- As low as $138/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1279 sq ft (119 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1279 square feet
Carolina Place 3421
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Feel like an island local when you spend the duration of your stay in Hilton Head at this gorgeous villa in the trees. Each window looks out to water and green foliage making this space feel secluded from it all. The broad deck is ideal for evenings in the sun with a bottle of wine or appreciating dinner in the island air with adored ones. Utilize the full kitchen equipped with cavernous countertops and modern appliances to make a vacation-worthy meal. For a bit of outdoor activity, make your way to the shared tennis courts, close by walking paths, or the shared pool area sporting many lounge chairs. When everybody has reached their limit of fun for the day, head back to the plush living area and put on a favorite movie for everybody to savor on the flatscreen TV!
What’s close by:
Located in Sea Pines Resort, you will have the opportunity to play a round of golf at Harbor Town Golf Links, home of the famed RBC Heritage golf tournament, as well as see Hilton Head’s iconic lighthouse. Savor trail rides at Lawton Stables, marina activities at Harbour Town or South Beach, and shopping at local stores. Kayak units, sunset cruises, and miles of bicycle paths are also available close by for a day full of adventure in the sun!
Things to know:
Two tennis courts
Shared pool/hot tub
Sauna adjacent to the pool
to book this home.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 3 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26607
City/town permit number: 026607
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Hilton Head Zipline and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Our top Vacation rental tips:
How to get the best rental value:
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during Winter holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are high season in Hilton Head. Book your Hilton Head rental property in Fall or Spring to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your family qualifies for a discount.
- Property managers usually offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Often, rental management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines that include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Select a designated group leader, select your vacation week, and choose a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. Cozy townhome with access to multiple shared amenities, bike paths, shopping! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property management company before reserving the vacation home. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches. You will need to work out what configuration is right for your vacation.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you must book a pet-friendly property. Ask for information on breed, size, and type restrictions. Be aware that some property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Are you looking for special amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
During your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Add a note with the directions to your smartphone, and take a printed backup.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you are gone! Don't let crooks spoil your vacation.
- Upon arrival, record any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors disrupting your life at home. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and places you would've not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- When it's time to leave, complete a final walk-through to make sure you have not forget any personal items. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave a review! Property owners rely on great feedback to drive future reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will will be grateful for your feedback find their best vacation home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.