About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1100 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Located in Palmetto Dunes - a short walk from the Dunes House and a family-friendly beach private to resort guests - this 2-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental is ideal for families seeking a fun-filled hideaway. Splash around in the resort pools, practice your swing at the neighboring Robert Trent Jones Oceanfront Golf Course, dine at the walkable oceanfront eateries, and check out local attractions like Harbor Town, Coligny Plaza, and Folly Field Beach Park! Beach fun awaits, so book today!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Walk to Beach & Golf | Full Kitchen | Resort Pools & Tennis | Animals Accepted w/ Fee (Paid Pre-Trip)
Resort luxury meets familial comfort at this striking beach condo - ideal for families traveling with kids!
Bedroom 1: Full Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Couch
PALMETTO DUNES: 4 swimming pools, driving range, tennis courts, general store, Dunes Buggy service (complimentary transportation luxury for resort guests - travels throughout Palmetto Dunes and Shelter Cove Harbour)
OUTDOOR LIVING: Fenced yard, charcoal grille, bistro table
INDOOR LIVING: Open floor plan, dining table, flat-screen cable TV
KITCHEN: Entirely equipped, cooking essentials, dishware/flatware, coffee maker
GENERAL: Free WiFi, linens/towels, brand new GE washer/dryer, air conditioning, remodeled bathroom w/ bespoke vanity
FAQ: Pet fee (paid pre-trip), 1 step required
PARKING: Parking passes available for purchase upon arrival
-- THE LOCATION --
BEACHES: Closest Access (0.8 miles), Burkes Beach (3.0 miles), Folly Field Beach Park (3.7 miles), Shipyard Beach Access (4.3 miles), Coligny Beach Park (4.6 miles)
ISLAND ATTRACTIONS: Shelter Cove Community Park (1.4 miles), Sea Pines Forest Preserve (4.7 miles), Hilton Head Distillery (5.0 miles), Daufuskie Island via Harbour Town (7.0 miles + ferry ride), Stoney Baynard Ruins (7.0 miles), Harbour Town Lighthouse (7.0 miles), Coastal Discovery Museum (7.1 miles), Pinckney Island National Wildlife Refuge (12.2 miles)
GOLF COURSES: Robert Trent Jones Oceanfront Golf Course (0.7 mile), Heron Point by Pete Dye (6.8 miles), Atlantic Dunes by Davis Appreciate III (6.8 miles), Harbour Town Golf Links (7.0miles)
SHOPS: Shelter Cove Town Centre (1.5 miles), Coligny Plaza Shopping Center (4.5 miles), Harbour Town (7.0 miles), Tanger Outlets Hilton Head (11.9 miles)
EVENTS: 25th Polo for Charity Event - Rose Hill Plantation, RBC Heritage Tournament - Harbour Town Golf Links, Hilton Head Island Wine & Food Festival - The Sea Pines Resort
EXPLORE: Savannah (38.5 miles), Beaufort (42.3 miles), Fort Pulaski National Monument (54.0 miles), Tybee Island (57.7 miles), Charleston (106 miles)
AIRPORT: Hilton Head Island Airport (5.6 miles)
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve makes it simple to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No events, events or enormous gatherings
- Pet Friendly w/ $125 fee (+ costs & taxes, 2 Dog Max)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: Beach towels are not supplied; it is recommended that you bring your own
About the Area
This condo is located in Hilton Head Island. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Legendary Golf are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Adventure Cove and The Sandbox. Traveling with kids? Consider Coastal Discovery Museum and Hilton Head Zipline. Break out the clubs and hit the links with a golf course nearby, or seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
Our top Hilton Head vacation rental tips:
Sticking to a spending plan:
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules often open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. Book your vacation in Spring or Fall to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your family qualifies for a discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for details.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitor guides which will include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Start by choosing potential vacation weeks and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your group needs. Dog-Friendly Resort Villa w/ Fenced Yard & BBQ! has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly available on booking websites. If they are not listed, email the property owner before you reserve the vacation home. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to determine what configuration is suitable for your trip.
- Some properties allow pets, and others do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- If there's a specific Hilton Head destination you are crazy about, browse homes that are either nearby, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
Advice for your stay:
- We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental while you're out. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Make a record of any damages to the property upon arrival, and immediately contact the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are helpful if a dispute arises.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often a great source for finding the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Re-check the property to make sure that you've packed everything at check-out. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the host isn't available, ensure that you take video and pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on great reviews to stimulate more reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.2 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.9 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.4 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.5 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.7 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.7 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.7 miles