- 2 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Communal Pool
- Dishes & Utensils
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this PropertyObtain calm and tranquility in this cavernous two-bedroom, two and half bath condo with an open floor plan. With plenty of space to spread out and relax and just steps away from the beach access path, this villa will enhance the ideal holiday for the entire family.
Just inside the entry to the villa you are welcomed by a enormous great room including a completely supplied kitchen, a dining area with seating for 6 and a comfortable living area including two plush couches and an inviting recliner.
For specials, promotions, deals and additional availability please contact our local Hilton Head Island sales agents at Sunset Units.
The thoroughly supplied kitchen will satisfy all your preparing needs. This space is ideal for creating award winning family dinners and preparing snacks for a busy day of adventures across the island. The dining area provides ample seating for the entire family plus three bar stools at the adjacent breakfast bar for additional space. Just off the kitchen and entry way you will find a full washer and dryer to make sure your favorite holiday fits are always tidy and ready to wear.
The living area provides enough space for the entire family to spread out and relax watching their favorite shows or movies on the flatscreen TV with included DVD player. This area also offers additional sleeping with a queen size sleeper couch. If you need to quickly check-in with the office, there is a desk in the living area including a peaceful space to complete any task.
Savor your evening libations on the huge screened in porch just off the living area. Listening to the feathered friends chirp and the oceans waves off in the distance will aid in casting away all the worries and stresses of everyday life. The sizable porch includes a table with seating for four and two inviting lounge chairs.
Off the entry you will find a two-piece powder room just outdoor the opulent Primary Bedroom. This bedroom includes a appealing king size bed, flatscreen TV as well as a bookshelf with multiple books guaranteed to transport you into a world of happiness and leisure. Just off this bedroom you will find a private balcony with seating for two. This is the ideal space to savor a gorgeous cup of coffee before conquering the day ahead. The en-suite bathroom off the Primary Bedroom includes a huge walk-in closet with enough space to store all of your favorite outfits, a double vanity sink with enough space to spread out as you get ready for a world class dinner, a spa like Jacuzzi tub and a enormous walk-in shower. Just off the en-suite is a separated water closet for added privacy.
The second bedroom includes 2 queen beds, a flat screen TV and access to the screened porch off the back of the villa. The second bedroom also includes a sizable en-suite bathroom including its own double vanity, spa like Jacuzzi tub and walk-in shower. You will also find a separated water closet for added privacy.
The Wendover Dunes community is located in the rather back portion of the famed Palmetto Dunes Oceanfront Resort. The community offers garage parking under the units, a private pool area, which is heated September through November and March through May, a year-round Jacuzzi, children’s pool, and community grille area.
Palmetto Dunes Oceanfront Resort is a 2000-acre community that stretches from the 3 miles of white sandy beach, through 11 miles of lagoons, 3 golf courses, and 25 tennis courts. There is also a convenient bikeway/walkway under William Hilton Parkway that provides access to the Shelter Cove Marina and Towne Centre including a plethora of world class stores and eateries.
Palmetto Dunes is a secured community, please specify the number of security gate passes that are needed at time of renting your reservation. Passes are charged per car per week. Only 3 cars allowed at this unit.
- Search for the tourism bureau in the area you want to travel. Most tourism bureaus will send printed tourism guides with special deals for vacation rentals, dining and activities. Search for these books and promotional books, because this allows visitors to take advantage of the same fantastic activities with a generally substantial discounted.
- Are you willing to alter your dates? The off-peak seasons will offer you fantastic rates on weekly rentals.
- A number of property management companies and owners offer price reductions for active and veteran members of the U.S. Armed forces, or repeat guests of the same rental home. Be sure to check with property owner to see if your visiting gang qualifies for a discount.
- Some rentals are essentially catered to specific guests, whether it is downtown homes with pier passes, city-center condos with walkable access to restaurants or waterfront homes that have private boat launching areas. Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the activities and tours you are most excited about.
