- As low as $163/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Welcome to 510 North Shore Place! The ideal villa in the ideal location!!
This top floor/end unit, 2-bedroom, 2-bath luxury villa is just one block away from the beach. Located next to Coligny Plaza, our villa is just steps away from the best eateries and stores and only a five-min. walk to the new Lowcountry Celebration Park on Pope Ave.
Delightfully landscaped North Shore Place offers gated covered parking, a unique ocean view roof-top swimming pool with hottub, and access to the oceanfront pools at the Sea Crest.
This light, bright and attractively decorated beach villa you will notice some recent renovations like the refreshed floor throughout and new living room furnishings that provides plenty of seating for everybody! The living room has a queen sleeper couch, three chairs, intelligent TV, DVD/blue-ray player, and accepts access to the balcony.
The dining room has seating for six, plus the kitchen has additional bar seating for four. The open kitchen provides tons of countertop space and is equipped with most anything you would need for a great stay.
The master bedroom has a king bed with a Tempur-Pedic bed & a flat screened TV. The attached private bath includes a huge soaking tub and a separate shower.
The second bedroom has two full beds, a TV/DVD, and a bath with a shower/tub combo. The private balcony has two lounge chairs and a table with seating for up to four to savor outdoor dining.
Additional amenities include keyless entry, complimentary Wi-Fi & a washer/dryer. As an added additional, guests have access to our outdoor beach supply closet. Help yourself to beach chairs, sand toys, and beach umbrellas, or use it to store your beach supplies during your stay!
Our tree-top, end unit villa is on the peaceful side of the complex and will provide you with a casual beach living experience while giving you direct access to all the enjoyment and entertainment that Coligny Plaza and Coligny Beach have to offer.
510 North Shore ~ UNWIND ~ ENJOY!!
About the Area
Located by the sea, this villa is in North Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at The Sandbox and Heron Point by Pete Dye at Sea Pines Resort. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Finding the best Hilton Head rental home experience:
Get the most from your vacation rental budget:
- To get the most suitable vacation home for your budget, we recommend booking in Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular Hilton Head attractions. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best rental properties are booked early. Reserving your vacation home six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your rental property.
- Some hosts and property managers offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. Check with your property manager to see if special discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies usually offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Often, property management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guides which include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Planning and choosing a perfect Hilton Head rental:
- Start by choosing trip dates and a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. 2 Bed/2 Bath Villa Centrally Located Near Coligny Beach, Rooftop Pool and Spa has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rentals search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always accessible online. If they are not listed, contact the host before you reserve your rental. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Are you looking for particular amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking
- If your family is bringing pets, you will need a pet-friendly rental. Get information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Often, property managers charge additional pet fees.
- Store the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Document any damages to the property upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be valuable if there is a dispute.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, intercom or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent a lot of difficulties.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be a great resource to find the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Re-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all of your belongings at check-out. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a great stay? Most rental websites make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your rental and/or property manager was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.