- As low as $111/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Pet friendly
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1065 sq ft (99 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1065 square feet
Fairway Lane 99
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Bright and inviting, this lagoon-facing home is just the place to get away from it all and take a deep breath of ocean air! Ideal for four guests, but accommodating for six, this is ideal for a couples hideaway or modest group of friends. The full kitchen is equipped with everything you need to make delicious meals or pack up picnics for long days on the sand. Share a bottle of wine out on the furnished patio and listen to the birds as the sun goes down. Come back inside and take a load off on one of the multiple plush couches while watching a show on the flatscreen TV. Rest painless knowing the next day will be full of fun!
What’s close by:
This Sea Pines hideaway is located in a location that will accommodate every type of interest. Resort activities include trail rides at Lawton Stables, marina activities at Harbour Town or South Beach, dining, shopping, kayak units, and sunset cruises! Make your way to Coligny Beach Park and discover the many stores and dining options. For a convenient way to get around the island, rent a bicycle and cruise around on the miles of bicycle paths available! If golf is your game, Heron Point by Pete Dye is a short walk away from your front door.
Things to know:
Shared tennis courts
Access to South Beach Pool for an additional cost.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already included in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family pets. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26638
City/town permit number: 026638
About the Area
This condo is located in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island, and is next to a golf course and on the waterfront. Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Harbour Town Lighthouse and Stoney-Baynard Ruins. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Strategies to get the perfect Hilton Head vacation property experience:
When to book & When to go:
- The earlier you can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental properties are booked early. Reserving your vacation rental six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home.
- Summer months are the most expensive season along the coast of SC. To get the best value, try shifting your vacation to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer excellent weather, , and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, travel guide magazines have discounts for nearby attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Choosing the perfect vacation home in the Hilton Head area:
- Choose a group leader, select your vacation dates, and select a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your group needs. Dog-friendly lagoon-view condo w/ tennis - close to the beach! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is usually available on booking pages. If not, reach out to the property manager before booking the vacation home. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you must book a pet-friendly vacation rental. Get details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Note that some property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a specific Hilton Head beach you are enamored with, search for homes that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
More tips for your visit:
- Add the host's phone number to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you're out and about. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Upon check-in, record any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor. Often times, adjacent homes are filled by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the property to make sure you've collected all personal items. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property one final time and look for any damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on good feedback to stimulate future reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will will be grateful for your review find their best rental home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.