- Think about investing in trip insurance together with your leasing contract. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental rate, provides travellers reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any missed resulting from personal medical-related emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unplanned motel stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
The Rental Process
First-timers are often surprised at the number and variety of short term rentals available in the Hilton Head area. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of worldwide research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
The majority of vacation rentals in Hilton Head are privately operated and many are represented by established local rental management agencies. Owners often choose management companies to facilitate promoting and advertising, housekeeping services and regular maintenance.
Seasoned Hilton Head vacationers have figured out a number of tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting rental properties, however many newcomers will be happy to know that many of these "strategies" are in plain sight, if you recognize where they should look.
Finding and booking the right rental property:
Do you believe "Sunset Rentals | Wendover Dunes 8103" is the best rental for your upcoming family vacation? Look over this guide to make sure it fits your needs.
Start Your Search Early
Hilton Head vacation rentals start booking early. To ensure the greatest selection of vacation rentals, we advise searching and reserving your Hilton Head vacation home Six-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever possible. Holiday reunions can be a popular time for families to plan their Summer vacations..
Find your Area and Identify Dates
Oftentimes, the toughest portion of organizing your trip is deciding on where to search, and when. As soon as the big decisions are tackled, everything else becomes simpler.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
How many family members are planning to share your vacation? Be mindful that most rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the family room. You'll need to determine what is acceptable for the company. Most rental home listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
What Exactly Are You Willing to Pay?
Will the preferred rental home fit your budget during that choice Summer week? If several individuals or families are sharing the cost, make sure that everyone understands their obligations and has approved a maximum they are willing to pay. Normally, just one member of the group will be in charge of making the full reservation and recovering each person's share.
Vacation home Amenities
What home features is the group trying to find? Do you want a rental home with open-air dining area? Do you want to be far from the crowds, or close to civilization? Are sheets included with the rental agreement, or do you need to take your own? Build a list of priority features to guide filter your search.
Accessibility and Special Considerations
Do individual people in your group have specialized needs? Be sure to remember and ask about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Are you or other people in the group traveling with a pet? Animal friends are welcome at a number of rental homes, but guidelines differ. A number of restrictions could eliminate a prospective rental home. Read your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or costs may be applied to your agreement.
Start your Search
As soon as the location, travel dates and people are decided, search multiple sources for the best rental home selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Hilton Head local rental properties" for local rental home management companies. Besides offering exclusive rental properties, local companies offer you superb service..
Negotiate the Price
When you have found the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your trip dates are available.
Some property owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season week, try getting an additional night. Your greatest chance for a lower rate will be changing to an off-season week.
Read The Contract
Read the whole contract and make sure you fully understand who is responsible for:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Make sure your quoted fee includes all taxes and fees.
Make sure you be aware of the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Vacation home management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their guests the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives peace of mind should disaster strike.
Book your Rental Property
As soon as you think you've found "the one", begin the booking process. You'll likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Property Manager's Info
Put the property manager's contact info into your smart phone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your visit.
Congrats on reserving your rental! You're on the way to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental property right away. Get in touch with the rental manager immediately to report your observations. If there is a disagreement about responsibility later, having the recorded problems and communication attempts will be valuable.
- Should there be any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the property, house access, swimming pool functions, etc... we recommend you ask the rental manager promptly. A phone call can save several hours of difficulty.
- Please be respectful of the local community. Natives should be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a vacation significantly more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Locals are a fantastic source of advice. Who better to ask where to get the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best spots for wildlife?
- Enjoy your stay! Remember to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home locked up while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Tidy up a lttle bit. Regardless of whether you're having to pay a housekeeping fee, The vacation home should really be in good shape. Sinks full of pots and pans, excessive sand on the floor and sticky messes should be dealt with before you leave.
- Make sure to walk through the rental home one final time and look for damage. We advise walking through with the rental manager whenever feasible (often this isn't possible).. If the property manager is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your rental? Nearly all rental home websites seek testimonials after your stay . Owners and property managers will thank you for favorable reviews. If anything went wrong, we advise being understanding but honest with regards to your stay. The best owners and managers will work very hard to rectify the issue.
Did everyone have a good time? With a little luck everything ended up being ideal and you're excited to reserve the same rental for your next vacation. Otherwise, you've acquired useful rental search experience that can help with the next search.