- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Indoor pool
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 843 sq ft (78 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water tubing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 843 square feet
Hilton Head Resort 1222
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Look no further for your next dreamy island escape, as this beachy condo has it all in a ideal location. Whether you are visiting to tan all day long on pristine sand, play memorable rounds of 18 on world-famed courses, or want to check out the various stores and eateries that make this area so special, you won't have to venture far from home base to see it all. Not to mention, you can stay within the complex and take advantage of the multiple pools, hot tub, sauna, gym, and sports courts!
With so many ways to use each day, everybody will have their own favorite activities, yet gathering back at home base will be a treat as well. The bright layout features classic beach decor, fun pops of color, high-end furnishings, and plenty of room for everybody to spread out. Meal prep will be a breeze in the full kitchen equipped with two sinks, stainless steel appliances, and modern cookware, so bring along family-favorite recipes. Entertaining everybody will be a cinch in the living area with the flatscreen TV ready to stream favorite movies and shows after full beach days. Plus, an adorable seating area overlooks the pool when you want to sip a drink each evening.
Don't miss out on countless sunshine and book your next dream vacation while this gem lasts!
-2 outdoor pools open March - October
-All-season indoor pool
-On-site bicycle units
-On-site washer and dryer (fee)
-Indoor running track
-Free beach shuttle (seasonal)
-Two on-site eateries
-24-hour gated security
THINGS TO KNOW
Streaming is available with guests' own accounts.
Beach accessories are included with the rental.
Golf, shopping, and dining are all conveniently located close by.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 034886
City/town permit number: 34886
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Sea Pines Forest Preserve reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Rental booking tips:
How to get the best rental value:
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Reserve your Hilton Head vacation home in Fall or Spring to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your family qualifies for a discount.
- Property management companies typically offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great information, travel guide magazines contain discounts for local accommodations and attractions.
Narrow your rental Search:
- To start, have your group agree to trip dates and a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Beach-themed Hilton Head Resort condo w/central AC, balcony view - walk to beach has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, call the property owner before reserving your home. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to establish what configuration is suitable for your trip.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or charges applied to your invoice.
- Visiting for a single attraction? Use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking.
More tips for your visit:
- Get the property manager's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents many problems.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're out! Don't let thieves spoil your trip.
- Upon arrival, document any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers bothering your home life. Practice the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and attractions you would've not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected all of your things. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, remember to take photos and video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property owners rely on great reviews to drive more reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your review find their best rental home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.9 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.7 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.2 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.4 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 4.2 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.3 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.5 miles