- As low as $450/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Boat on site
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Horse riding nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1792 sq ft (166 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water sports equipment
- Water tubing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1792 square feet
This condo has been taken back to the studs for the TOTAL remodel including: raised ceilings, smoothed ceilings, new floor, new paint, all new bathrooms and kitchen, and lastly a new furnishings package. This beautiful 3 bedroom condo is located in the heart of Palmetto Dunes Resort. Stop by the general store for lunch or have ice cream in the hot summer months. There is also an 11 mile lagoon system for guests to savor an afternoon of kayaking. Feel award winning golf courses and eateries all in this 2,000 acre resort! Vacationers are sure to appreciate this spectacular oceanfront property!
Free Activities Supplied! Play a round of golf, discover Hilton Head on bicycle or even bring out your inner kid with a round of putt-putt golf! To enhance your vacation experience, Vacation Homes of Hilton Head includes our signature Southern Hospitality Pass, which means all of the above activities are COMPLIMENTARY. Contact us today to learn more about the complimentary fun supplied with this Vacation Homes of Hilton Head rental! (1 pass for each activity per group, passes expire daily. 1 bicycle per reservation).
75 Ocean Lane, Unit 205 Barrington Arms, Hilton Head, SC
2nd Floor Unit: Kitchen, Living Area (Sleeper Couch), TV, Dinning (Seating for 8), Washer/ Dryer, Oceanfront Balcony
Bedroom 1: Master, King, TV, Bath (Shower/ Tub), Ocean/ Pool Vistas
Bedroom 2: Second Master, King, TV, Bath (Shower/ Tub), Private Oceanview Balcony
Bedroom 3: Two Twin, TV, Shared Bath (Shower/ Tub)
Oceanfront Complex, Enormous Pool & Spa on Site
ELEVATOR DIMENSIONS: 42" Wide, 51" Deep
*** Elevator Service Outage***
January 30, 2023 through March 3, 2023
POOL DIMENSIONS: 25' by 35'
Community Pool Heated from October-Dec 31st & March 1st- April 30
NOTE: We do not provide any Beach Towels or Equipment.
CAR PASSES: Palmetto Dunes Car Passes (per car) are $25 for 1-2 nights, $45 3-7 nights , $60 8 -14 nights, $85 15-30 nights, $125 31-180 nights. Car Passes must be ordered at time of booking and can be picked up at our office on day of arrival.
COMPLIMENTARY TRANSPORTATION: Palmetto Dunes Buggy is a COMPLIMENTARY on demand and door to door shuttle to the beach and Shelter Cove Marina, Stores, and Eateries. This Shuttle runs from April through September.
CANCELLATION POLICY: See rental agreement for more information or contact Vacation Homes of Hilton Head with any questions. If you are booking on a third event site such as Vacation Rental By Owner or Expedia, you are subject to Vacation Homes of Hilton Head's cancellation policy. NOTE: Guests without travel insurance will not receive a refund or reimbursement for weather, hurricanes, mandatory and/ or voluntary evacuations, pandemics, etc. Please contact us for questions regarding coverage and to purchase a protection plan. Travel Insurance must be paid full upon purchase.
PAYMENT SCHEDULE: To secure a reservation, we require a 50% deposit upfront and the balance payment due thirty days prior to arrival via Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express card. Photo copies of both the reservation holders Driver’s License and Credit Card will be required.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Newhall Audubon Preserve. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and The Sandbox are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and water skiing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hunting and ecotours.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies for getting the best Hilton Head rental home experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer time is high season in Hilton Head. Reserving a rental home in the Spring or Fall is an excellent way to save money on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Some hosts offer promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitor guide magazines have deals for nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Choosing the best vacation rental:
- First and foremost, have your family commit to the best dates and a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration you need. Completely renovated in 2020! Oceanfront, Pool, Brand new everything! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rental home search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally available online. If not, reach out to the property owner before you book the vacation property. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds. You'll need to determine what is right for your vacation.
- Some rentals allow pets, but some don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask your host about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- Does your group require particular amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking
Tips for your stay:
- We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental home while you are away. Keep your property safe!
- To make certain that damages aren't linked to your family's visit, note any problem areas during arrival. E-mail the rental manager right away to relay any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Be a good neighbor. Often times, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically help. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Just before checking out, take a walk-through to make sure you didn't forget anything. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on great ratings to inspire more reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.