- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hiking nearby
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Parasailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1917 sq ft (178 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1917 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Totally Remodeled in 2006. Located in the esteemed Palmetto Dunes Plantation. You can walk to the beach in less than two mins.. You can also fish from your private dock and boat ramp. If you are looking for an unbelievable vacation villa, at an economical price, and in the best location on Hilton Head Island, then you have found it! And don't forget about the Dunes House for food and drinks within a 1 min. walk! Two hours of daily tennis supplied!
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is in a walkable area with good shopping. Robert Trent Jones Oceanfront Course and Robert Trent Jones Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Booking the best vacation property experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- Book your vacation in the Spring or Fall to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier you can book, the better your selection will be. The best properties are reserved early. Reserving your vacation rental 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home.
- Some property management companies offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers often offer renters an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Often, management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines which often include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Choosing the best rental home in Hilton Head:
- Choose a group leader, select your vacation dates, and select a spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. Amazing Updated Forth Row Ocean Villa! Two Hours of Daily Tennis Included! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is generally available online. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property management company before you book the rental. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds. You'll need to work out what configuration is optimal for your group.
- Visiting for a single attraction? Try a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking.
- If your family is bringing pets, you must reserve a rental that allows animals. Request specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Some property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
More tips for your stay:
- Get the host's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property. Store the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Make a record of any issues with the property upon arrival, and immediately send them to the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be helpful if damages are assessed.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors bothering your peaceful neighborhood. Practice the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would've not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your vacation home while you're away. Keep your property safe!
- Double-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed everything at departure. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a excellent stay? Many rental home management companies make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property management company was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.5 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.9 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.3 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.3 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.6 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.1 miles