- As low as $316/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1260 sq ft (117 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1260 square feet
Stunning two bedroom Palmetto Dunes villa just a few steps from the beach. The living room offers a huge flat screen TV, access to 2 private balconies and a Queen sleeper couch. The Primary Bedroom includes a King bed, access to your private balcony, flat screen TV and a private en-suite Primary Bathroom with walk in shower. The Guest Bedroom features two Queen size beds, flat screen TV, access to a private balcony and its own en-suite Guest Bathroom. This villa is located on the second floor, which is accessed by a couple sets of stairs. The Moorings are adjacent to the Dunes House and close to everything the resort has to offer such as Golf, Tennis, Fishing and many miles of Bicycle Paths. You will be seconds away from the Atlantic Ocean!
Complex Pool is open April 1 - September 30
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Sea Pines Forest Preserve. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the best Hilton Head vacation home experience:
Getting the most from your rental budget:
- The sooner you can reserve a home, the easier your search will be. The best rental properties are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation home up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental.
- Summertime is the most expensive season in the Hilton Head area. Booking a rental in Spring or Fall is a great way to save money on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area travel guides which often include special deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Narrow your Search:
- Select your dates and spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. Centrally located, stunning 2 bedroom rental, steps from the beach! has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head vacation rental search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, email or call the property manager before reserving the property. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you must book a pet-friendly property. Request details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Usually, hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Is your group looking for specific amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Tips for your stay:
- Be sure you get the property manager's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you are out! Don't let burglars spoil your family vacation.
- During check-in, note any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often times, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Re-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings at departure. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave a review! Hosts rely on great ratings to propel future reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.5 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.3 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.4 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.7 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.1 miles