- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyShipmaster 1805
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly costs are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Rent Now!'
Shipmaster 1805 is a charmingly furbished, four-bedroom, three-bathroom townhome only half a mile from the beach. With a first-floor entry, one bedroom on the main level, and three bedrooms upstairs, this home provides both a place to gather and find privacy.
Enter the villa from the parking area just in front to find a keyless entry system on the front door, a appreciation for access. Once inside, you'll see that the villa is inviting and attractively finished with handsome wood-look tile on the main level. Upon entry into the entryway, you'll first find a thoroughly supplied kitchen with granite countertops, generous cabinet space, and updated stainless steel appliances. The kitchen is open to the dining area and connects to the patio, which offers a gas grille, a patio dining table with an umbrella and six chairs, and lounge chairs for inviting and savoring the lush scenery and lagoon view.
The enormous living area is restfully decorated with a flatscreen TV, a brick mantle fireplace (that is decorative only), a enormous leather couch, and additional chairs. The living room sliding door also opens to the back patio.
The first floor has one bedroom with a TV and access to the hallway bathroom, where you'll find a tub/shower combo. Heading upstairs, you'll come to the remaining three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The main bedroom is sizable and has a TV, balcony access, and a private en suite bathroom with a double vanity and a tub/shower combo. The next bedroom is on the same hall and has a TV and access to the hall bathroom with a tub/shower combo. That bathroom is shared by the fourth and final bedroom, which has a TV as well. A Roku is supplied in the fourth bedroom - you can sign into your Netflix, Disney+, and other accounts for use while you're here.
This villa has all the amenities of home, including complimentary WiFi, cable TV, and a full-size washer/dryer.
The complex at Shipmaster is located just half a mile (a 10-12-min. walk) from the beach access at Shipyard Beach Club. Guests of the Shipmaster complex appreciate an unassigned community parking lot, an on-site tennis court, and a community pool that are exclusive to owners and visitors. The pool is not heated and is open seasonally from April until October.
This gem of an island location is just right for those seeking a laid back, peaceful holiday away from it all - but close enough to venture out to close by attractions when you want a change of pace. Guests savor returning to this villa year after year for its location, value, and on-site amenities. Make this villa your new holiday home!
This rental is located on floor 1.
Parking Notes: There's a community lot. Parking directly in front of the villa is available on a first come, first served basis, as parking is not assigned.
Water Access: The villa is half a mile from beach access (a 7-10-min. walk). Take Shipyard Drive toward the Shipyard Beach Club and Sonesta Resort. The beach access is at the end of the parking lot that is on your right, just past the Sonesta Resort parking lot.
Damage Waiver: The total price of your reservation for this Unit includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.)
The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Unit or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
- Many property managers and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area traveller discount guides that feature money-saving deals, either offered independently by merchants, or via a relationship between the property manager and the local business itself. Search for these publications and coupon books, since this allows travelers to experience the very same great activities with a frequently considerable discounted.
- Could you alter your dates? Off-peak times offer up significant discounts.
- Are you a military veteran? A number of management companies provide concessions to vets and active-duty forces. Be sure to check with property manager to see if your vacationing gang is eligible for a discounted rate.
- Is there a specific activity you are most looking forward to during your stay? If there's a certain Hilton Head atteaction that you just love, search for rental properties that cater especially to you.
- Consider purchasing trip insurance with your lease contract. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental price, provides vacationers reimbursement of their trip expenses for any nights missed resulting from personal health emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
General Rental property Tricks & Tips
You might be shocked to uncover how many properties are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation rentals available makes it possible to find an suitable getaway to accommodate their Hilton Head group, from restful condominiums to grand event homes with several bedrooms.
Nearly all rentals in Hilton Head are privately operated and many are represented by established local rental management agencies. Owners often select management companies to manage promoting and advertising, house cleaning services and maintenance tasks.
We have constructed a short guide to help you get the most from your vacation property experience.
How to find and reserve the perfect rental home:
Do you think "Family-Friendly Condo near the Beach w/ Free WiFi, Patio, Shared Pool & Tennis" is the perfect rental home for your upcoming getaway? Read through this check list to ensure it fits your needs.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Selection
Hilton Head rentals book months (and up to a year) in advance. Reserving your vacation property 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your vacation rental home..
Find your Spot and Identify Dates
Start by determining which particular area of Hilton Head you would like to visit, and the determine travel dates.
Pick a Size
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Remember that most vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room. It is important to determine what is suitable for your company. Generally rental home listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
What Exactly Are You Willing to Shell out?
Confirm that "Family-Friendly Condo near the Beach w/ Free WiFi, Patio, Shared Pool & Tennis" works with your budget *during your desired week*. Make sure you get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions prior to booking a costly rental. A single member of your party will have to be responsible for collecting contributions and accepting responsibility for the whole rental price at time of reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What home features is your group interested in? Is a screened deck a necessity? Do you desire to be far from the crowds, or close to a city setting? Does the home have bikes and body boards available for use throughout your stay? Make a list of priority features to help filter your search.
Do certain people in your crew have specialized needs? If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are needed, include that into your search. The majority of property postings will include a list of amenities.
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Remember to include your best friend! Animal friends are welcome at a number of rental homes, but guidelines differ. Type of animal, size and breeds might be restricted. Make certain you read agreements and contracts carefully. Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your contract.
Start your Search
. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Hilton Head local vacation homes" for local vacation rental management companies. Local rental management companies proudly offer a superior rental experience.
Re-read the description to be sure the vacation home has everything that you need. If it is something is missing, the rental home management company might know of similar homes that better suit your style and budget..
Some rental owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak weeks are likely to be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Study the Agreement
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that includes taxes, pet and other additional fees.
Cancelling your Rental Home
Ensure that you be aware of the cancellation policy prior to booking. Rental management companies and rental owners commonly offer their guests the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It provides relief should tragedy strike.
Reserve your Rental
When everything seems correct, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. You will likely be asked to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Get Contact Information
Put the property manager's contact info into your phone and wallet for convenient access to answers throughout your trip.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Take notes of any damage when you arrive. If you find problems, or if repairs are required contact the property manager without delay.
- When there's any ambiguity about parking, policies of the house, house access, pool operation, etc... we suggest you ask the rental manager promptly. A phone call can save hours of trouble.
- Remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Natives should be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Natives are a fantastic source of advice. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great date night, or the best spots for shopping?
- Make sure that you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental secured while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Clean up a little. Despite the fact that you're spending money on a housekeeping fee, The vacation rental really needs to be in good shape. Kitchen sinks stuffed with dirty dishes, substantial sand on the floor and sticky messes should be dealt with prior to leaving.
- As soon as your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the rental to confirm no property damage occurred during your stay. If it is possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you rate your experience? Most rental management companies and rental home sites allow travellers to offer comments. If the vacation rental and/or property manager was excellent, they will appreciate your praise. If something was unsatisfactory and they failed to correct it in a practical manner, or if the property was not as described, you'll want to make it a point in your comments.
Use Your Experience
Does everyone want to return next year? If everything was outstanding, next year's trip planning is going to be easy. Maybe the property wasn't perfect, and you will better know how to filter your search for the next trip.