- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dishes & Utensils
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Heated Pool
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Outdoor Lighting
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
About this PropertyYard Arm 1 is an immaculately modernized 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom private home in Palmetto Dunes. This striking home includes some of the most unique and favorable fixtures and finishes all over.
Located through Palmetto Dunes North Gate, the Mariner section, this one-level open concept floorplan home will not disappoint.
Enter the home into the entryway and instantly you are greeted by the cute wood floors, the vaulted ceilings in the living room, the natural light filtering in through the enormous windows, and the coastal chic decor.
Designer furbished, the living room has a lot of appeal and peaceful, modren furnishings that include two couches and a sizable, wall-mounted flat panel TV.
The living room is open to the dining room which offers a huge table and seagrass chairs to seat 8. The counter-height breakfast bar is adjacent to this room and offers saddle-stool seating for 3.
The amazingly refreshed kitchen includes quartz counter tops, bespoke cabinets, all new stainless appliances and a breakfast nook with a table that seats 4.
The living room, dining room and kitchen all offer sliding door access to the generous back patio with a private pool (that can be heated for an additional price), lounge chairs, pool bath home with a bathroom that has a stand up shower, and a 3 burner gas grille. The home also overlooks the lagoon and has a kayak dock in the back yard from where you can launch rented kayaks or fish.
The master bedroom has a king bed, wall-mounted flat panel TV, bespoke furnishings, private en suite bath with double vanities, soaking tub and glass-enclosed walk-in shower, all with much attention to detail. The back patio can be accessed from the master bedroom.
The second bedroom has two queen size beds, flat panel TV and access to hallway bathroom with walk-in shower.
The third bedroom has a king bed, wall-mounted flat panel TV and private bathroom with double vanity and glass-enclosed walk in shower.
The fourth bedroom has two twin beds, wall-mounted flat panel TV and access to hallway bath shared with bedroom 2.
The home offers keyless entry, cable, wifi and full size washer and dryer.
The driveway is sizable and offers abundant parking for up to 4 cars.
This home is ideal for sizable or multiple families. It is a 13 min. walk to the beach or a few min. bicycle ride or take the on demand Beach Buggy for complimentary, in season!!!
Palmetto Dunes is an just right area for a fabulous, family holiday. Ride the miles of bicycle paths. Visit the local store for morning coffee and the newspaper. Play tennis and golf. Kayak or canoe the miles of lagoons. Appreciate the close by eateries!!! Or take the convenient Beach Buggy for complimentary to stores, eateries and entertainment at Shelter Cove!!!
Guests of this home have access to the Goode Holiday Units app for unit info, area guide and local perks!
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Many property management companies and rental homes provide Hilton Head area promotional travel magazines which include money-saving offers, either offered independently by merchants, or utilizing a partnership between the management company and the local store itself. Search for these publications and coupon books, as this allows travelers to enjoy the very same great attractions at a frequently considerable discounted.
- Flexible about when you might travel? Off-peak times offer up considerable savings.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Military may be eligible for cost savings. Be sure to ask property management company to see if your visiting group qualifies for a discounted price.
- Is there a particular experience that you are most getting excited about ? Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the family activities and sights you are most looking forward to.
- Property management companies and individual home owners generally offer their guests the chance to buy trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base term rate, offers travellers reimbursement of their rental costs for any nights missed a result of health-related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unanticipated hotel room stay or additional gas.
General Vacation Rental Tricks & Tips
You might be pleasantly surprised to learn just how many properties are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation rentals available allows them to find an suitable retreat to fit their Hilton Head crew, from tranquil condos to gigantic event homes with several bedrooms.
Rental homes are frequently owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Rental owners typically choose management companies to facilitate online marketing, cleaning and repairs and maintenance.
We have put together a short guide to help you get the most from your vacation rental experience.
How to find and reserve a great vacation rental:
Before you start to book "Beautifully updated, tastefully furnished home with private pool. Close to beach", examine our brief list of things to consider.
The Sooner, The Better
Hilton Head vacation homes start booking early. To ensure the most desirable choice of homes, we suggest searching and booking your Hilton Head vacation home 6-12 months in advance, whenever possible. Holiday reunions are a great time for families to plan their Summer family vacations..
Find your Area and Identify Dates
Sometimes, the toughest part of organizing your trip is figuring out where to go, and when. When the big decisions are hammered out, everything else is more straightforward.
Selecting an Adequately-Sized Rental
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Be aware that most homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the family room. You will need to determine what is suitable for your party. Generally vacation home listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Make a Spending Limit
Most rental properties are advertised with a price range. Confirm the cost for your preferred trip. It could be at the high end of the range. Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family before booking a costly rental home. Most rental documents call for a single individual to be liable for the whole reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What property features is the family interested in? Do you want a rental home with outdoor lounge? Does the property need to be beach front, in town, or near night life? Will the rental have bikes and body boards available for use throughout your stay? Make a list of "necessities and desires" from your group to help filter your search to the most suitable home.
Do people in your group have specific needs? If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is needed, factor that into your search. Almost all rental listings include a list of amenities.
Don't forget to include your best friend! Animal friends are welcome at a number of vacation rentals, but policies can vary. A number of constraints could eliminate a potential vacation property. Study your agreement very carefully! Extra charges may apply when animals are included. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Its Time to Search
A number of websites exist to match renters with property owners.. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Hilton Head local vacation homes" for local vacation rental management companies. Local vacation home management companies proudly offer an exceptional vacation experience.
When you have found the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your travel dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable week, try getting an extra night. Your easiest chance of a lower rate is switching to an off-season week.
Read the Entire Contract
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Power bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the standard fee, travelers will need to pay state taxes when renting "Beautifully updated, tastefully furnished home with private pool. Close to beach", as well as various other fees which might be mandatory depending on their situation, including a dog charge, earlier check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private swimming pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Be sure you be aware of the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Many rental agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives you comfort should catastrophe strike.
Complete the Reservation
When everything looks correct, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. Do not forget that most rental contracts will require a considerable rental deposit and/or security deposit to safeguard the rental home owner.
Know Who to Call
Put the rental manager's contact info into your cell phone and wallet for easy access to answers during your visit.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. To ensure no damages are associated with your visit, make a record of any problem areas of the property. If you find damages, or if repairs are required call the home manager immediately. If there is a difference of opinion about legal liability later, having the recorded problems and communication attempts should be very helpful.
- Ask questions. If you have any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the property, condo access, pool operation, etc... we recommend you ask the property manager immediately. A quick phone call eliminates many problems.
- Remember to respect your neighbors. Residents will be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay much more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Local people can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best chicken wings, have a great date night, or the best areas for wildlife?
- Enjoy your stay! Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the property locked up while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Make certain you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cabinets and closets.
- When everything is out, begin a walk-through of the property to make sure that no damage occurred in the course of your stay. If you can, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you rate your experience? Just about all property management companies and vacation rental websites permit renters to provide comments. If the vacation rental and/or property manager was first-rate, they'll appreciate your praise. If anything went wrong, we advise being kind but genuine about your experience. Top property owners and managers will try hard to rectify the situation.
Learn from your Experience
Did everybody have a blast? If everything was exceptional, next year's family vacation planning will be easy. If the property was not perfect, and you will better know how to perfect your search for the next trip.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.3 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.7 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.5 miles
- Coligny Park - 3.7 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.8 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.3 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.8 miles