- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Communal Pool
- Dishes & Utensils
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this PropertyLet your family experience the timeless pleasures of Hilton Head Island during your stay at this 2 bedroom with a loft, 2-bath, end unit townhouse in the Turnberry Village complex of Palmetto Dunes Resort.
Six steps up from the entry entryway is the main living area, which begins with a dining table and 4 chairs set before a generous sunny window. To one side are 2 stools at a breakfast bar that faces into the galley-style kitchen, which is complete with all full-size appliances including an alcove with a washer and dryer. A second doorway off of the kitchen leads back to the living room, which includes a cathedral ceiling, a comfortable seating group, a TV/VCR, and a wide window overlooking the golf course. A slider door opens to the outdoor space where there is an outdoor dining table for 4 and a meticulous golf course view.
Also off of the main living area are a full bath and the master bedroom, which has a king-size bed and a connecting door to the hall bath.
A brilliant open stairwell leads up to a very sunny loft bedroom with a cathedral ceiling and 2 twin beds, and on through to a bedroom with a queen-size bed and a TV. These 2 bedrooms share a connecting bath.
Please specify # of security gate passes are needed at time of reservation; Passes are charged per car per week.
A non-returnable fee of $200.00 per pet plus tax is mandatory if you are bringing a pet. Max is 2 dogs; 75 pounds per dog.
For specials, promotions, deals and additional availability please contact our local Hilton Head Island sales agents at Sunset Units.
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Find the official tourism bureau in the area you want to travel. Most tourism bureaus will send you promotional tourism guide books with special offers for rental properties, restaurants and attractions. These guides provide a good start to your rental home search.
- Are the travel dates changeable? Shoulder seasons feature terrific discounts.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may qualify for price reductions. Make sure to ask property owner to see if your visiting group is eligible for a reduced price.
- Some vacation rentals are practically designed to serve specific visitors, whether it is downtown homes with weekly pier passes, city-center condos with close access to night life or waterfront homes that have private kiteboarding launching areas. Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the activities and points of interest you are most excited about.
- Vacation rental companies and individual property owners frequently offer their guests the opportunity to purchase trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic term rate, provides buyers reimbursement of their trip costs for any days missed due to medical-related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gas.
How to Book a Rental Home
Many people are surprised to learn just how many vacation rentals are available in Hilton Head. With such a wide selection, clients are certain to locate a rental home that suits their wishes and spending budget.
The majority of vacation rentals in Hilton Head are privately owned and many are represented by established local property management agencies. Property management companies are popular with owners because they coordinate the promotion and operations..
Seasoned Hilton Head vacationers have figured out a number of tips and tricks over the years with regards to renting vacation homes, however most newcomers will be delighted to realize that several "strategies" are in plain sight, if you understand where to search.
Searching for and reserving the right rental property:
Before you start to book "Sunset Rentals | Turnberry 230", examine our short collection of factors to consider.
The Sooner, The Better
Like many trendy vacation spots, In Hilton Head the best rental properties are booked early. Reserving your vacation property 6-12 months in advance is recommended, whenever possible. Many visitors plan to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year gatherings.
Choose a Town and Time
Agreement can be tricky between family, but once this challenging part is complete everything will start to slide in place.
How Much Rental home Do You Need?
How many family members are joining your trip? Bear in mind that many properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the family room. You will need to determine what is most appropriate for your party. Most vacation home listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Make a Spending Limit
The majority of rental properties are advertised with a price range. Determine the price for your preferred stay. It may be at the high end of the range. Make sure that you get cost-sharing commitments from company prior to reserving an expensive rental home. A single member of your party will need to be responsible for gathering contributions and acknowledging responsibility for the whole rental fee at time of reservation.
Rental Home Features
What property features is the family interested in? Do you want a rental home with patio kitchen? Are you more enthusiastic about wildlife or night life? Are sheets included with the rental contract, or do you need to provide your own? Build a list of priority features to guide filter your search.
Oftentimes the older generation has trouble with staircases. Make certain to remember and inquire about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Remember to include your pets. Pets are welcome at many rentals, but policies can vary. Type of pet, size and breeds may be restricted. Examine your contract carefully! Additional charges may apply when pets are added. Ask questions *well before* you reserve!
Searching the Internet
A number of internet resources exist to match visitors with property owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Hilton Head local rentals" for local rental home management companies. Local agencies usually have an exclusive assortment of rental properties daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to confirm the home has everything you need. If lacking, the home management company may know of comparable homes that better suit your preferences and budget..
Although not true for all properties, many rental owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Your best opportunity for a reduced rate will be shifting to an off-season week.
Read the Total Agreement
Read through the entire agreement and make certain you are aware who is responsible for:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that includes state taxes, pet and other extra fees.
Make sure you understand the cancellation policy prior to booking. You will likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of your standard rental price, provides guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any days missed a result of personal hospital emergencies or storms, and additionally hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unexpected motel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Reservation
After you feel you've found "the one", start the reservation process. You will likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Know Who to Call
Be sure to get the manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We recommend keeping the contact's details in your phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- To assure no damages are linked to your visit, make a record of any problem areas of the rental. We also suggest promptly phoning the property manager with a report of any damages, along with your request for any needed repairs. This can protect against disputes during checkout.
- You may need guidance for a fireplace, Television or jacuzzi. Contact your home manager. They are there to assist. A quick phone call prevents many headaches.
- Be respectful of the community. Residents frequently live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a vacation a good deal more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Local people can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best places for night life?
- Enjoy your stay! Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- Double-check each space of the rental property to make sure you've collected all valuables.
- Be sure to walk through the rental one last time and check for property damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible).. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your vacation? Virtually all rental websites request testimonials after your stay . Rental owners and rental managers will appreciate your favorable ratings. If something went wrong, we suggest being pleasant but completely honest with regards to your experience. Top owners and managers will work very hard to correct the situation.
Learn and Improve
Does everybody want to re-book next year? If everything was wonderful, next year's family vacation planning will be simple. Otherwise, you have gained valuable rental search experience to help with your next search.
- Coligny Park - 2.2 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.9 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.2 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.2 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.9 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.4 miles