- As low as $418/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 5 bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Sleeps 12
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 3341 sq ft (310 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3341 square feet
Port Tack 59
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Port Tack 59 is a beautiful 5 bedroom, 5.5 bathroom near-ocean home in Palmetto Dunes, located on the 11 mile lagoon system which is ideal for kayaking and canoeing.
Walk into the open and welcoming entry and instantly feel at home. The sizable, open-concept main living space offers ample space for relaxation, entertaining and gathering. The living room features a sizable sectional couch, wall-mounted flat panel TV, decorative fireplace and a huge wall of floor to ceiling windows, with access to the spectacular outdoor porch and pool patio off the living area. The living room is open to the formal dining room with a huge table and seating for 6. The updated and completely-equipped eat-in kitchen is open to the main living space and offers granite counters, bespoke cabinetry, updated appliances and a center island with seating for 4 and a dining table with seating for 8. A home office can be found off the kitchen and offers a nice work-space for the traveling professional, or those who refuse to leave their work behind when on vacation. (We know we've resonated with a few of you here).
Three bedrooms can be found on the main level of the home, all with newer beds!. The downstairs master has a king bed, wall-mounted flat panel TV, and en-suite bath with steam shower and separate bubble tub. The remaining two bedrooms on the main level are across the home from the master suite. The first features a queen bed, wall-mounted flat panel TV, and en-suite bath with glass-enclosed walk in shower. The third bedroom on the main level features a king bed, wall-mounted flat panel TV and en-suite bathroom with glass-enclosed tub shower combo. The powder room, laundry room and garage access round out the main level of the home.
Head upstairs to find the kids' over-sized dorm-style room featuring two twin beds, a twin size day bed with a twin size trundle underneath - offering sleeping for 4 in this room - with enormous closet and flat panel TV! There is a hall bathroom featuring double vanity sinks and glass enclosed walk in shower just across the hall that serves this room. The upstairs master suite features king bed, wall-mounted flat panel TV, over-sized closet and en suite bath with steam shower and soaking tub.
The outdoor living space in this home is really phenomenal. Savor time on the covered back porch, featuring outdoor ceiling fans, in one of six rockers that overlooks the full-size heatable swimming pool with spa (additional charge to heat the pool and spa). Appreciate grilling on the huge pool patio with the gas grille. There is plentiful outdoor seating in elegant, durable teak - which includes the rockers, pool lounge chairs, high top table with 4 chairs and umbrella, outdoor dining table with umbrella and six chairs - and a modest two seater iron cafe table near the kayak dock. This home even has an over-sized chess game in the back yard for fun family entertainment. Enjoy the large dock on the lagoon (bring or rent your own canoes and kayaks). *Free wireless internet * Enjoy the complimentary Palmetto Dunes Buggy, in season, which will take you to the beach, eateries and shopping!
With added amenities which include large driveway, use of garage for additional parking and two hours of complimentary tennis or pickleball daily at the Palmetto Dunes Tennis Center, this home is a one-of-a-kind gem and will be your new Hilton Head Island home away from home!
Keyless entry makes check-in and check-out a breeze!
Parking notes: Private driveway a max. parking of 4 cars only. 5 Parking Passes will be supplied in Arrival Packet. 1 Car will have to park in closest trolley lost. Landscape and street parking is not allowed.
This rental is located on floor 1.
5 day notification is required in order to heat the pool and pool spa. A fee of USD152 per day must be paid prior to check-in. Guests can contact Vacasa after booking to purchase pool and pool spa heat for your stay.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Robert Trent Jones Oceanfront Course. Adventure Cove and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Our top Hilton Head vacation rental booking tips and tricks:
When to book & When to go:
- Summer is high season in the Hilton Head area. Book your rental home in Fall or Spring to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner you can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are booked very early. Reserving your rental six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental home.
- Some property managers offer discounts for veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites frequently offer customers an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Often, management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guides which include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to choose and book the right Hilton Head rental:
- Select a designated group leader, select your vacation dates, and choose a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Amazing Vacation House w/Free WiFi, Private Pool, Hot Tub, & Washer/Dryer + AC has 5 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed types is usually accessible on booking pages. If not, email the property owner before you reserve the vacation property. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches. You'll need to determine what is optimal for your family.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction? Use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or charges might be applied to your invoice.
More considerations for your visit:
- Take a copy of the property manager's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental.
- Note any damages to the property during check in, and immediately contact the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are very helpful if there is a dispute.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, A/V setup or coffee maker. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent quite a few concerns.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors disrupting your life at home. Apply the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would have never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home while you are away, just like you would at home.
- At departure, complete a walk-through to make sure you have not leave anything behind. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the host is not available, take photographs of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on great ratings to drive future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will will be grateful for your experience find their best vacation rental. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.8 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.6 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 3.3 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.0 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.2 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.5 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.3 miles
Ready to book Amazing Vacation House w/Free WiFi, Private Pool, Hot Tub, & Washer/Dryer + AC?Book Online Get Information Call: