- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1427 sq ft (133 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1427 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Seascape Villas 3259
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Appreciate unwinding in a relaxing townhouse with enough space for everybody to kick back and relax. Take in a view of the surrounding neighborhood on the private furnished patio, or cool down inside thanks to central air conditioning. Bedrooms are all spread out among the floors of this townhouse, with guests of the main bedroom appreciating a private furnished balcony, desk workspace, and an en suite bathroom with a standalone shower. The main floor consists of the roomy living room and dining area, the full kitchen all set up with full-size appliances and a breakfast bar close by. Essential amenities like a private washer/dryer will help you keep your favorite trip clothes handy. Guests can appreciate access to two shared outdoor pools during their stay, in addition to being just a short walk from the ocean via private beach access. Guests will also have access to a lockable beach cabana equipped with bathrooms.
Things to Know
Free WiFi and cable
Streaming services available
Age-appropriate books are available for younger guests
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: Parking lot parking. Guests can only have as many parking spots as there are bedrooms.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
About the Area
Located near the beach, this vacation home is in South Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Harbour Town Lighthouse and Stoney-Baynard Ruins are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Hilton Head Zipline and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- Summer is high season in the Hilton Head area. Reserving a rental home in Spring or Fall is our best tip for saving money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable properties. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August.
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner your group can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved early. Reserving your rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- Property managers sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites frequently offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Look for your local Hilton Head area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitors guide magazines contain money saving offers on local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Start by choosing the best vacation week and a max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Charming Townhouse with Shared Outdoor Pools, WiFi, W/D, and Central AC! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head vacation rental search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed types is regularly available online. If not, call the property manager before you reserve the rental. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to establish what configuration is best for your vacation group.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head destination you simply love, search for properties that are either near by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- If your family is vacationing with pets, search for a property that allows animals. Make sure to ask for information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Often, property managers charge additional pet fees.
Know before you go:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and save the directions to your phone.
- At Check-in, record any issues with the property and immediately contact the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, stereo or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent a lot of issues.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often times, adjacent homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can frequently help. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Keep the property locked while you're away! Don't let burglars ruin your holiday.
- When it's time to leave, take a walk-through to make sure you did not forget any personal items. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property one final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can. If the host isn't available, take video and pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property owners rely on good feedback to stimulate new reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will be thankful you shared your review find their best rental home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.