- 4 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dishes & Utensils
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Private Pool
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyWelcome to the NEW BESTNEST at 5 Periwinkle Lane in Folly Field Beach. Here’s the skinny—just buzz us for more details! Our advertised prices are our very peerless costs and calendar shows real time availability. We encourage you to rent online!
Covid19 Message: While our housekeeping has always been fastidious, we are taking additional precautions, using CDC approved products, and treating both hard and soft surfaces prior to your arrival.
• Brand new construction, 4 BR/4.5 BA home with 2 kings/double masters, 2 queens, 4 twins/bunk beds.
• 6th row Sea--Stand on the sand in less than 5 mins..
• Private, fenced pool and gas grille. Dogs welcome, but not in the pool.
• Two master suites, one on each level. All 4 bedrooms each have en suite bath.
• Huge living area plus big dining area and island with stools, plus upstairs TV den.
• Password protected WiFi and complimentary Netflix on 6 LED TVs.
• Open, airy kitchen with stainless appliances including wine refrigerator, 2 dishwashers, & second full size refrigerator in garage.
• Laundry is a wind with new, full size front loading washer and dryer.
• Loads of parking plus massive garage- great for bicycles and beach stuff.
What’s in a BESTNEST:
• Our hallmark? CLEANLINESS! Yes, we’re shouting it out and so are our visitors- just read our reviews.
• Linens: Ahhhhh, yes! Thoroughly inviting, all cotton bed and bath linens including additional blankets and tidy and appealing sleeping pillows, and tidy kitchen linens.
• Always included in every BESTNEST in quantity for your stay: beach chairs/umbrellas/sand toys/beach cart, beach towels, a supremely supplied kitchen (in quality and quantity), hand soap, dish soap, kitchen sponges, trash bags, paper towels, tissues and toilet paper, your favorite hair dryer ever, fragrance complimentary laundry soap and dryer sheets, ziploc bags, coffee filters, cleaning supplies, loads of quality coat and skirt hangers, and a few surprises.
• Always courteous, knowledgeable, and professional, 24/7 guest service.
• Allow us to amaze you, again and again.
HOW FAR TO BEACH: Out the front door and less than 5 mins. walk and your toes are in the surf.
FAMILY PETS: We welcome your well-behaved dog (modest to medium sized) for $250 per dog, max. 2. Regrettably, Labradors and other oily coated breeds are not allowed. Dogs are never allowed on furnishings or beds (or their humans have to pay a fine) and must be crated when left alone.
No dogs and cats in your event? No problem as there is NO pet evidence in this home.
PAYMENTS: 50% due upon renting. Full amount due at 60 days prior to arrival. Long term winter reservations policy differs- please inquire.
CANCELLATIONS: Cancellations made 90 days or more before arrival-full refund less 10% of amount paid. Cancellations 89-45 days prior to arrival forfeit 60% of amount paid. Cancellations 44 or fewer days prior to arrival forfeit total amount paid. Travel insurance is always highly recommended. THESE TERMS SUPERSEDE THOSE OF HOMEAWAY/Vacation Rental By Owner.
POOL: Featuring Baja shallow shelf with water spouts. Great for children and older folks. Not heatable.
ABOUT US: We are proud to have developed a niche concept in holiday units on Hilton Head Island: Each and every BESTNEST is outfitted and supplied to exactly the same high standard, no matter the address. Nothing rather compares to a BESTNEST.
Money Saving Strategies
- Many property owners and rental homes supply Hilton Head area travel discount books which include deals, either offered individually by merchants, or utilizing a relationship between the management company and the local business itself. These guides can provide an excellent start to your rental home search.
- Prefer to stay away from packed areas and cut costs? Shoulder seasons feature impressive discounts.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Military may be able to get discounted prices. Be sure to confirm with property manager to see if your vacationing gang qualifies for a rate reduction.
- Some rentals are practically designed to serve particular vacationers, whether it is soundside homes with pier passes, city-center condos with walkable access to restaurants or waterfront homes that feature their own windsurfing launching areas. You'll receive the most value from a home which most closely matches your ideal vacation setting, regardless if it costs a bit extra.
- Management companies and individual home owners generally offer guests the opportunity to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the basic rental cost, offers travellers reimbursement of their rental expenses for any nights missed as a consequence of personal medical emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated motel stay or extra gas.
