- As low as $848/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 15
- Arcade/game room
- Foosball table
- Table tennis
- 5 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Horse riding nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kitchen island
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 15
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 3500 sq ft (325 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water tubing nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 15
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3500 square feet
This 3500-sf home is the ideal vacation home for your family! This memory making home offers 2 king master suites, 2 additional king bedrooms and a bunk room, all with private bathrooms and all with flat screen TVs and sitting areas. In addition, there is a game room with ping pong, foosball, tiki toss and a card table providing hours of entertainment when too much fun has been had in the private pool/spa. Sensational Burkes Beach is just steps away and Chaplin Park featuring tennis, basketball, baseball, playgrounds, and open fields is just across the street.
Free Activities Supplied! Play a round of golf, discover Hilton Head on bicycle and even bring out your inner kid with a round of putt-putt golf! To enhance your vacation experience, Vacation Homes of Hilton Head includes our signature Southern Hospitality Pass, which means all the above activities are COMPLIMENTARY. Contact us today to learn more about the complimentary fun included with this Vacation Homes of Hilton Head rental! (1 pass for each activity per group, passes expire daily. 1 bicycle per reservation).
4 Barrier Beach Cove, Hilton Head Island, SC
First Floor (Main level): Substantial Great Room with Gourmet Kitchen, Dining Area (Seating for 10), and Living Room, TV, Laundry room (Ice Maker/ Secondary Fridge), Access to pool deck with heatable private pool & COMPLIMENTARY spa heat, gas grille and seating area.
Bedroom 1: First Floor, King Bed, TV, Private Bath (tub & walk in shower)
Bedroom 2: First Floor, King Bed, TV, Shared Bath (tub shower combo)
Bedroom 3: Second Floor, King Bed, Sitting Area, TV, Private Balcony, Private Bath (walk in shower)
Bedroom 4: Second Floor, King Bed & Twin Day Bed, TV, Private Bath (tub shower combo)
Bedroom 5: Second Floor, 2 Twin Over Twin Bunk Beds, Couch Bed, TV, Private Bath
Ground Level: Outdoor Shower, Garage, Game Room (Ping Pong, Foosball, Entertainment Console & More)
POOL DIMENSIONS: 24 x 12
POOL HEAT: The pool can be heated for an additional $500/week. Pool heat must be added to your reservation at least 30 days prior to arrival or on the day of the booking, last min. requests may not be available and are subject to a service fee. We do not heat the pool from Memorial Day-Labor Day*
SPA HEAT: Spa heat is COMPLIMENTARY of charge.
NOTE: We cannot guarantee pool and spa heat when air temps are below 60 degrees.
NOTE: We do not provide any Beach Towels or Equipment.
NOTE: This area of the island is currently experiencing new construction development.
CANCELLATION POLICY: See rental agreement for more information or contact Vacation Homes of Hilton Head with any questions. If you are booking on a third-event site such as Vacation Rental By Owner or Expedia, you are subject to Vacation Homes of Hilton Head's cancellation policy.
NOTE: Guests without travel insurance will not receive a refund or reimbursement for weather, hurricanes, mandatory and/ or voluntary evacuations, pandemics, etc. Please contact us for questions regarding coverage and to purchase a protection plan. Travel Insurance must be paid full upon purchase.
PAYMENT SCHEDULE: To secure a reservation, we require a 50% deposit upfront and the balance payment due thirty days prior to arrival via *E-Check (*domestic accounts only) or Visa, Master, Discover or American Card. Photo copies of both the reservation holder's Driver’s License and Credit Card will be required.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Adventure Cove and Port Royal Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Coligny Beach and Coastal Discovery Museum. Traveling with kids? Consider Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Hilton Head Zipline. Jet skiing and water skiing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with horse riding and cycling nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Our top Vacation rental home tips:
Sticking to a spending budget:
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is the most expensive season in the Hilton Head area. Booking a rental in the Fall or Spring is one of our best tips for saving money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable properties. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Some property managers offer rate reductions for veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers frequently offer renters an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Look for your local Hilton Head area magazine upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great information, visitors guides contain coupons for local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Selecting and booking your prefect Hilton Head vacation home:
- Start by choosing vacation dates and a max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. 5BR, Short Walk To Beach, Private Pool, FREE Spa Heat, Game Room! has 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is generally available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the host before reserving your rental. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches.
- Some rentals allow pets, and others don't. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the property manager about pets before booking.
- Does your family require special amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available before booking
More tips for your visit:
- Take a copy of the owner's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home. We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, stereo or appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents lots of issues.
- Lock your rental home while you're out and about. Protect your property!
- Upon check-in, document any issues with the property and immediately alert the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers bothering your peaceful home life. Apply the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and places you would have never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the property to make sure you've collected all of your things. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a terrific vacation? Many rental home management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your property and/or property management company was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was out of order and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.3 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.7 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.7 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.9 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.0 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 4.7 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.1 miles
Ready to book 5BR, Short Walk To Beach, Private Pool, FREE Spa Heat, Game Room!?Book Online Get Information Call: