- As low as $135/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 11
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Internet access
- Kayaking nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 11
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1955 sq ft (182 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 11
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1955 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Beckenham 114, a elegantly decorated three-bedroom, two-and-a-half-bath townhouse, is the ideal accommodation for family and friends. You'll adore the charmingly refinished heart pine floors on the main level, the luxury vinyl plank floor in all the bedrooms, the modernized kitchen, the new bedroom furnishings, and the spectacular main bathroom. The Totally-equipped kitchen includes brand new appliances and there is a private courtyard with an outdoor dining table and a gas grille. You'll also be just a five-min. walk from the beach and Westin Resort in the highly desired area of Beckenham.
Bedroom and Bathroom Configurations:
The main bedroom is located on the main level with a wall-mounted flatscreen TV, a private bath with a huge tub and a glass-enclosed walk-in shower. The second bedroom is located upstairs with a flatscreen TV and access to a shared hall bathroom that has the ability to be locked off from this room for privacy. The third bedroom is located upstairs and has a flatscreen TV and shares the hall bath with the other upstairs bedroom.
Things to Know
Community Pool - not heated, open seasonally April - October
Parking notes: Community parking lot - parking not assigned in general complex. This unit has 2 private parking spaces in the courtyard just in front of the unit.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
City/town permit number: 27118
City/town permit number: 027118
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Folly Field Beach and Folly Field Beach Park reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Coastal Discovery Museum and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks for getting the perfect Hilton Head rental home experience:
When to go & When to book:
- Book your vacation in the Spring or Fall to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property managers frequently offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local articles, visitor guides contain money saving offers on nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
Planning and choosing the right Hilton Head rental home:
- Start by selecting trip dates and a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. Conveniently Located Home w/Free WiFi, Private W/D, AC, Shared Pool/Tennis Court has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally available on booking pages. Otherwise, contact the property owner before booking the property. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds.
- If there's a specific Hilton Head beach you are crazy about, search for rentals that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
- Are you bringing the family pet? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or costs might be applied to your contract.
Some things to know before you go:
- Take a copy of the owner's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Note any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately send them to the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be very helpful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, television set or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent a lot of difficulties.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a terrific source for finding the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property when you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Re-check the rental property to make sure that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos and video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent ratings to stimulate more bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best vacation rental. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.6 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.0 miles
- Fort Howell - 1.7 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 1.9 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.4 miles
Ready to book Conveniently Located Home w/Free WiFi, Private W/D, AC, Shared Pool/Tennis Court?Book Online Get Information Call: