- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Beach Chairs
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Dishes & Utensils
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fitness Room/Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets Not Allowed
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyNEW: More Relaxed Cancellation Policy Until May 1, 2021:
> Rent Any Stay with 25% Deposit
> Final Payment Not Due until 21 Days Prior to Arrival
> May Cancel Up To 14 Days Prior to Arrival for stays up to 10 days with Only 10% Cancellation Fee
Stays Longer than 10 days follow our standard cancellation policy.
> If Covid19 travel restrictions return to Hilton Head 100% refund less Resort and Reservation Fees
> Resort and Reservation Fees Are Non-Refundable
For Hilton Head, face masks are mandatory inside all commercial spaces. Our beaches, pools, eateries, and most attractions are all here to welcome you! Come take a much-needed break! You will be glad you did! Rent with Confidence! We are a 15yr old highly respected company with a reputation for exceptional service and categorically the premium units. We have taken comprehensive precautionary measures against virus spread with your safety in mind.
5401 Hampton Place - Oceanfront in Palmetto Dunes
>New to Rental Market
>Ideal for a Getaway
>Sizable Mostly Shady Balcony on the 4th Floor
>1 Bedroom / 2 Full Bath
>King Bed and Queen Sleeper Couch
>Includes 2 Beach Chairs, Cooler and Cart
>2 Generous Pools - Adult and Family as well Kiddie Pool and Hot Tub
>Picnic Tables near Complex Outdoor Grills
>Centrally Located on Hilton Head in Palmetto Dunes
>Close to 3 Great Golf Courses, Tennis Center, General Store, Eateries and More!
Welcome to 5401 Hampton Place - New to Our Market in the newest buildings in Palmetto Dunes. This tropical influenced villa is the ideal hideaway for 2 but also 2 more in the Queen Sleeper couch. A great condo with vistas of the Oceanfront and the lush maintained grounds and pool area. The complete list of niceties that come with this condo makes for the just right holiday.
Taking the elevator up to the 4th Floor this corner unit enters upon the dining area with a table for 4 as well as barstools that overlooks the modernized kitchen with stainless steel appliances. There is also a full washer and dryer so you have all the amenities of home.
The living area, besides having comfortable chairs and couches (including a queen sleeper couch) and a sizable flat screen TV has marvelous vistas of the sea. From all the seats you can see the waves roll in and the dolphins play. Step out on the generous balcony and adore the shade and sea winds while drinking a cup of coffee or a drink. There are seats to adore a good rent when you aren't down on the beach.
The King in the master accepts you to wake to the sunrise over the sea. There is a flat screen Television for your appreciation. The enormous master bath has a tub as well as a step-in shower. This one bedroom is exceptional as there is another full bath near the front door that also includes a step-in shower.
Hampton Place is an extraordinary pool complex! Not only 1 but 2 pools. One is the family pool (that is heated from 3/15 - 4/30 & 10/15 - 11/30 -dates subject to change) and close by is the kiddie pool. Then there is the more inviting "adult" pool as well with a close by complex hot tub. There is plenty of seating, a covered picnic area, gas grilles, and bathrooms. Another exceptional comfort is a workout facility just for the visitors of Hampton Place.
Hampton Place is also located next to the Omni Oceanfront Resort so that you can effortlessly walk over for specialty stores and eateries. Palmetto Dunes is in the middle of Hilton Head and has world class Tennis / Pickleball Center, 3 Golf Courses, and a 7 mile lagoon system you can canoe or kayak on. Also eateries like the Dunes House, Alexanders and more. You can rent bicycles at Hilton Head Outfitters as well as learn to surf if you want, Seasonally (Mar- Oct) you can call the Dunes Buggy and they can take you across Hwy 278 to Shelter Cove Harbour and Shelter Cove Towne Center for everything you could possibly need for your stay.
Please come to our newest extravagance villa and appreciate all that Hilton Head has to offer. You won't be disappointed!
>All Reservations Subject to Review Prior to Full Commitment
>All Reservations Subject to Applicable Local and State Sales Tax. Resort, Cleaning and Reservation Fee Added to All Bookings. You may Save the Reservation Fee by Paying By Check. CC Required for All Bookings
>25% Deposit Required to Reserve
>Any Promotional Advertising Subject to Terms and Conditions
>Must be 25yrs or Older to Rent
>Summer Season, Memorial Day to Labor Day, Seven Nights / Saturday-Saturday Required
>No Animals Accepted
>All Linens and Starter Soaps and Bath Tissues Supplied, Please Come with Beach Towels
>The complex does not accept for grilles on the balconies but you do have access to grilles on the grounds for you to use.
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most official tourism bureaus supply promotional travel guide books with promotions for vacation rentals, dining and attractions. Look for these guides and coupon books, since this allows visitors to enjoy those fantastic activities at a typically considerable discounted.
- Wish to avoid the crowds? Off-peak times offer remarkable discounts.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Military may qualify for price reductions. Be sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your travelling group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Some properties are essentially catered to particular guests, whether it is downtown units with fishing pier passes, city-center homes with walkable access to shopping or waterfront homes that have their own windsurfing launching areas. You'll receive the most value from a home that most closely suits your ideal vacation setting, regardless if it costs a bit extra.
