- As low as $194/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- DVD player
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1813 sq ft (168 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1813 square feet
Heritage Villas 2294
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Located on the outer rim of Harbour Town, this roomy condo is located between everything Hilton Head Island has to offer. The back patio looks out towards the shared tennis courts, so you will want to get out and play first thing in the morning. Whip up a hearty breakfast in the full kitchen before heading out for a day of adventure. As the sun goes down, cuddle up on the couch and watch a movie on the flatscreen TV to recharge for the next days' activities!
What's close by:
Sea Pines is the biggest and best known of Hilton Head Island’s oceanfront vacation destinations, the 5,000 acre Sea Pines Resort includes the Harbour Town Golf Links of RBC Heritage fame (one of three award-winning golf courses in Sea Pines among 14 courses on the Island) as well as the iconic Hilton Head Lighthouse and Yacht Basin. Guided horseback rides with Lawton Stables Equestrian Center take guests into the 605-acre forest preserve, while the bustling marinas at South Beach and Harbour Town offer shopping, dolphin cruises, kayak adventures, and sunset dinners. Bordered by the Atlantic Ocean and Calibogue Sound, The Sea Pines Resort offers pristine beaches, first-class golf, championship tennis, fishing excursions, breathtaking leisure trails, engaging eco-tours and much more!
Things to know:
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already included in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family pets. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 4 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 056322
City/town permit number: 056322
City/town permit number: 26651
About the Area
Located by the sea, this condo is in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Harbour Town Golf Links and Heron Point by Pete Dye are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum. Adventure Cove and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
How to find the best vacation home experience:
Finding the best value:
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner your group can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The best vacation rentals are booked early. Booking your vacation home up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your rental.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. To book the best vacation home within budget, we strongly suggest booking in Fall or Spring months. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at popular Hilton Head attractions and restaurants.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitor guides contain money saving offers on nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Selecting and booking the rightrental:
- Start by selecting your the best vacation week and a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. Dreamy Escape with WiFi and Shared Pool/Tennis - Close to Golf & Beaches has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is regularly accessible on booking pages. If not, reach out to the property owner before you book the home. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to work out which bed configuration is right for your vacation.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or costs might be applied to your contract.
- Are you visiting for a single event or attraction? Use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking
Considerations for your stay:
- Get the owner's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you're out. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- To make certain that no damages are linked to your stay, inspect the rental for any problem areas upon check in. Contact the rental manager immediately to relay your findings. If there is a dispute, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be an incredible resource to find the best local spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed everything at departure. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental a final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the host isn't available, ensure that you take photos of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent feedback to inspire more bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.