- As low as $214/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1600 sq ft (149 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1600 square feet
Sea Pines Plantation is the center of visitor activities on Hilton Head Island. Healthy amenities include championship golf courses and tennis courts, miles of walking and bicycle paths, a 600 nature preserve, equestrian stable and pretty beaches.
Stoney Creek is a secluded community of villas and private homes conveniently located in Harbour Town and close to the beach. It is a short walk to Harbour Town's spectacular Yacht Basin with its signature lighthouse, waterfront eateries, stores and live outdoor entertainment. Appreciate a wide choice of water activities including cruises, charter fishing and jet ski units.
It is only a five min. walk to the Harbour Town Golf Links, home of the RBC Heritage Golf Tournament, and the nationally recognized Sea Pines Racquet Club.
It is a five min. walk to Sea Pines Center where you can appreciate lunch or dinner at the trendy Truffles Cafe or visit its many stores. If you want to discover the Plantation's 16 miles of pedestrian paths, bicycles can be rented at the Peddling Pelican in Sea Pines Center.
Stoney Creek is a fifteen min. bicycle ride to Sea Pines' nicest beach, and the fashionable Beach Club, where you can savor the ocean, great dining, live entertainment and spectacular sunsets. Parking is available at designated tons where the complimentary Sea Pines Trolley can deliver you to the Beach Club in about five mins..
If you prefer a pool, Stoney Creek's unsupervised community pool is only 150 feet from our front door.
Our villa is a newly remodeled 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath, three story townhouse that can comfortably accommodate eight guests. Conveniences include fresh paint, new furnishings, bespoke kitchen including new stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops, upgraded bathrooms, a second HVAC system for the upstairs bedrooms, high definition TV and high speed Wi-Fi internet service.
The main floor features a living room leading to the rear patio and spectacular marsh vistas, dining area, completely equipped kitchen, laundry room and guest bath. The dining table seats 8 guests and is open to the kitchen and living room. The rear patio has a table that seats four and a propane gas grille.
There are two huge bedrooms on the second floor. The master suite has a king size bed, full bath with tub/shower, flat screen TV and private balcony overlooking the marsh. The second bedroom has a king size bed, full bath with tub/shower, flat screen TV and private balcony.
The third floor bedroom features a expansive marsh view. It has two twin beds, a trundle bed, full bath with tub/shower and flat screen TV. Kids will appreciate the privacy.
Our villa will be move-in ready when you arrive - exceptionally clean and entirely outfitted including towels, linens, soap and paper products. All you will need to buy are food and beverages for your vacation.
Our villa is a ideal getaway for families seeking a great vacation destination. Welcome to Heaven!
About the Area
Located by the sea, this villa is in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Hilton Head Zipline and The Sandbox are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford. Traveling with kids? Consider Coastal Discovery Museum and Adventure Cove. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing, kayaking, and scuba diving nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with horse riding.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best Hilton Head vacation property experience:
When to book a Hilton Head rental home & When to go:
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Winter holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is the most expensive season in Hilton Head. To find the best value, try shifting your group's vacation dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer warm temperatures, , and reduced traffic.
- Some property managers offer special rates for veterans. Ask your property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Property managers typically offer renters an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, travel guides contain coupons for local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Make a plan and choose your Hilton Head vacation home:
- Choose dates and spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your group requires. Deluxe 3 BR Harbour Town Villa Near Marina - Marsh Views - Summer Promotion has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed types is often accessible online. Otherwise, email the property owner before you book the vacation property. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to determine what is suitable for your family.
- If your group is bringing pets, you must reserve a pet-friendly vacation rental. Ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type requirements. Be aware that some property owners charge additional pet fees.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction? Use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
Know before you go:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and save the directions to your smartphone.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, just like you would back home.
- To ensure that damages aren't attributed to your visit, make a record of any problem areas during check in. Contact the property manager right away to document any issues. If there is a dispute, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant vacationers disrupting your peace. Employ the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Just before checking out, take a final walk-through to make sure you didn't forget anything. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and scan for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the host is not available, ensure that you take photographs of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent reviews to propel future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.