- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Dishes & Utensils
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Spa Whirlpool
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyThe Kitchen, Master Bath, Guest Bath and Master Bedroom have just finished modernization! As you enter this villa you are greeted by the open concept Kitchen, Dining and Living Areas. The Kitchen has been refreshed with tiled countertops, stainless steel appliances and bespoke cabinetry. The Dining Area has seating for six. The Living Room includes a sleeper couch, HDTV and slider access to your private suntanning outdoor space with its unreal vistas of the Atlantic Sea. The Master Bedroom has a King-sized bed with all new comforters and linens, new HDTV and new paint. The en-suite Master Bathroom has been wonderfully updated by Phoenix Designs. The sunken tub has been removed to accept for a very enormous tiled walk-in shower. All vanities, floor and paint have been updated as well. The Guest Bedroom on the other side of the unit includes one Twin and one Full-size bed. The en-suite Guest Bathroom has been thoroughly updated as well, with it's newly tiled tub and shower combination, vanity and floor. Barrington Court is the only complex in Palmetto Dunes which includes a Pool and Spa which are heated YEAR-ROUND. You'll be down the elevator and out to the beach in just a few mins.. Arthur Hills Golf Course is a 1 min. drive across the street. Be some of the first visitors to savor these fabulous additions to an already enchanting unit!
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to visit. Many tourism bureaus supply tourism guide books with promotions for rental properties, dining and tours. Look for these books and promotional books, because this allows travelers to discover the very same terrific activities at a frequently considerable discounted.
- In a position to change your travel week? Off-peak times offer tremendous bargains.
- Several management companies and owners offer discount rates for active and veteran men and women of the U.S. Military, or repeat vacationers of the same vacation home. Make sure to check with property manager to see if your travelling group qualifies for a discounted rate.
- Is there a specific experience you are most getting excited about ? You will definitely get the best value from a home which most thoroughly matches your ideal vacation setting, regardless if it costs a bit more.
- Think about getting trip insurance together with your rental contract. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the basic stay cost, offers travellers reimbursement of their rental expenses for any missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated motel stay or additional gasoline. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
How to Book a Rental Home
Newcomers are often times surprised at the number and selection of short term vacation rentals available in the Hilton Head area. With such a wide selection, clients are sure to come across a rental that suits their expectations and price range.
Vacation rentals are often owner operated or managed by property management companies. For property owners not directly engaged in the management of their home, management companies are critical in assisting travellers with making reservations, check-in, house cleaning services, and any routine maintenance problems that may occur.
Seasoned Hilton Head vacationers have discovered a handful of tips and tricks throughout the years when it comes to renting rentals, however most novices will be happy to discover that many of these "strategies" are in plain sight, if you know where to look.
How to find and reserve the right rental home:
Do you think "Fully Updated Kitchen and Bathrooms with an Ocean View!" is the perfect vacation property for your upcoming visit? Read through this check list to confirm it fits your needs.
The Earlier, The Better
Hilton Head vacation rentals start booking very early. To assure the best choice of vacation rentals, we recommend searching and booking your Hilton Head vacation home Six-Twelve months in advance, whenever feasible. Holiday gatherings are a great time for groups to plot their Summer trips..
Pick your Place and Vacation Week
Quite often, the most challenging portion of organizing your vacation is deciding on where to search, and when. Once the big decisions are tackled, the rest becomes much easier.
Just How Much Rental Do You Need?
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Remember that a lot of rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the family room. It is important to figure out what is suitable for your group. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available online. Otherwise, speak to the property manager before you reserve the home.
Commit to a Budget
Most vacation rentals are presented with a cost range. Confirm the price for your selected stay. It could be at the top end of the range. Make sure you get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends before reserving a costly rental. Generally, one member of the group will be liable for making the full reservation and collecting each person's contribution.
Rental Home Features
What amenities is your family looking for? Do you only want a property with a pool, spa tub or volleyball court? Does the unit need to be beachfront, in the downtown area, or close to restaurants? Will the property have bicycles and beach toys available during your stay? Create a list of priority amenities to facilitate narrow your search.
Special Things to consider
Do certain people in your group have specific needs? If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is necessary, include that into your search. Most rental home postings will include a list of amenities.
Are you or other people in the gang travelling with a dog? Although quite a few vacation rentals allow animal friends, rules and costs vary per rental. Type of pet, size and breeds could be limited. Examine your agreement carefully! Additional fees or costs may be applied to your contract. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Start the Search
A number of websites exist to match visitors with rental home owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Hilton Head local rentals" for local rental management companies. Local vacation home management companies proudly offer a superior rental experience.
Re-read the description to make certain that the home has everything that you need. If something is missing, the vacation rental management company might know of similar homes that better suit your style and budget..
Some rental owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable trip, try getting an additional night. Your best prospects for a lower rate is changing to an off-season week.
Study The Agreement
You will have to know which services are included:
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the standard charge, guests will need to pay local taxes when booking "Fully Updated Kitchen and Bathrooms with an Ocean View!", along with various other fees which may be mandatory depending on their circumstances, including a pet charge, earlier check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Cancellation policies vary with each property. Rental management companies and property owners typically offer their clients the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which ordinarily costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of your standard rental cost, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any nights missed as a result of personal health emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unanticipated motel stay or additional gas.
Book your Rental
When everything looks correct, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. You will likely have to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Get Contact Info
Put the property manager's contact info into your smartphone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your trip.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- To ensure no damages are linked to your stay, create a record of any trouble spots of the rental. If you find property damage, or if fixes are needed call the home manager right away. If there is a disagreement about responsibility later, having the documented problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Ask questions. If there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the house, condo access, swimming pool operations, etc... we suggest you ask the property manager promptly. A brief phone call helps prevent many hassles.
- Please remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Often times, nearby properties are lived in by permanent locals. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a trip a lot more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Natives are a great source of advice. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great date night, or the best places for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental secured when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Check to make sure you've packed all of your belongings. Sweep all the rooms in the home for forgotten items. Inspect bath rooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, decks, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Once your things are all out, do a walk-through of the property to make certain no damage occurred in the course of your remain. If you can, do this walk-out review with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have an enjoyable time? Virtually all rental property websites request testimonials after your stay . Rental owners and property managers will appreciate your favorable ratings. If something went wrong, we advise being kind but straightforward about your stay. Top property owners and managers will try very hard to correct the issue.
Learn and Improve
Did everyone have a great time? If everything was fantastic, next year's family vacation planning is going to be painless. Maybe the rental wasn't ideal, and you will better understand how to perfect your search for the next trip.