- As low as $331/Week
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Available in all rooms: Internet access
- Available in some public areas: Internet access
- Barbecue grill
- BBQ grill(s)
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing
- Motor boating
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Outlet shopping
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1948 sq ft (181 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing
- Water skiing nearby
- Whale watching
- Whale watching nearby
- Wildlife and game walks
About this PropertyTennismaster 306
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Make the best island memories and make yourself at home in this impressive hideaway boasting all of the amenities needed to slip into relaxation mode in no time. The interior is filled with n natural light, beachy decor, and plenty of space for mingling after long days on the sand. Start each day on a tasty note with a fresh cup of coffee and step out to the private patio or balcony to plan out a full day of fun. The full kitchen is more than ready to assist in whipping up a tasty breakfast or family dinner and the dining area has plenty of seating to accommodate formal meals or game nights. If you want to soak up a bit of sunshine, the shared pool is right outside making a day of tanning or taking a fast dip right at your fingertips!
What's close by:
When it comes to Hilton Head Island, this location is hard to beat, as you will have all of the amenities of Shipyard while being close to all of the best attractions. For food, beach fun, and shopping, make your way three miles to Coligny Beach Park and spend a day getting a taste of the hustle and bustle of the island. For some adventure away from the beach, this area is filled with golf courses, cycling baths, and tasty eateries. Plus, Harbour Town is a great place to watch the boats come in and out while checking out the famed candy-striped lighthouse or playing a round of 18 at Harbour Town Golf Links.
Things to know:
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: Parking pass required for each car. Shipyard will stringently only issue 2 parking passes for this complex. No assigned parking. No street parking. Gated entrance
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.)
The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
- Many property owners and vacation houses provide Hilton Head area discount guides which feature money-saving offers, either offered individually by merchants, or utilizing a relationship between the property management company and the local itself. These guides provide a good start to your vacation rental search.
- In a position to alter your travel dates? The off-peak seasons will offer you amazing rates on weekly rentals.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Many property management companies provide discounted prices to vets and active-duty servicemembers. Be sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your visiting crew qualifies for a markdown.
- Some properties are particularly suited for particular types of travellers. Large event homes are perfect for weddings, wedding parties and corporate escapes. Some homes appeal to beach bums. Other properties are positioned close to night life. If there's a particular Hilton Head activity you simply love, search for rentals that cater especially to your needs.
- Think about getting trip insurance along with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental cost, offers buyers reimbursement of their trip costs for any missed resulting from medical-related emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
How to Book a Rental Home
Newcomers are likely to be shocked at the number and selection of short term vacation rentals available in the Hilton Head area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of properties available allows them to find an ideal retreat to fit their Hilton Head group, from calm condos to colossal event homes with several bedrooms.
Rentals are commonly owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, staff and practical experience to provide easy operational management on behalf of the homeowner..
Seasoned Hilton Head vacationers have discovered several tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting vacation rentals, however many newcomers will be delighted to know that many of these "strategies" are in plain sight, if you know where to search.
How to find and book the right vacation rental:
Do you believe "Bright Island Escape W/ Shared Pool, Great Location, Fast WiFi, & Beach Access!" is the best rental for your next trip? Read this guide to ensure it fits all of your needs.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Choices
Like many renowned destinations, In Hilton Head the best rentals are booked early. To find the best selection, begin your planning and search 6-12 months before your trip. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your rental home..
Find your Area and Determine Dates
Agreement can often be difficult between family members, but as soon as this difficult part is finished everything will quickly fall in place.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Confirm who is going, and how many/what type of bedroom configuration you will need. Bear in mind that most rentals list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the family room. It is important to determine what is acceptable for the company. Generally rental home listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Have a Spending Limit
Most vacation rentals are advertised with a cost range. Confirm the rate for your selected week. It may be at the high end of the range. Make sure you get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends well before reserving a costly rental home. One individual in your company must be in charge of gathering payments and accepting responsibility for the complete rental price at time of reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What home features is the family trying to find? Do you want a vacation property with outdoor lounge? Does the property need to be beachfront, downtown, or close to restaurants? Are extras like beach chairs, grills, umbrellas, buggies or coolers available and included in your rental property rate? Create a list of priority conveniences to facilitate narrow your search.
Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Be sure to remember and ask about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Make sure you include your companion! Although many vacation rentals allow furry friends, guidelines and fees vary per property. You'll want to study descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra fees or costs may be applied to your agreement. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Searching the Internet
. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Hilton Head local rental properties" for local property management companies. In addition to offering exclusive rental properties, local agencies offer top-notch service..
Negotiate the Price
When you have identified the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your trip dates are available.
While not true for all rental homes, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. The off-season offers your best chance to negotiate a lower rate.
Read The Agreement
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- WIFI Access
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Make sure your price includes all state taxes and fees.
Ensure you are familiar with the cancellation policy before reserving. Property management companies and rental owners often offer their guests the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which typically costs between 1% - 5% of your standard rental price, provides guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any days missed as a result of personal medical emergencies or storms, as well as hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unanticipated motel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Reservation
When you believe you've identified "the one", start the reservation process. Do not forget that most rental agreements will require a significant rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the vacation home owner.
Get Contact Details
Remember to get the property manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We suggest keeping the contact's details in your smart phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. To assure no damages are associated with your stay, create a record of any trouble spots of the rental. Call the property manager right away to report your observations.
- You might need guidance for a fireplace, Television or spa tub. Call your home manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save several hours of difficulty.
- Make sure to be a good next-door neighbor. Many times, neighboring properties are filled by permanent residents. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Residents may point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Make certain to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property locked up while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Tidy up a bit. Regardless of whether you're having to pay a housekeeping fee, The vacation rental needs to be in good condition. Kitchen sinks filled with dirty dishes, surplus sand on the floor and sticky messes ought to be addressed before leaving.
- Once your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the rental to make sure that no property damage occurred during your stay. If at all possible, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you feel about your choice? Most rental management company websites request testimonials after your stay is complete. Rental owners and property managers will appreciate your glowing reviews. If anything went wrong and they did not fix it in a reasonable manner, or when the vacation rental was not as described, you should note that as part of your review.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your travel companions. Does everybody want to re-book next year? Maybe everything ended up being perfect and you are all set to re-book the same rental for next year. If not, you have gained useful rental search experience that will help with another search.