- As low as $445/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 2 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ice maker
- In a village
- In the city center
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2378 sq ft (221 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2378 square feet
Park Road 6
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
You can really have it all on Hilton Head Island at this roomy, two-story home located just a few blocks from local beaches and golf courses as well as numerous eateries and stores up and down Pope Avenue.
Bring the whole family together or appreciate a couples getaway at this sunny and very inviting home that features a well-equipped, full kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances, a breakfast bar, and an adjacent nook that opens out to the back yard. Outside, fire up the gas grille and dine alfresco on your furnished patio.
Back indoors, the living area offers many seating options, shelves packed with books and games, and a TV for streaming all your favorite channels.
Additional amenities include a private washer/dryer to help you keep your laundry under control and central air-conditioning to ensure everybody is comfortable during the summer months.
THINGS TO KNOW
Streaming TV services require guest accounts to access.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already included in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family pets. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 3 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
About the Area
Located near the beach, this vacation home is in North Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. The Sandbox and Heron Point by Pete Dye at Sea Pines Resort are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
How to find the best Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is high season in Hilton Head. Book your Hilton Head vacation in Fall or Spring months to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property management companies usually offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Many rental management companies supply Hilton Head area visitors guide magazines that include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local companies, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Choosing the perfect rental home in the Hilton Head area:
- Begin by selecting your the best vacation week and a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your family needs. Dog-friendly & sunlit home with a furnished patio, washer/dryer, & central AC has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts is generally available on booking websites. Otherwise, reach out to the property owner before you reserve the property. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to determine which bed configuration is best for your family.
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional fees or costs applied to your contract.
- If there's a particular Hilton Head beach you are crazy about, search for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
Tips to have a smooth stay:
- We recommend storing the owner's information in your smartphone.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you're away! Don't let crooks spoil your family vacation.
- To make certain that no damages are linked to your family's visit, note any problem areas during arrival. Speak to the rental manager right away to report any issues. If there is a dispute, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Be a good neighbor. Often, adjacent homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Re-check the rental property to make sure that you've packed all belongings at departure. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property one final time and keep an eye out for damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager is not available, take photos and video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave a review! Hosts rely on good reviews to drive new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.