is a gorgeous, newly updated oceanfront condo. Appreciate countless coastline vistas from this front-positioned condo on the fifth-floor face of the Windsor Court South building Palmetto Dunes. Take in pretty expansive vistas from the screened porch or one of the many balconies that can be found off the living room, dining room, main bedroom, and the second guest bedroom!
Enter the condo through the keyless entry system and walk into the entry with striking travertine stone floors. The living room is bright and roomy with handsome ocean vistas from the huge windows. New furnishings include a leather sectional couch and a flat panel intelligent TV. The living space is open to the formal dining room, which features impressive ocean vistas from huge windows. The screened porch is located off the dining room and offers covered balcony seating. The kitchen is completely equipped and features delightful granite counters, bespoke cabinets, and brand-new stainless appliances. There is an adjacent breakfast area off the kitchen that has balcony access.
The main bedroom features a king bed with a modernized private bath, an oceanfront balcony, and a 50” flat panel intelligent TV. The guest bedroom features a queen-size bed, access to a freshly updated bathroom featuring a walk-in shower that shares access with the hallway, extraordinary ocean vistas from the sizable windows, and a flat panel intelligent TV. The third guest bedroom features two twins, access to the enormous oceanfront balcony shared with the living room, a flat panel intelligent TV, and a freshly remodeled private bathroom featuring a tub/shower combo. Additional perks are complimentary WiFi, cable TV, keyless entry, and a brand-new washer/dryer.
The highly-desired Windsor Court complex offers something for everybody. A heated pool, spa, zero-entry kiddie pool, community grille area with gas grilles, community firepit, community playground, and shared sun deck. The beach access path is conveniently located just steps past the pool. Palmetto Dunes is an ideal area for a amazing, family vacation. Ride the miles of bicycle paths. Visit the local store for morning coffee and the newspaper. Play tennis and golf. Kayak or canoe the miles of lagoons. Savor the close by eateries! Or take the convenient Beach Buggy for complimentary to stores, eateries, and entertainment at Shelter Cove!
- Heated pool
- Zero-entry kiddie pool
- Gas grilles
- Sun deck
- Beach access
THINGS TO KNOW
Snowbird-friendly - contact Vacasa to inquire about special rates!
The pool is heated March 15-April 30 and October 15-November 30. It is cooled from July 15 - August 15th. This property includes two hours of complimentary tennis with the rental. Reservations can be made 24 hours in advance with no time restrictions. Tennis racquets and pickleball racquets (includes pickle balls) through the Palmetto Dunes Tennis Center.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 3 cars.
This rental is located on floor 5.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 070446
City/town permit number: 7876
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best Hilton Head vacation home experience:
When to go & When to book:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. Book your Hilton Head vacation in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best rental properties are reserved very early. Booking your rental up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your rental property.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property management companies typically offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guide magazines have deals for nearby attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
How to pick the best rental home in Hilton Head:
- Select a group leader, select your vacation week, and choose a maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. 5th-floor condo with ocean views, beach access, heated pool & tennis has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, email the property manager before you book the rental. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Does your group require particular amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental
- Some properties allow pets, but some don't. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the property manager about pet restrictions before booking.
More tips for your visit:
- Add the host's contact information to your phone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- To make certain no damages are linked to your family's stay, inspect for any problem areas upon check in. E-mail the rental manager immediately to document any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors bothering your peaceful home. Use the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and places you would have never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the rental while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- On check-out day, complete a walk-through to make sure you have not leave anything behind. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a excellent stay? Most rental managers make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property management company was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was out of order and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Coligny Beach Park - 1.9 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.3 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.6 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.7 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.8 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.9 miles