About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1961 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
This cavernous condo is awaiting your next adventure to Hilton Head Island. Just mins. away from world-class golf courses and pristine beaches, you will be sure to make memories of a lifetime in this elegant home. Bring the whole family along, as there is ample room to spread out and share the experience of such a handsome place. After you have had your fill of sun and sand, feel right at home in the full kitchen and prepare something special. There is ample counter space, so grab a few helpers if need be! Unwind on the screened back deck and let your worries rest as you sip a glass of wine at sunset. With so much adventure during the day, everybody is sure to fall fast asleep to a movie on the flatscreen TV each nighttime.
Located in the gated Shipyard community, this condo gives you access to a plethora of island activities within close proximity to your front door. Take a short bicycle ride to Coligny Beach Park and find the many stores, eateries, and beach activities that make this island special. For a round of 18, take a short walk to Shipyard Golf Club and work on your swing. If tennis is more your speed, Shipyard Van Der Meer Racquet Club is one of the best resorts in the country, so treat yourself to a few sets on the ideal courts! If you’re feeling adventurous, take a breathtaking walk or bicycle ride down the winding trails that span the entire island!
Things to Know
Up to two dogs are welcome.
Complex pool (not heated)
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already included in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family pets. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking notes: Complex Parking designated spot for 1 car
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.)
The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is by the sea. Shipyard Golf Course and Van Der Meer Tennis Academy are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Adventure Cove and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
Our top Rental booking tips and tricks:
When to book & When to go:
- Reserve your Hilton Head rental property in Fall or Spring to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner your group can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental properties are booked very early. Booking your vacation rental 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your rental property.
- Property managers sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies typically offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head area magazine when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great information, travel guides have discounts for nearby tours and attractions.
Selecting the perfect vacation rental:
- Choose your dates and maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. Dog-Friendly Shipyard Townhome w/ Pool Access - Short Bike Ride from the Beach has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often accessible on booking pages. If not, email the host before reserving your rental. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to work out what configuration is optimal for your vacation group.
- Is your family looking for special amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
- Some properties allow pets, and some don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Get the host's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property.
- During arrival, document any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, television set or WIFI setup. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent lots of concerns.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors bothering your peace and quiet. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and places you would have never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can usually help. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all personal items. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave feedback! Property owners rely on great reviews to compel new bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.