- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Fitness Room/Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Indoor Pool
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyThis enormous oceanfront condo has received multiple new updates! Be the first to savor them! This condo is separated into two halves by the entry entryway, making it ideal for groups and families alike. All floor has been refreshed to tile. On the left side you have the Kitchen with its new bespoke cabinetry, Black Slate appliances and granite countertops. The Kitchen will be completely-supplied for those who prefer to prepare rather than dine out. Just off the Kitchen is the Dining Area, with seating for six. Completing this open-concept condo is the Living Room with all-new furnishings which enhances the flow of this pretty shorefront unit. Completing the Living Room is a sizable Flat Screen TV and slider to your private balcony overlooking the pool and sea! The Master Bedroom includes a King-sized bed with new linens, Flat Screen TV and slider access to your private balcony. The en-suite Master Bathroom is updated with a granite vanity, huge sunken tub and tiled walk-in shower. On the other side of the villa is the Guest Bedroom with two Queen-size beds, Flat Screen TV and yet another slider to your private balcony. The en-suite Guest Bathroom has been updated as well with a granite vanity and tiled walk-in shower. Out on your private balcony, the furnishings is new and seating is copious. Lay back and relax with the Atlantic Sea in full view! Villamare offers a Striking oceanfront pool (heated seasonally), children’s pool, Jacuzzi, exercise center and indoor swimming pool.
Money Saving Strategies
- Find the tourism bureau in the area you want to travel. Most official tourism bureaus will offer you printed travel guides with promotions for accommodations, dining and tours. These guides provide a great start to your rental search.
- Is it possible to change your dates? Shoulder seasons feature terrific savings.
- Are you a military veteran? Many management companies provide discount rates to vets and active-duty servicemembers. Make sure to ask property owner to see if your visiting gang is eligible for a reduction.
- Is there a specific experience you are mainly getting excited about ? You'll receive the best value from a rental which most thoroughly satisfies your ideal trip setting, regardless if it costs a little more.
- Consider purchasing trip insurance together with your lease contract. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental cost, provides buyers reimbursement of their rental expenses for any nights missed as a consequence of personal health emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unanticipated motel stay or extra gasoline.
General Rental property Advice
You might be pleasantly surprised to find out just how many vacation rentals are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental homes available makes it possible to find an perfect retreat to accommodate their Hilton Head group, from tranquil condominiums to vast event homes with several bedrooms.
Rentals are usually owner operated or managed by rental management companies. For owners not directly engaged in the management of their properties, management companies are critical in assisting vacationers with booking, checking-in, cleaning, and any routine service problems that may arise.
Seasoned Hilton Head vacationers have figured out a handful of tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting vacation homes, however many novices will be delighted to find that many of these "methods" are in plain sight, if you understand how to look.
Finding and booking the best vacation property:
Before you start to book "Fully-Updated Condo with Oceanfront and Pool Views!", read through our brief checklist of considerations.
Begin Your Search Early
Hilton Head vacation homes are reserved several months (and up to a year) in advance. Reserving your vacation property 6-12 months in advance is usually recommended, whenever possible. Many households prefer to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Find your Spot and Identify Dates
Consensus can be tricky among family members, but the moment this difficult part is complete everything will start to fall in place.
Choose a Size
How many family members are joining your trip? Remember that most properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You'll need to determine what is most appropriate for the company. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available online. Otherwise, get in touch with the property owner before you reserve the home.
Stick to a Budget
Check to make sure "Fully-Updated Condo with Oceanfront and Pool Views!" works with your price range *during your desired week*. If a few groups or relatives are sharing the cost, make certain everyone knows their obligation and has approved a maximum they are prepared to pay. Most rental documents call for a single individual to be liable for the full reservation.
What amenities is the group trying to find? Do you just want a property with a swimming pool, spa or beach volleyball court? Will the unit need to be oceanfront, the downtown area, or close to shopping? Are extras like beach chairs, grills, beach umbrellas, buggies or coolers at your disposal and included in your rental rate? Gather a list of "necessities and preferences" from your group to help narrow your search to the perfect rental.
Accessibility and Special Circumstances
Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Make sure that you remember and inquire about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Make sure you include your furrry friends. Animals are welcome at a number of rental homes, but guidelines differ. Type of animal, size and breeds might be controlled. Examine your agreement carefully! Charges may apply when animals are included.
Start the Search
As soon as the area, dates and family members are decided, search multiple resources to find the best rental home selection. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Hilton Head local rental homes" for local rental management companies. Local companies usually have a unique assortment of vacation homes daily and weekly.
When you have identified the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your travel dates are available.
Although not true for all properties, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Off-peak weeks will probably be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Read the Agreement
Read through the entire contract and make certain you fully understand who is liable for:
- Electric bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Ensure that your price includes all taxes and fees.
Cancellation policies are different with each property. Rental management companies and property owners commonly offer their clients the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental price, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any nights missed a result of personal health care emergencies or storms, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Booking
Once you feel you've identified "the one", start the booking process. You will probably have to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Details
Make sure you get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We recommend keeping the contact's details in your cell phone and wallet.
Good luck on booking your rental home! You're on the way to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental unit right away. We also advise immediately getting in touch with the rental manager with a report of any wear and tear, together with your request for any required fixes. If there is a disagreement about responsibility later, having the recorded problems and communication attempts will be useful.
- You could need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television set or jacuzzi. Call your home manager. They are there to help. A brief phone call prevents many headaches.
- Don't forget to be a good next-door neighbor. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a stay a good deal more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Natives can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best chicken wings, have a great date night, or the best areas for night life?
- Be sure to protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the home locked up when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Make sure you've packed all your personal belongings. Sweep every room in the home for left-behind possessions. Inspect bath rooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, outdoor patios, the pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- Once everything is out, begin a walk-through of the rental to make certain no damage occurred in the course of your stay. When possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your choice? Virtually all rental sites ask for comments after your stay is complete. Owners and rental managers will appreciate your positive critiques. If something went wrong, we suggest being pleasant but completely honest with regards to your rental experience. Top owners and managers will work hard to rectify the problem.
Hold a debrief with your travel companions. Did they like the property? Maybe everything ended up being exceptional and you are excited to reserve the property for next season. Otherwise, you have gained invaluable rental search experience to aid with the next search.
- Coligny Park - 2.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.2 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.5 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.4 miles