- As low as $235/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2600 sq ft (242 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2600 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
This three-bedroom golf home offers a huge living room with upsized couches, plus a sunroom with additional seating. It has a sizable dining room and a brand new kitchen with granite countertops and all the appliances you'll need to create your culinary masterpiece. An additional area has been designed for game playing and sunbathing. The bedrooms each come with flatscreen TVs, as does the living room, and complimentary WiFi is also included.
What's close by:
You'll appreciate the fusion of comfort, privacy, and activities at this Heritage home on the Harbour Town golf course within Sea Pines Plantation. The open layout of the home makes it wheelchair accessible, and you’ll have a giant yard and private pool for your backyard Bar-B-Que enjoyment. Sea Pines Beach Club is just two miles away, offering a semi-private beach for a day of leisure. If you feel like a more active adventure, Coligny Beach Park is just a short drive or bicycle ride away, where you'll find shopping, local seafood eateries, and long walks backdropped with immaculate ocean vistas.
Things to know:
This home has yard service and a gold course entrance.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking for 3 cars.
Security camera details: This home has an active security camera near the front door looking at the driveway. There is also one in the service area and in the rear of the home facing the entrance from the golf course.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 25675
City/town permit number: 018187
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island, and is next to a golf course and near the beach. Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Stoney-Baynard Ruins and Harbour Town Lighthouse. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the optimal rental experience:
When to book a Hilton Head rental & When to go:
- Reserving a rental home in Spring or Fall is a good way to save on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier you can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation rentals are reserved very early. Booking your vacation property six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your rental.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your family qualifies for a discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for specifics.
- Often, property management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guides which will include special deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to pick the best rental home:
- Start by selecting your a vacation week and a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. Beautiful home with private pool, sunroom & large backyard - close to beach has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally available online. Otherwise, reach out to the property management company before reserving your rental. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Are you looking for unique amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking.
- If your family is bringing pets, you'll need to search for a property that allows animals. Ask for information on breed, weight, and type requirements. Often, property managers charge additional pet fees.
Have a great stay:
- We recommend storing the owner's contact information in your smartphone.
- Make a record of any damages to the property upon arrival, and immediately send them to the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are useful if a dispute is filed.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor. Often times, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home while you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Re-check the rental property to make sure that you've packed everything at check-out. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever possible. If the manager is not available, ensure that you take photos of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on great feedback to inspire future reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will be thankful you shared your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.