- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Dining Table
- Dishes & Utensils
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fitness Room/Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Outdoor Pool
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this Property5401 Hampton Place - Oceanfront in Palmetto Dunes
>New to Rental Market
>Ideal for a Getaway
>Substantial Mostly Shady Balcony on the 4th Floor - Quiet End Unit
>1 Bedroom / 2 Full Bath
>King Bed and Queen Sleeper Couch
> 2 Recently Updated Luxurious Bathrooms with Grand Showers
>Entirely Equipped Kitchen
>Includes 2 Beach Chairs, Cooler and Cart
>2 Extensive Pools - Adult and Family as well Kiddie Pool and Hot Tub
>Picnic Tables near Complex Outdoor Grills
>Centrally Located on Hilton Head in Palmetto Dunes
>Close to 3 Great Golf Courses, Tennis Center, General Store, Eateries and More!
>Summer Season, Memorial Day to Labor Day, Seven Nights / Saturday-Saturday Required
>No Animals Accepted
>All Linens and Starter Soaps and Bath Tissues Included, Please Come with Beach Towels
Welcome to 5401 Hampton Place - New to Our Market in the newest buildings in Palmetto Dunes. This tropical influenced villa is the ideal hideaway for 2 but also 2 more in the Queen Sleeper couch. A great condo with vistas of the Oceanfront and the lush maintained grounds and pool area. The complete list of luxuries that come with this condo makes for the just right holiday.
Taking the elevator up to the 4th Floor this peaceful corner end unit enters upon the dining area with a table for 4 as well as barstools that overlooks the refreshed kitchen with stainless steel appliances. There is also a full washer and dryer so you have all the amenities of home.
The living area, besides having peaceful chairs and couches (including a queen sleeper couch) and a enormous flat screen TV has striking vistas of the sea. From all the seats you can see the waves roll in and the dolphins play. Step out on the huge balcony and appreciate the shade and sea winds while drinking a cup of coffee or a drink. There are seats to savor a good rent when you aren't down on the beach.
The King in the master accepts you to wake to the sunrise over the sea. There is a flat screen T.V. for your appreciation. The updated comfortable Master Bath accepts you to feel like you are in your own private spa. Appreciate the brand new massive walk-in shower and and get ready comfortably with the two sinks. This one bedroom is exceptional as there is another updated full bath near the front door that also includes a beautiful glass shower.
Hampton Place is an marvelous pool complex! Not only 1 but 2 pools. One is the family pool (that is heated from 3/15 - 4/30 & 10/15 - 11/30 -dates subject to change) and close by is the kiddie pool. Then there is the more calming "adult" pool as well with a close by complex hot tub. There is plenty of seating, a covered picnic area, gas grilles, and bathrooms. Another exceptional opulence is a workout facility just for the visitors of Hampton Place.
Hampton Place is also located next to the Omni Oceanfront Resort so that you can conveniently walk over for specialty stores and eateries. Palmetto Dunes is in the middle of Hilton Head and has world class Tennis / Pickleball Center, 3 Golf Courses, and a 7 mile lagoon system you can canoe or kayak on. Also eateries like the Dunes House, Alexanders and more. You can rent bicycles at Hilton Head Outfitters as well as learn to surf if you want, Seasonally (Mar- Oct) you can call the Dunes Buggy and they can take you across Hwy 278 to Shelter Cove Harbour and Shelter Cove Towne Center for everything you could possibly need for your stay.
Please come to our newest extravagance villa and enjoy all that Hilton Head has to offer. You won't be disappointed!
>Resort and Reservation Fee Non-Refundable
>All Reservations Subject to Review Prior to Full Commitment
>All Reservations Subject to Applicable Local and State Sales Tax. Resort, Cleaning and Reservation Fee Added to All Bookings. You may Save the Reservation Fee by Paying By Check. CC Required for All Bookings
>25% Deposit Required to Reserve
>Any Promotional Advertising Subject to Terms and Conditions
>Must be 25yrs or Older to Rent
>All Properties are Equipped with Free Wi-Fi
>Summer Season, Memorial Day to Labor Day, Seven Nights / Saturday-Saturday Required
>No Animals Accepted
>All Linens and Starter Soaps and Bath Tissues Supplied, Please Come with Beach Towels
>The complex does not accept for grilles on the balconies but you do have access to grilles on the grounds for you to use.
Money Saving Strategies
- Find the tourism bureau in the area you want to travel. Most established tourism bureaus offer tourism guides with promotions for lodging, dining and activities. Be on the lookout for these catalogs and promotional books, because this allows vacation goers to take advantage of the same wonderful activities at a generally substantial discounted.
- Are you able to change your trip dates? The off-peak seasons will offer you fantastic rates on rental properties.
- Are you a military veteran? Quite a few property management companies provide discounted rates to veterans and active-duty servicemembers. Make sure to check with property manager to see if your visiting group is eligible for a markdown.
