- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyNEW: More Relaxed Cancellation Policy for Rest of 2020:
> Rent Any Stay with 25% Deposit
> Final Payment Not Due til 14 Days Prior to Arrival
>May Cancel Up To 14 Days Prior to Arrival with Only 10% Fee
> If Covid19 travel restrictions return to Hilton Head 100% refund less RR Fees
> Resort and Reservation Fee Non-Refundable
Hilton Head Is Back Open!! All beaches, pools, eateries, and most attractions are all here to welcome you! Come take a much-needed break! You will be glad you did! Rent with Confidence! We are a 15yr old highly respected company with a reputation for exceptional service and categorically the choice units. We have taken considerable precautionary measures against virus spread with your safety in mind.
10% Discount Applied When Reservation is Received
5401 Hampton Place - Oceanfront in Palmetto Dunes
>New to Rental Market
>Ideal for a Getaway
>Sizable Mostly Shady Balcony on the 4th Floor
>1 Bedroom / 2 Full Bath
>King Bed and Queen Sleeper Couch
>Includes 2 Beach Chairs, Cooler and Cart
>2 Extensive Pools - Adult and Family as well Kiddie Pool and Hot Tub
>Picnic Tables near Complex Outdoor Grills
>Centrally Located on Hilton Head in Palmetto Dunes
>Close to 3 Great Golf Courses, Tennis Center, General Store, Eateries and More!
Welcome to 5401 Hampton Place - New to Our Market in the newest buildings in Palmetto Dunes. This tropical influenced villa is the ideal hideaway for 2 but also 2 more in the Queen Sleeper couch. A great condo with vistas of the Oceanfront and the lush maintained grounds and pool area. The complete list of luxuries that come with this condo makes for the ideal holiday.
Taking the elevator up to the 4th Floor this corner unit enters upon the dining area with a table for 4 as well as barstools that overlooks the renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances. There is also a full washer and dryer so you have all the amenities of home.
The living area, besides having calming chairs and couches (including a queen sleeper couch) and a huge flat screen TV has extraordinary vistas of the sea. From all the seats you can see the waves roll in and the dolphins play. Step out on the enormous balcony and relish the shade and sea winds while drinking a cup of coffee or a libation. There are seats to appreciate a good rent when you aren't down on the beach.
The King in the master accepts you to wake to the sunrise over the sea. There is a flat screen Television for your appreciation. The sizable master bath has a tub as well as a step-in shower. This one bedroom is exceptional as there is another full bath near the front door that also includes a step-in shower.
Hampton Place is an magnificant pool complex! Not only 1 but 2 pools. One is the family pool (that is heated from 3/15 - 4/30 & 10/15 - 11/30 -dates subject to change) and close by is the kiddie pool. Then there is the more inviting "adult" pool as well with a close by complex hot tub. There is plenty of seating, a covered picnic area, gas grilles, and bathrooms. Another exceptional amenities is a workout facility just for the visitors of Hampton Place.
Hampton Place is also located next to the Omni Oceanfront Resort so that you can conveniently walk over for specialty stores and eateries. Palmetto Dunes is in the middle of Hilton Head and has world class Tennis / Pickleball Center, 3 Golf Courses, and a 7 mile lagoon system you can canoe or kayak on. Also eateries like the Dunes House, Alexanders and more. You can rent bicycles at Hilton Head Outfitters as well as learn to surf if you want, Seasonally (Mar- Oct) you can call the Dunes Buggy and they can take you across Hwy 278 to Shelter Cove Harbour and Shelter Cove Towne Center for everything you could possibly need for your stay.
Please come to our newest opulence villa and savor all that Hilton Head has to offer. You won't be disappointed!
>All Reservations Subject to Review Prior to Full Commitment
>All Reservations Subject to Applicable Local and State Sales Tax. Resort, Cleaning and Reservation Fee Added to All Bookings. You may Save the Reservation Fee by Paying By Check. CC Required for All Bookings
>25% Deposit Required to Reserve
>Any Promotional Advertising Subject to Terms and Conditions
>Must be 25yrs or Older to Rent
>Summer Season, Memorial Day to Labor Day, Seven Nights / Saturday-Saturday Required
>No Family Animals Accepted
>All Linens and Starter Soaps and Bath Tissues Included, Please Come with Beach Towels
>The complex does not accept for grilles on the balconies but you do have access to grilles on the grounds for you to use.
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Find the official tourism bureau in the area you want to travel. Most tourism bureaus offer printed travel guides with savings for property management companies, dining and activities. Keep an eye out for these publications and discount books, since this allows vacation goers to enjoy the very same great activities at a quite often substantial discounted.
- Are your vacation dates flexible? Shoulder seasons special offer phenomenal savings.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may be eligible for discount rates. Make sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your visiting crew qualifies for a special offer.
- Some vacation rentals are practically designed to serve particular clients, whether it is soundside units with weekly pier passes, city-center condos with walkable access to shopping or waterfront homes that feature their own jetski launching areas. If there's a specific Hilton Head activity that you just love, keep an eye out for rental properties that cater especially to you.
