About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Queens Grant 740
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Boasting an unbeatable location in the Queen’s Grant neighborhood, this single-story condo is simply ideal for your next family getaway! The light-filled and open living area has cathedral ceilings, inviting furnishings, and a 50-inch flatscreen Intelligent TV with cable for movie nights or binge-watching with your adored ones, and opens up to the private patio. This private, fenced patio is ideal for barbecues! It has an outdoor dining area with seating for four and a gas grille. Back inside, the chef of the group will simply fall in appreciate with the delightfully updated kitchen featuring granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. When mealtime comes around, perch at the kitchen bar with seating for three, or gather at the glass dining table for five. Additional amenities include access to a community outdoor pool and tennis court!
The Palmetto Dunes Resort area features miles of white sand beach, three world-class golf courses (including the Robert Trent Jones course), and an award-winning tennis center. Rent a canoe, kayak, or paddleboard and discover the 11-mile lagoon system on the property. For the water adventurers in your group, surf lessons and boat units are available.
THINGS TO KNOW
There is a queen sleeper couch in the living area.
Palmetto Dunes features 19 clay courts for our guests. Four tennis courts are lighted for nighttime play. The lighted courts may be used on a first-come-first-served basis.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: Guests can only have as many parking passes as there are bedrooms.
Please park bicycles on the bicycle racks to
the left or right of the parking lot entrances
when not in use. There are also racks along
the rear of the property near the pool and
golf course. You may also leave bicycles in the
service yard or on the patio/deck.
It is against our association rules to
leave bicycles on the sidewalks or next to the
villas in shrubbery or mulched areas. Do
not cable bicycles to fences, trees or light
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.)
The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is by the sea. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Legendary Golf are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Coligny Beach and Burkes Beach. Adventure Cove and The Sandbox are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the very best Hilton Head vacation home experience:
When to book & When to go:
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are booked very early. Booking your vacation property up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental property.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Hilton Head. To find the best value, consider changing your vacation dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer pleasant weather, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Many property management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guides which will include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Choosing and booking the right Hilton Head rental home:
- Start by having your family choose date ranges and a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Fantastic condo w/private patio, gas grill, shared pool, tennis, & fast WiFi has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, email or call the property owner before booking the vacation home. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds. You will need to determine what configuration is optimal for your trip.
- Some rentals allow pets, but some do not. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the host about pets before booking.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head beach you are crazy about, look for homes that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
Considerations for your stay:
- Be sure you get the host's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent quite a few difficulties.
- Lock your rental property while you're gone! Don't let burglars spoil your holiday.
- To ensure that no damages are linked to your family's stay, make a record of any problem areas during check in. Make contact with the host immediately to document your findings. If there is a dispute, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a great source for finding the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Double-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all personal items at check-out. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the property a final time and scan for damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever possible. If the host is not available, remember to take photos and video of the property to record its condition.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on great ratings to propel future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your review and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.9 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.3 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.6 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.9 miles