- Some rentals are practically catered to specific visitors, whether it's beachfront homes with weekly pier passes, city-center homes with walkable access to restaurants or waterfront homes that feature private windsurfing launching areas. If there's a particular Hilton Head atteaction that you love, keep an eye out for properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Vacation rental companies and individual rental home owners typically offer their guests the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base term rate, provides buyers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of personal health-related emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unplanned hotel stay or additional gasoline. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
The Rental Process
First-timers are often shocked at the number and wide range of short term rental properties available in the Hilton Head area. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of global search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
The majority of rental properties in Hilton Head are privately owned and many are represented by established local rental management agencies. For owners not directly involved with the management of their vacation home, management companies are instrumental in helping guests with making reservations, checking-in, house cleaning, and any maintenance problems that may occur.
Below are some tips and tricks to help you navigate the rental search and reservation process.
Where to find and book the perfect vacation home:
Before you decide to book "5401 Hampton Place - Wonderful Oceanfront Villa in Palmetto Dunes! Includes 2 Beach Chairs, Cooler and Cart!", review our brief list of issues to consider.
The Earlier, The Better
Hilton Head vacation homes are reserved many months (and up to a year) in advance. Reserving your rental property 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended, when possible. A lot of groups prefer to begin their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holiday gatherings.
Find your Spot and Identify Dates
Consensus can be tough between members of the family, but as soon as this challenging part is complete everything will quickly slide in place.
How Many Beds?
Confirm who is traveling, and just how many/what type of bedroom configuration you should have. Keep in mind that many vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room. It is important to determine what is acceptable for the family. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible on the internet. If not, communicate with the property manager before you reserve the home.
Exactly What Are You Prepared to Spend?
Check to make sure "5401 Hampton Place - Wonderful Oceanfront Villa in Palmetto Dunes! Includes 2 Beach Chairs, Cooler and Cart!" satisfies your budget *during your desired week*. Make sure to get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends prior to reserving a pricey vacation property. A single individual in your group must be responsible for collecting contributions and accepting responsibility for the complete rental payment at time of booking.
Create a list of "Wants" and "Requirements"
What home features is your group looking for? Is a screened porch a necessity? Do you wish to be away from it all, or close to a city setting? Are items like beach chairs, barbecue grills, umbrellas, carts or coolers available and included with your rental property payment? Build a list of priority features to facilitate narrow your search.
Proper accessibility could make or ruin a visit for the less-mobile. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are required, factor that into your search. The majority of vacation home listings include a list of amenities.
Make sure to include your furrry friends. Pets are welcome at many vacation rentals, but policies differ. Read your agreement very carefully! Service fees may apply when pets are included.
Where to Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Hilton Head local vacation rentals" for local rental home management companies. In addition to offering exceptional rental properties, local companies provide top-notch service..
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to confirm the vacation rental has everything required. If something is missing, the vacation rental management company might know of very similar properties that better suit your desires and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season stay, try getting an additional night. The off-season offers your greatest opportunity to make a deal for a lower rate.
Study the Entire Agreement
You should know which services are included:
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Be sure that your quoted fee includes all taxes and fees.
Make sure you are familiar with the cancellation policy before reserving. You'll probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives peace of mind should catastrophe strike.
Complete the Booking
After you feel you've identified "the one", start the reservation process. You'll likely be asked to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Know Who to Call
Make sure that you get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We recommend saving the contact's details in your cell phone and wallet.
Good luck on booking your vacation rental! You're on your way to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- To make sure no damages are linked to your stay, make a record of any trouble spots of the rental. Contact the property manager immediately to report your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the documented problems and communication attempts could be very helpful.
- Ask questions. You could need guidance for a gas fireplace, Television or jacuzzi. Contact your home manager. They are there to help. A quick phone call prevents many problems.
- Be considerate of the community. Permanent residents most likely live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your home.
- Ask a local. Local residences can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best pizza, have a great date night, or the best areas for wildlife?
- Enjoy your stay! Make certain to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation home locked up while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Tidy up a little. Even if you're spending money on a house cleaning fee, The rental home should really be in sound condition. Kitchen sinks brimming with dirty dishes, substantial sand on the flooring and sticky messes ought to be taken care of prior to leaving.
- Make sure to walk through the rental one final time and look for damage. If it is possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your stay? Nearly all rental home sites seek testimonials after your stay is complete. Owners and rental managers will appreciate your glowing recommendations. If something was unacceptable and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you may want to make it a point in your feedback.
Learn from your Stay
Did they enjoy their stay? We hope this guide steered you to a terrific rental unit. If the rental home wasn't quite right, and you will better know how to filter your search for the next vacation.
- Coligny Park - 2.0 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.1 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.5 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.7 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.9 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.7 miles