General Rental Home Tricks & Tips
You might be pleasantly surprised to learn how many vacation rentals are available at your destination. With such a big selection, renters are sure to find a vacation home that suits their expectations and price range.
The vast majority of rentals in Hilton Head are privately operated and many are represented by experienced local property management companies. For property owners not directly engaged in the management of their properties, management companies are critical in helping travellers with making reservations, check-in, housekeeping services, and any routine maintenance issues that may occur.
Seasoned Hilton Head vacationers have figured out a handful of tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting vacation homes, however many novices will be happy to discover that several "methods" are in plain sight, if you understand how to look.
Searching for and reserving the perfect rental property:
Before you book "5 Periwinkle Ln: A NEW BESTNEST by Beverly Serral - Brand New/6th Row Ocean", go through our brief checklist of factors to consider.
Begin Your Search Early
Like many renowned destinations, In Hilton Head the best vacation homes are booked very early. To guarantee the most desirable selection of homes, we recommend searching and reserving your Hilton Head rental home 6-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever possible. A lot of families plan to start their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year gatherings.
Choose your Area and Travel Week
Start by deciding which particular area of Hilton Head you want to visit, and the determine travel dates.
Choosing an Appropriately-Sized Rental property
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Try to remember that a lot of homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living area. You will need to figure out what is acceptable for the company. Generally rental home listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Determine Your Budget
The majority of vacation rentals are presented with a cost range. Determine the rate for your selected stay. It could be at the high end of the range. If multiple individuals or loved ones are sharing the cost, make certain everybody knows their responsibility and has approved a maximum they are prepared to contribute. In most cases, a single member of the group will be in charge of making the complete reservation and collecting each family member's share.
Vacation home Amenities
What home features is your group looking for? Is a screened-in deck a necessity? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or nightlife? Will the home have bikes and beach toys available as part of your stay? Make a list of priority features to help narrow your search.
In some cases the elder generation has problems with staircases. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is necessary, include that into your search. Almost all rental home postings include a list of amenities.
Take the Dog
Don't forget to include your best friend! Dog policies are different at each property. Study descriptions carefully. Examine your agreement carefully! Extra charges may apply when animals are added.
The best places to Search
Several internet resources exist to match vacationers with property owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Hilton Head local rental homes" for local rental home management companies. In addition to having distinctive properties, local companies offer excellent service..
When you've identified your dream rental, check to confirm your travel dates are available.
Although not true for all properties, many rental owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable trip, try asking for an extra night. The off-season offers your greatest chance to make a deal for a lower rate.
Study the Total Contract
Read through the entire contract and make certain you understand who is responsible for:
- Power bills
- Long Distance Calls
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the standard price, visitors have to pay state taxes when renting "5 Periwinkle Ln: A NEW BESTNEST by Beverly Serral - Brand New/6th Row Ocean", as well as any other additional fees that may be mandatory based upon their situation, including a dog charge, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private swimming pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Do you know the Cancellation Policy?
Ensure you are familiar with the cancellation policy before reserving. You will likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which frequently costs ranges from 1% - 5% of your base rental home price, provides vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any nights missed resulting from personal health emergencies or storms, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or extra gas.
After you believe you've found "the one", start the booking process. Do not forget that most rental contracts will require a substantial rental deposit and/or security deposit to cover the rental owner.
Get Contact Info
Put the rental manager's contact information into your smartphone and wallet for easy access to answers during your stay.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental unit immediately upon arrival. If you find damage, or if fixes are needed contact the property manager immediately.
- Ask questions. You might need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television set or spa. Call your property manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save several hours of problems.
- Make sure to be a good neighbor. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Locals are a great source of tips. Who better to ask where to get the best pizza, have a great date night, or the best areas for night life?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the home secured when you are away, just like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Double-check every space of the rental to be sure you've collected all possessions.
- Be sure to walk through the rental home one final time and look for damage. We advise walking through with the property manager wherever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you feel about your choice? Most property management companies and rental home sites permit renters to give comments. If your rental home and/or property manager was outstanding, they'll appreciate your compliments. If something went wrong and they did not fix it in a practical manner, or if the rental was not as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
Learn from your Stay
Did everyone have a good time? Hopefully this guide helped you find a fantastic rental unit. Maybe the rental wasn't perfect, and you'll better know how to perfect your search next time.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.1 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.3 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.2 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.4 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.2 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.7 miles