- As low as $54/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Furnished patio
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 600 sq ft (56 sq m)
- Water tubing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 600 square feet
HH Beach & Tennis 119C
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Located just steps from the world famed Hilton Head Island Beach, this updated, first-floor condo is ready to welcome you and yours to the alluring, peaceful side of the island. Inside, you'll find classy features and decor, a compact, though well-equipped kitchen, a dining table for four, and a living area with two couches (including a double sofabed), a cable-equipped, flatscreen TV, and sliding door access out to your covered and furnished patio. You and your guests will also appreciate on-site, resort amenities including a shared, outdoor pool and tennis courts.
Things to Know
Free high-speed WiFi
Double sofabed in the living area
*Please note that there are hall bunk beds.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 27097
City/town permit number: 053804
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the waterfront. Adventure Cove and Barony Course at Port Royal Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Rental booking tips:
Getting the most from your vacation rental budget:
- Book your Hilton Head rental property in Fall or Spring to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier your group can book, the easier your search will be. The best rental properties are booked very early. Reserving your vacation home six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home.
- Property management companies sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if rate reductions are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers typically offer customers an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, travel guide magazines have coupons for nearby shops and restaurants.
Planning, selecting, and booking the best Hilton Head vacation home:
- Choose vacation week and max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your group needs. Charming, Updated Villa Near the Beach w/ Fast WiFi, a Shared Pool, & Tennis has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email or call the host before booking the property. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to work out what is suitable for your family.
- Looking for special amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or may be applied to your invoice.
- Be sure you get the owner's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- To make certain damages are not linked to your stay, note any problem areas upon check in. message the rental manager right away to document your findings. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious visitors disrupting your life at home. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and attractions you would've not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home when you are out, just like you would back home.
- Upon check-out, take a walk-through to make sure you have not forget any personal items. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the rental one final time and look for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the property manager is not available, take video and pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Did your family have a excellent stay? Most rental managers make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your property and/or host was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.3 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.5 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.8 miles