- As low as $242/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golfing on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Parasailing nearby
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1480 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Barrington Park 702
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
This condo is ideal for a enormous family, two modest families, or a group of friends to relax in the handsome landscape of Hilton Head Island! Offering a shared pool and hot tub, as well as gorgeous lagoon vistas and proximity to the beach, you will have no problem soaking up the sun. The inside has a front-load washer/dryer, vinyl plank floors, and quartz countertops. Here you'll find a bright, open ambiance, with natural light flooding through many windows. The living area is ideal for calming with a movie on the intelligent TV. The balcony is a great place to wind down at the end of the day, and the private washer/dryer will keep you sand-complimentary throughout your stay!
This second-story vacation rental is located next to the lagoon, within walking distance of the beach. Head to the sand and water on a whim and spend the afternoon relaxing with a good book in the sun. Take a guided fishing trip, watch the dolphins play, or take advantage of the many available resort-style amenities Palmetto Dunes offers. If golf is your game, Arthur Hills Golf Course is mere steps away for a pleasant day of working on your swing. Coligny Beach Plaza also offers adorable stores and delicious eateries for a nighttime out.
THINGS TO KNOW
The shared pool is closed seasonally from October to May.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already supplied in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family pets. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking notes: Parking is unassigned. Parking passes required. Gated entrance. No street parking.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
City/town permit number: 26473
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Palmetto Dunes Club and George Fazio Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
Finding the best vacation rental experience:
Getting the most from your spending budget:
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier your group can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best vacation rentals are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation rental up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home.
- Summer months are high season in Hilton Head. Book your vacation in Spring or Fall to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Ask your host or property manager if discounts are available for your family.
- Property managers usually offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for details.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local articles, visitors guides have coupons for local tours, shops, and attractions.
Planning, picking, and booking the perfect Hilton Head rental home:
- First and foremost, have your group decide on the best dates and a spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. Dog-friendly condo with heated pool, hot tub & lagoon view - walk to the beach has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is regularly accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, call the host before you reserve your home. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to establish what is best for your vacation.
- If your family is bringing pets, search for a property that allows animals. Make sure to ask for details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Often, property owners charge additional pet fees.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction or event? If so, use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
Some things to know before you go:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and save the instructions to your phone.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you're away! Don't let thieves spoil your holiday.
- To ensure that no damages are attributed to your stay, inspect the rental for any problem areas during check in. E-mail the property manager right away to record any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often times, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Re-check the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a excellent stay? Most rental managers make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your property and/or property manager was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Coligny Beach Park - 1.6 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.5 miles
- Lawton Stables - 3.7 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.8 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.9 miles
- Harbour Town - 4.9 miles
Ready to book Dog-friendly condo with heated pool, hot tub & lagoon view - walk to the beach?Book Online Get Information Call: