- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Dishes & Utensils
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Smart TV
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyThis Queens Grant, two bedroom villa has been gorgeously refreshed and is centrally located within Palmetto Dunes. The kitchen includes stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and comes thoroughly-outfitted with everything you'll need for a homecooked meal. There is indoor dining for six as well as outdoor dining for six. The living room is restfully appointed with plenty of seating and includes an HDTV and a slider to the private patio. The master bedroom has a king-size bed, HDTV and an en-suite master bathroom. The guest bathroom has been wonderfully updated with a huge bespoke-tiled walk-in shower with accompanying granite vanity. The guest bedroom has a queen-size bed, and HDTV. This villa is a very fast walk to both the Robert Trent Jones Golf Course and Palmetto Dunes Tennis Center, not to mention the Palmetto Dunes General Store and Alexander's Restaurant. The beach is just a 15 min. walk or 5 min. bicycle ride away! Don't feel like walking or cycling? The Palmetto Dunes Buggy is a complimentary on-call shuttle service that runs within Palmetto Dunes seasonally!
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Many property owners and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area vacation discount catalogs which feature coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the local merchant itself. Be on the lookout for these magazines and coupon books, as this allows vacation goers to discover the same wonderful attractions at a often significantly discounted.
- Wish to steer clear of the crowds? The off-peak seasons frequently offer fantastic rates on weekly rentals.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Armed forces may be eligible for financial savings. Make sure to check with property manager to see if your travelling gang is eligible for a discount.
- Some rental homes are practically catered to specific clients, whether it is soundside homes with fishing pier passes, city-center condos with close access to shopping or waterfront homes that feature their own kiteboarding launching areas. Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the family activities and places of interest you are most excited about.
- Give thought to investing in trip insurance with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base term price, provides buyers reimbursement of their trip costs for any days missed as a consequence of health emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unforeseen hotel room stay or extra gasoline.
The Rental Process
Some people are surprised to discover how many rentals are offered in Hilton Head. With such a big selection, renters are certain to find a rental which fits their desires and spending plan.
Nearly all rental properties in Hilton Head are privately owned and many are represented by established local rental management agencies. Property management companies are well-liked by property owners because they manage the marketing and operations..
Below are great tips and strategies to help you understand the vacation rental search and reservation process.
Where to find and reserve the best rental home:
Do you believe "Beautiful Two Bedroom Villa Centrally Located!" is the best rental for your upcoming family vacation? Read through this check list to confirm it fits your preferences.
The Earlier, The Better
Like many desirable destinations, In Hilton Head the best rentals are booked early. For the best selection, start your planning and search 6-12 months prior to a trip. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your vacation rental home..
Select your Town and Travel Week
Start by choosing which specific area of Hilton Head you prefer to explore, and the approximate dates you'll be vacationing.
Exactly How Much Vacation rental Do You Need?
Establish who is joining, and just how many/what sort of bedroom setup you'll need. Remember that that most rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room. You'll need to figure out what is acceptable for your company. Generally rental home listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Establish Your Budget
Confirm that "Beautiful Two Bedroom Villa Centrally Located!" works with your price range *during your desired dates*. If a few individuals or families are sharing the cost, be certain that each party knows their responsibilities and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to chip in. Most rental contracts require a single individual to be in charge of the full reservation.
Make a List of "Wants" and "Requirements"
What amenities is your family trying to find? Is a screened-in deck a requirement? Will the unit need to be oceanfront, in town, or close to shopping? Are extras like beach chairs, barbecue grills, umbrellas, beach carts or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental property charge? Make a list of priority features to facilitate narrow your search.
Special Issues to consider
Optimal access can make or break a trip for the less-mobile. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are required, factor that into your search. Most rental listings will include a list of amenities.
Are you or other individuals in the gang travelling with a domestic pet? Even though a number of vacation rentals allow furry friends, rules and fees fluctuate per property. Read your agreement very carefully! Extra charges may apply when animals are included. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
The best places to Search
Several websites exist to match vacationers with rental owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Hilton Head local vacation rentals" for local rental management companies. Local property management companies take pride in a superior vacation experience.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to confirm the vacation home has everything you need. If lacking, the vacation rental management company might know of comparable homes that better fit your style and budget..
Although not true for all rental homes, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak season offers your greatest opportunity to negotiate a lower rate.
Read Through The Contract
Read through the entire contract and be sure you are aware who is liable for:
- Power bills
- WIFI Access
- Phone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, pet and other additional fees.
Ensure that you be aware of the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Property management companies and individual home owners commonly offer their guests the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives reassurance should catastrophe strike.
Complete the Reservation
When everything seems correct, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. You'll likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Assistance
Make sure you get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We suggest storing the contact's details in your phone and wallet.
Congratulations on reserving your vacation rental! You're on the right path to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any wear and tear immediately after you arrive. We also recommend promptly phoning the rental home manager with a report of any damage, together with your request for any repairs. If there is a disagreement about responsibility later, having the recorded problems and communication attempts could be very helpful.
- Ask questions. You may need guidance for a gas fireplace, Television set or jacuzzi. Get in touch with your home manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save hours of hassle.
- Remember to be a good next-door neighbor. Residents frequently live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your home.
- Ask a local. Residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best pizza, have a great date night, or the best spots for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Make certain to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- Clean up a lttle bit. Even though you're having to pay a cleaning fee, The vacation rental needs to be in sound condition. Kitchen sinks full of pots and pans, excessive beach sand on the floors and sticky messes should really be taken care of before leaving.
- As soon as everything is out, perform a walk-through of the property to make sure no property damage occurred in the course of your remain. Whenever you can, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Just about all rental management companies and rental search sites make it easy for travellers to provide feedback. If the rental and/or property manager was terrific, they'll appreciate your recommendations. If something went wrong and they did not correct it in a reasonable manner, or when the rental was not as described, you'll want to note that in your review.
Learn and Improve
Did everyone have a good time? Hopefully this guide steered you to a great vacation rental. Otherwise, you've gained useful experience that can help with your next search.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Coligny Park - 2.6 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.9 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.3 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.6 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.9 miles