- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyNEW: More Relaxed Cancellation Policy for Rest of 2020:
> Rent Any Stay with 25% Deposit
> Final Payment Not Due til 14 Days Prior to Arrival
>May Cancel Up To 14 Days Prior to Arrival with Only 10% Fee
> If Covid19 travel restrictions return to Hilton Head 100% refund less RR Fees
> Resort and Reservation Fee Non-Refundable
Hilton Head Is Back Open!! All beaches, pools, eateries, and most attractions are all here to welcome you! Come take a much-needed break! You will be glad you did! Rent with Confidence! We are a 15yr old highly respected company with a reputation for exceptional service and precisely the premium units. We have taken broad precautionary measures against virus spread with your safety in mind.
10% Discount Applied When Reservation is Received
302 Windsor Place in Palmetto Dunes
>New to Rental Market
>Ideal for a Getaway
>Enormous Balcony on the 3rd Floor
>1 Bedroom / 2 Full Bath
>King Bed and Sleeper Couch
>COMPLIMENTARY: 1 Hour of Tennis or Pickleball Each Day
>COMPLIMENTARY: 2 Beach Chairs, Umbrella, Beach Cart
>Centrally Located on Hilton Head
>Close to 3 Great Golf Courses, Tennis Center, General Store, Eateries and More!
Welcome to Heaven Found! This is the ultimate in condo living in Palmetto Dunes Resort. Come bask in the sun and appreciate the top quality niceties of a world class resort while staying in this striking oceanfront villa! This villa is extremely cavernous and well supplied with all the luxuries one could ask for.
The extravagant kitchen lends itself to being the ideal place to make phenomenal meals. Its open and inviting, ideal for entertaining while appreciating your family or friends. There is seating for 4 at the pretty dining table as well as 2 bar stools at the kitchen counter. Totally supplied with washer, dryer, full size refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave and dishwasher gives you all of the amenities of home.
The living space is open, inviting and inviting as you adore the view of the sea or take in a movie with your appreciated one on the couch (which is a sleeper couch as well). It open to the fabulous huge balcony with Sweeping Sea and lagoon vistas. The tropical setting is just so appealing and ideal for a morning cup of coffee or that evening glass of wine.
The master is very enormous and peaceful with a sizable master bath that includes a shower as well as a marvelous soaking tub. There is also a full bath at the entry for your guest to have their own bath as well.
Windsor Place has a magnificent pool complex! Not only 1 but 2 pools. One is ideal for children of all ages as it has a "mushroom" fountain to play in. Then there is the more appealing "adult" pool as well (that is heated from 3/15 - 4/30 & 10/15 - 11/30). There is plenty of seating, a covered picnic area, gas grilles, hot tub and bathrooms. This villa also includes 1 Hour of Free Tennis or Pickleball a day as well as 2 beach chairs, umbrella and a beach cart to take them to the beach!
This is a amazing villa to come relax and adore all that Hilton Head Island has to offer! See you Soon!
>All Reservations Subject to Review Prior to Full Commitment
>All Reservations Subject to Applicable Local and State Sales Tax. Resort, Cleaning and Reservation Fee Added to All Bookings. You may Save the Reservation Fee by Paying By Check. CC Required for All Bookings
>25% Deposit Required to Reserve
>Any Promotional Advertising Subject to Terms and Conditions
>Must be 25yrs or Older to Rent
>Summer Season, Memorial Day to Labor Day, Seven Nights / Saturday-Saturday Required
>No Animals Accepted
>All Linens and Starter Soaps and Bath Tissues Included, Please Come with Beach Towels
>The complex does not accept for grilles on the balconies but you do have access to grilles on the grounds for you to use.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental homes supply Hilton Head area travel guides which feature promotions, either offered independently by merchants, or via a partnership between the property management company and the merchant itself. These guides may provide a good start to your vacation rental search.
- Flexible about when you might visit? Shoulder seasons offer incredible offers.
- Are you a military veteran? Some management companies provide discounted rates to vets and active-duty forces. Be sure to check with vacation rental company to see if your visiting crew qualifies for a reduced price.
- Is there a certain activity you are mainly getting excited about ? Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the activities and tours you are most looking forward to.
- Give thought to purchasing trip insurance together with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which usually add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental rate, provides travellers reimbursement of their rental costs for any days missed as a result of personal health related emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unforeseen hotel stay or extra fuel.
General Rental Home Information
You might be pleasantly surprised to uncover how many vacation rentals are available at your destination. With such a wide selection, renters are sure to find a vacation home which matches their wishes and budget.
Rentals are frequently owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies are popular with property owners mainly because they manage the online marketing and operations..
We've put together a brief guide to assist you in getting most from your vacation property experience.
How to find and book the perfect vacation home:
Before you book "10% Off 6/6 - 6/13/20!! Sanitized for Your Safety so Why Stay in a Hotel When you Can Have 302 Windsor Place a Luxury Condo with an Oceanview. Also 1 Hour Daily Tennis or Pickleball Free!", examine our brief checklist of points to consider.
Begin Your Search Early
Hilton Head rentals start booking early. For the best selection, begin your planning and search 6-Twelve months in advance of your trip. A lot of households plan to begin their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve gatherings.
Decide on a Village and Time
Agreement can be tough among family members, but once this challenging part is complete everything will quickly slide in place.
Choosing an Correctly-Sized Rental
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Consider that most properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room. You'll need to determine what is acceptable for the group. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available on the internet. Otherwise, email or call the property manager before you book.
Establish Your Budget
The majority of rental properties are advertised with a cost range. Confirm the cost for your selected stay. It could be at the top end of the range. Make certain to get cost-sharing commitments from company before reserving a costly rental home. A single individual in your group must be in charge of gathering payments and agreeing to responsibility for the whole rental payment at time of reservation.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What amenities is your family looking for? Do you just want a rental with a swimming pool, hot tub or beach volleyball court? Does the unit need to be beachfront, in town, or near night life? Are items like beach chairs, gas grills, beach umbrellas, beach carts or coolers available and included with your rental home rate? Make a list of prioritized "necessities and desires" from your group to help filter your search to the most suitable property.
Grandpa and Grandma will appreciate you for not renting a stairs-access-only condominium on the Third floor. Make sure that you remember and ask about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Your Puppy Needs a Vacation, Too
Do not forget to include your best friend! While quite a few rentals allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Make certain to read agreements and contracts carefully. Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your contract.
Its Time to Search
Many websites exist to match clients with property owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Hilton Head local rental properties" for local vacation home management companies. Local companies often have a unique assortment of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
When you have spotted your dream rental, double check to make sure your trip dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season stay, try asking for an additional night. Your greatest chance of a reduced rate will be changing to an off-season week.
Go Through The Contract
You will want to know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, animal and other extra fees.
Ensure you are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to booking. Many rental home agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergencies and weather events, It provides relief should tragedy strike.
After you feel you've identified "the one", begin the booking process. You'll likely be asked to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Know Who to Call
Put the rental manager's contact info into your phone and wallet for easy access to answers during your trip.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- To ensure that no damages are attributed to your stay, create a record of any trouble spots of the rental. We also advise promptly getting in touch with the property manager with a report of any problems, together with your request for any fixes. This may protect against disputes during checkout.
- You could need guidance for a gas fireplace, Television set or hot tub. Call your home manager. They are there to help. A brief phone call helps prevent many hassles.
- Remember to be a good neighbor. Permanent residents more often than not live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your home.
- Ask a local. Residents are a great source of recommendations.
- Don't forget to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the property locked up when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Make sure you've packed all your belongings. Sweep each room in the house for left-behind possessions. Check bath rooms, the garage, cabinets, backyards, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Make a point to walk through the rental one final time and check for property damage. If you can, do this walk-out inspection with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Many rental home management companies and rental search sites allow customers to offer reviews. If the rental and/or property manager was great, they will appreciate your recommendations. If anything was unacceptable and they failed to fix it in a acceptable manner, or when the vacation rental was not as described, you should note that in your critique.
Learn and Improve
Hold a meeting with your traveling companions. Does everybody want to go back? If everything was exceptional, next year's vacation planning will be quick. Maybe the rental wasn't perfect, and you'll better know how to perfect your search for the next trip.