- As low as $293/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golfing on site
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the lake
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1712 sq ft (159 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1712 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Escape to a peaceful destination with a private deck and lagoon view with this comfortable Hilton Head vacation home! Located just a short walk from the warm waters of the Atlantic Ocean, this dog-friendly rental features a relaxing location on the southern tip of the island.
This peaceful vacation home lies in the Sea Pines area of Hilton Head Island, putting you within a short distance of the beach, numerous world-class golf courses, and the stores and attractions of Harbour Town and South Beach. For a unique experience, rent a bicycle and discover the island from the spectacular vantage of its many bicycle trails.
The living area of this home is designed with giant windows and vaulted ceilings, accepting plenty of natural light to fill the space. The completely equipped kitchen comes with modern appliances and all the cookware you need to fix your favorite meals, and cable and complimentary WiFi are both supplied for your convenience! Spend the evening out on the deck, where you can savor the view of the lagoon as you read or sip a drink.
You can spend afternoons at the South Beach Pool for an additional daily fee (paid on-site).
For a calming and enchanting hideaway, book this appealing vacation home today!
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already included in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family pets. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 3 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 27014
City/town permit number: 027014
About the Area
Located on the waterfront, this vacation home is in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Coligny Theater and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include The Sandbox and Hilton Head Zipline. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
How to get the best Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
Finding the best value:
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Book your Hilton Head rental in the Spring or Fall to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Property management companies frequently offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Many management companies supply Hilton Head area visitors guides that include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Planning and picking the perfectrental home:
- Select vacation dates and maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your group requires. Dog-friendly vacation home with lagoon view & pool access - close to the beach has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally available on booking pages. Otherwise, email or call the property manager before reserving your home. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to determine which bed configuration is best for your vacation.
- Some rentals allow pets, but some don't. Allowable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the host about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- Does your group require special amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the perfect rental.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental
Know before you go:
- Get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. Put the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, television set or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent lots of concerns.
- Lock your rental property while you're out! Don't let thieves spoil your vacation.
- Document any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are very helpful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often help. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Just before checking out, complete a walk-through to make sure you have not forget anything. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property a final time and scan for damage. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the host isn't available, take photographs of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on great ratings to drive more reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will will be grateful for your experience find their best vacation rental. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.