About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 757 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Fiddlers Cove 13G
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
You and your group of friends or family are welcome to leave all of your worries behind at this appealing condo at Fiddlers Cove! The moment you step inside, an open floor plan will greet you and the completely-equipped kitchen will be the first thing you see. This kitchen comes equipped with all the modern appliances needed to prepare anything you want, from delicious desserts to convenient snacks on the go and full-course meals! Gather around the TV and snuggle up in one of the many couches available and stream your favorite Netflix shows for a fun and calming afternoon! If you'd like more of a peaceful time, you can grab any of the books available and get lost in it. Another great place to chill is the balcony, which comes equipped with a modest seating area. Book this beautiful condo and you'll have unlimited access to the shared outdoor pool and tennis court!
What's close by:
Come and appreciate a true taste of the good life on the South Carolina coast and a prime location near the ocean! The Fiddlers Cove complex is located in a calming neighborhood. The trendy Folly Field Beach Park is 350 yards away from you; here you'll find all the services a beachgoer expects when going to the beach–bathrooms, outdoor showers, and seasonal beach units, for umbrellas, chairs, and other sandy supplies on an hourly or daily basis! This complex is also close to many different stores and eateries. Dine at places like Jamaica Joez and Coconutz Sportz Bar both within walking distance. Plus, Port Royal Barony Golf Course is a short drive away (less than two miles) for a fun round of golf, so bring your clubs along! Adventure Cove Mini Golf & Arcade is the right place to go if you come with kids! You can find this entertainment center half a mile from your hideaway and it features two mini-golf courses ringed by lagoons, plus a video arcade.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
Parking notes: Two parking passes. Guests can only have as many passes as there are bedrooms.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.)
The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Hilton Head Zipline and The Sandbox are also worth visiting. Looking to get your feet wet? Motor boating, surfing/body boarding and fishing adventures can be found near the property.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect Hilton Head rental home experience:
How to get the best value:
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- To get the best value, try shifting your trip dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer warm weather, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Owners sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Ask your host or property manager if discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites often offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great information, visitor guide magazines contain deals for nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
How to select the perfect rental home in the Hilton Head area:
- Select a group lead, select your trip dates, and choose a budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group requires. Convenient Condo Near Folly Field Beach w/ Balcony, Shared Outdoor Pool, Tennis has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually available online. If they are not listed, reach out to the property owner before you reserve the vacation home. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks.
- If your family is bringing pets, filter your search for a pet-friendly property. Make sure to ask for information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Note that some property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Visiting for a specific event or attraction? If so, use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
More tips for your visit:
- We recommend storing the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental home while you are away. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- To make sure that damages aren't linked to your visit, inspect for any problem areas during check in. text the host right away to document any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be useful.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can often help. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Just before checking out, complete a final walk-through to make sure you didn't forget anything. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property one final time and look for damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager isn't available, ensure that you take pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your group have a terrific time? Many rental home management companies make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property management company was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.0 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.5 miles