- Rental companies and individual rental owners typically offer guests the opportunity to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base term rate, provides vacationers reimbursement of their travel costs for any nights missed resulting from personal health emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unforeseen motel stay or extra gasoline.
How to Book a Rental Home
Many people are shocked to learn just how many rental homes are located in their area of interest. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation rentals available makes it possible to find an optimum getaway to accommodate their Hilton Head group, from calm condominiums to grand event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation homes are commonly owner operated or managed by property management companies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, technology and experience to provide trouble-free operational administration on behalf of the owner..
Here are some ideas and methods to help you understand the rental home search and reservation process.
How to find and reserve the perfect vacation rental:
Before you start to book "Sanitized for Your Safety - 5401 Hampton Place - Wonderful 1 Bedroom 2 Full Bath Oceanfront Villa in Palmetto Dunes!", review our short list of considerations.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Selection
Hilton Head vacation rentals are reserved many months (and up to a year) in advance. To ensure the most desirable selection of properties, we suggest searching and booking your Hilton Head getaway Six-12 months before your travel dates, whenever feasible. Many groups decide to begin their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Choose your Place and Travel Week
Agreement can often be challenging among family, but once this challenging part is complete everything will start to drop in place.
Pick a Size
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Remember that that a lot of properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room space. You will need to figure out what is acceptable for your party. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually available online. If not, communicate with the property manager before you reserve the home.
Commit to a Budget
Most rentals are marketed with a price range. Confirm the cost for your preferred stay. It could be at the high end of the range. If a few groups or family members are sharing the cost, check that each group understands their responsibility and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to pay. A single individual in your company must be responsible for getting contributions and accepting responsibility for the whole rental price at time of booking.
Compose a list of "Preferences" and "Requirements"
What amenities is the family looking for? Is a pool reallynecessary?Are you looking for a rental property with patio lounge? Are you more enthusiastic about wildlife or nightlife? Are extras like beach chairs, gas grills, umbrellas, buggies or coolers available and included with your rental charge? Make a list of priority amenities to help narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Circumstances
Sometimes the senior generation has problems with staircases. Ensure that you remember and inquire about wheelchair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Have You Considered 4-Legged Family Members?
Remember to include your pets. Even though many vacation homes allow animals, rules and charges vary per rental. Type of animal, size and dog breeds might be controlled. Study your contract thoroughly! Fees may apply when pets are included. Ask questions *prior to* you book!
It Is Time to Search
As soon as the location, time and attendees are decided, search multiple sources for the greatest rental selection. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Hilton Head local rental properties" for local rental home management companies. Local companies usually have an exclusive assortment of rentals daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to ensure the vacation rental has everything that you need. If lacking, the property management company may know of very similar homes that suit your style and budget..
Some rental owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season trip, try asking for an extra night. Off-peak weeks will probably be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Study the Agreement
Read the whole agreement and be sure you fully understand who is responsible for:
- Power bills
- WIFI Access
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the standard charge, travelers will need to pay local taxes when renting "Sanitized for Your Safety - 5401 Hampton Place - Wonderful 1 Bedroom 2 Full Bath Oceanfront Villa in Palmetto Dunes!", as well as various other additional fees that may be required depending on their situation, including an animal fee, earlier check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Be sure to are familiar with the cancellation policy before booking. Many rental contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the standard vacation rental rate, provides guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any nights missed resulting from personal medical related emergencies or storms, in addition to hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unexpected motel stay or extra gas.
Book your Vacation Property
When you think you've identified "the one", begin the booking process. You will likely have to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Assistance
Make sure to get the property manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We recommend saving the contact's information in your cell phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Take notes of any damages when you arrive. Contact the property manager immediately to report your findings. If there is a difference of opinion about legal liability later, having the documented problems and communication attempts should be very helpful.
- Ask questions. You might need guidance for a fireplace, Television set or hot tub. Get in touch with your home manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save several hours of hassle.
- Be respectful of the community. Residents probably live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a visit substantially more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Local people are a good source of suggestions.
- Make sure that you protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the home locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Check to make sure you've packed all your belongings. Sweep all the rooms in the house for forgotten possessions. Check bathrooms, the garage, cabinets, porches, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- When everything is out, begin a walk-through of the property to make sure no damage occurred in the course of your stay. We advise walking through with the property manager wherever possible (often this isn't possible).. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your vacation? Many rental home websites seek testimonials after your stay . Rental owners and rental managers will appreciate your glowing ratings. If anything went wrong, we advise being pleasant but honest with regards to rental experience. The best property owners and managers will try hard to fix the problem.
Use Your Experience
Hold a debrief with the members of your group. Did they like the rental home? We hope this guide helped you find a great vacation rental. If not, you have acquired invaluable rental search experience to help with your next search.
- Coligny Park - 2.0 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.1 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.5 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.7 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.9 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.7 miles