- As low as $152/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the waterfront
- Parasailing nearby
- Pet friendly
- Sailing nearby
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1065 sq ft (99 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1065 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Fairway Lane 99
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Bright and inviting, this lagoon-facing home is just the place to get away from it all and take a deep breath of ocean air! Ideal for four guests, but accommodating for six, this is ideal for a couples hideaway or modest group of friends. The full kitchen is equipped with everything you need to make delicious meals or pack up picnics for long days on the sand. Share a bottle of wine out on the furnished patio and listen to the birds as the sun goes down. Come back inside and take a load off on one of the multiple plush couches while watching a show on the flatscreen TV. Rest painless knowing the next day will be full of fun!
What’s close by:
This Sea Pines hideaway is located in a location that will accommodate every type of interest. Resort activities include trail rides at Lawton Stables, marina activities at Harbour Town or South Beach, dining, shopping, kayak units, and sunset cruises! Make your way to Coligny Beach Park and discover the many stores and dining options. For a convenient way to get around the island, rent a bicycle and cruise around on the miles of bicycle paths available! If golf is your game, Heron Point by Pete Dye is a short walk away from your front door.
Things to know:
Shared tennis courts
Access to South Beach Pool for an additional cost.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already supplied in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family pets. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking notes: RVs, motorbikes, and trailers are not allowed within Sea Pines Resort.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
City/town permit number: 26638
City/town permit number: 026638
About the Area
This condo is located in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island, and is next to a golf course and on the waterfront. Harbour Town Lighthouse and Stoney-Baynard Ruins are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Hilton Head Zipline and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
How to book the best Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
Find your perfect rental:
- To get the best value, consider shifting your group's vacation dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer warmer weather, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- The sooner you can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are reserved very early. Reserving your rental 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property managers often offer guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Often, management companies supply Hilton Head area visitors guide magazines which will include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to pick the perfect rental:
- Select a group lead, select your vacation week, and select a budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your group requires. Dog-friendly lagoon-view condo w/ tennis - close to the beach! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly accessible online. Otherwise, reach out to the property manager before you book your home. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds. You will need to work out what bed configuration is right for your family.
- Looking for special amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
- If your group is bringing pets, search for a property that allows animals. Request details on breed, weight, and type requirements. Some hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Get the host's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We recommend storing the host's information in your smartphone.
- During check-in, make note of any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, television set or WIFI setup. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents a lot of problems.
- Be a good neighbor. Often times, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property while you are away, just like you would back home.
- Double-check the rental property to make sure that you've packed all belongings at departure. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on great reviews to inspire more bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will appreciate that you share your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 0.4 miles
- Lawton Stables - 0.9 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 1.7 miles
- Harbour Town - 2.0 miles
Ready to book Dog-friendly lagoon-view condo w/ tennis - close to the beach!?Book Online Get Information Call: