- As low as $194/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 540 sq ft (50 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 540 square feet
HH Beach & Tennis 102AR
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Perched along the ocean at the Hilton Head Island Beach & Tennis Resort, this updated 1BR condo is ideal for a family vacation or a charming hideaway. Walk just 25 yards to the beach! Appreciate access to a host of resort amenities, including an oceanfront pool, kiddie pool, exercise center, tennis courts, and on-site dining at Coconutz and Jamaica Joe'z.
The inviting open-concept living area is furnished with a plush couch and armchair. Make some popcorn and have a movie nighttime on the 55' cable TV.
KITCHEN & DINING
The chef in your group will appreciate the modern kitchen, equipped with a full suite of stainless steel appliances and Bosch cooktop range.
When your culinary creations are complete, dine together at the wooden table set for six.
BEDROOM & BATH
The condo sleeps up to six guests between the bedroom, a additional sleeping space in the hallway, and a queen-size sleeper couch in the living area.
After a day in the sun, getaway to the bedroom, furnished with a comfortable queen bed. Kick back and watch your favorite programs on the 32' cable TV.
The bathroom is configured with a walk-in shower.
A additional sleeping area in the hallway has a constructed-in twin-over-twin bunk bed.
Sip morning coffee on the private covered balcony, furnished with table seating for two. Savor vistas of the ocean while feeling the breeze.
EXTRA AMENITIES & MORE DETAILS
Guest amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, beach chairs, and a communal coin-operated laundry area. Unassigned parking is available for two cars in the open lot.
Take advantage of a host of on-site amenities, including an oceanfront pool (8' deep, unheated, and open year-round) and kiddie pool, exercise center, tennis courts, kids' playground, basketball court, grille, picnic tables, and bicycle units.
Famed Hilton Head Beach is just steps away from your condo! Spend sun-soaked days calming on the sand, book a dolphin tour, or savor cycling on one of the island's trendy nature trails.
Find even more fun with a plethora of activities close by, including Adventure Cove Mini Golf & Arcade (.5 miles) and Zipline Hilton Head (4.5 miles).
Be sure to check out the unique stores, eateries, and family entertainment at the buzzing Coligny Plaza Shopping Center, only 6.7 miles away. Drive 9 miles to tour the iconic Harbour Town Lighthouse.This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 23315
City/town permit number: 023315
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Coastal Discovery Museum and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the perfect Hilton Head rental home experience:
Get the best rental value:
- Summer is high season in Hilton Head. To find the most suitable rental home for your budget, we recommend reserving in Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite restaurants and activities.
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier your group can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are booked very early. Booking your rental property 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- Property management companies sometimes offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Ask your property manager if discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites usually offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitors guides have deals for local accommodations and attractions.
Selecting and booking your prefectrental:
- Begin by choosing your potential vacation weeks and a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. Beautifully Renovated Retreat w/ Direct Ocean Views
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, reach out to the property management company before reserving the rental. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to determine what is right for your vacation group.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction? Try a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or applied to your invoice.
More considerations for your visit:
- Be sure you get the owner's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home.
- To make certain damages aren't linked to your family's stay, inspect the property for any problem areas during check in. Call the host right away to document your findings. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be respectful. Often times, adjacent homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often help. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the rental when you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all of your things. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a fantastic vacation? Many rental home management companies make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your property and/or host was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was out of order and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.3 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.5 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.8 miles