- Give thought to purchasing trip insurance together with your lease contract. Trip insurance, which generally add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental price, provides buyers reimbursement of their rental expenses for any missed due to medical-related emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unplanned motel stay or extra gasoline.
General Rental Home Tricks & Tips
Many people are shocked to learn just how many rental homes are offered in Hilton Head. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rentals available allows them to find an ideal getaway to accommodate their Hilton Head family, from relaxing condominiums to larger event homes with several bedrooms.
Nearly all vacation homes in Hilton Head are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local rental management agencies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, staff and knowledge to provide effortless operational administration on behalf of the property owner..
Seasoned Hilton Head vacationers have identified a few tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting rental homes, however most newcomers will be delighted to learn that many of these "strategies" are in plain sight, if you recognize how to look.
Searching for and booking the best vacation property:
Do you believe "10% OFF June 2020 - Sanitized for Your Safety this Wonderful 5401 Hampton Place is a 1 Bedroom 2 Full Bath Oceanfront Villa in Palmetto Dunes!" is the best vacation property for your next getaway? Browse through this check list to ensure it fits your preferences.
The Earlier You Begin, The Better The Choices
Like many renowned destinations, In Hilton Head the best rental properties are booked very early. Booking your vacation property 6-12 months in advance is usually recommended, when possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and book your rental..
Decide on a Village and Date
Consensus can be tough between family members, but the moment this difficult part is complete everything will begin to slide in place.
Selecting an Appropriately-Sized Rental home
Confirm who is joining, and how many/what sort of bedroom arrangement you should have. Consider that many properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living area. You will need to determine what is acceptable for your family. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly accessible online. If not, email or call the property manager before you book.
Stay on a Budget
Check to make sure "10% OFF June 2020 - Sanitized for Your Safety this Wonderful 5401 Hampton Place is a 1 Bedroom 2 Full Bath Oceanfront Villa in Palmetto Dunes!" fits your budget *during your desired dates*. Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from company well before reserving a pricey rental. Generally, one person in the group will be responsible for making the full reservation and recovering each party's contribution.
Compose a list of "Wants" and "Necessities"
What amenities is the group looking for? Do you just desire a rental with a swimming pool, jacuzzi or beach volleyball court? Are you more enthusiastic about wildlife or amusements? Are items like beach chairs, gas grills, beach umbrellas, beach carts or coolers available and included with your rental property fee? Make a list of "needs and wishes" from your group to help narrow your search to the most appropriate property.
Do a few people in your crew have specific needs? Make sure to remember and inquire about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Your Puppy Needs a Holiday, Too
Do not forget to include your companion! Dog policies are different at each rental property. Study descriptions thoroughly. Type of animal, size and dog breeds can be controlled. Be sure you read descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement.
It Is Time to Search
As soon as the location, time and guests are decided, search multiple sources for the greatest vacation home selection. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Hilton Head local vacation homes" for local rental management companies. Local companies often have an exclusive selection of vacation homes daily and weekly.
When you've found the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your travel dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable week, try getting an additional night. Your best chance of a reduced rate is changing to a less desirable week.
Study The Contract
Read through the complete contract and make certain you are aware who is responsible for:
- Electric bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the normal price, travelers will have to pay local taxes when renting "10% OFF June 2020 - Sanitized for Your Safety this Wonderful 5401 Hampton Place is a 1 Bedroom 2 Full Bath Oceanfront Villa in Palmetto Dunes!", as well as various other fees which might be required depending on their situation, including an animal fee, earlier check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Cancellation policies vary with each property. Rental home management companies and property owners often offer their guests the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives comfort should disaster strike.
Complete the Reservation
When everything looks right, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. You will probably need to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Assistance
Put the rental manager's contact information into your cell phone and wallet for convenient access to answers throughout your stay.
Congrats on reserving your rental! You're on the right path to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any wear and tear when you arrive. We also recommend promptly calling the rental home manager with a report of any problems, together with your request for any required repairs. If there is a dispute about responsibility later, having the documented problems and contact attempts should be helpful.
- You could need guidance for a fireplace, Television or hot tub. Get in touch with your rental manager. They are there to assist. A brief phone call prevents many hassles.
- Please remember to respect your neighbors. More often than not, surrounding properties are lived in by permanent locals. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a vacation a good deal more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Residents are a great source of advice.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure that you protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental secured when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- Check to make sure you've packed all your belongings. Sweep each room in the house for forgotten items. Check bath rooms, the garage, cabinets, porches, the pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- As soon as everything is out, begin a walk-through of the rental to make sure that no damage occurred in the course of your remain. Whenever you can, do this walk-out review with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you feel about your choice? Virtually all rental property web sites seek testimonials after your stay . Owners and property managers will appreciate your glowing recommendations. If something went wrong, we advise being kind but completely honest regarding your rental experience. The best owners and managers will work very hard to rectify the situation.
Use Your Experience
How did they feel about the rental home? With a little luck everything was exceptional and you are ready to reserve the same rental for next year. If the rental wasn't perfect, and you'll better recognize how to refine your search for the next trip.
- Coligny Park - 2.0 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.1 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.5 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.7 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.9 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.7 miles