- As low as $200/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Shared bathroom
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1200 sq ft (111 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1200 square feet
Colonnade Club 170
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Spend your days tanning on the beach, exploring the gorgeous lagoon, perfecting your golf swing, or taking dips in the shared pool. This Colonnade Club villa is a fun and calming hideaway!
This property is surrounded by the handsome vegetation of Hilton Head Island and overlooks a lagoon. It’s a peaceful escape into country life and a short bicycle ride away from the busy life of Shipyard Beach. When you stay at Colonnade Club, you have access to a number of amenities, including the beach club with its pool, hot tub, and grille area.
The common areas of this villa all have vistas of the deck and lagoon, which can be accessed via sliding glass doors in the living room. The completely equipped kitchen has a wide breakfast bar, ideal for whipping up meals at home. The master bedroom has vistas of the lagoon, a king bed, and a private bathroom, while the second bedroom has access to the shared hall bathroom. Both bedrooms have flatscreen TVs for evening/morning entertainment, plus complimentary WiFi is available throughout the villa.
If you’re looking for a hideaway that combines relaxation and activity, book this property today!
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 073606
City/town permit number: 32913
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Newhall Audubon Preserve. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and The Sandbox are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the very best rental home experience:
How to get the best value:
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are the most expensive season in Hilton Head. Booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is one of our best tips for saving money on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable properties.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your vacationing group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property managers often offer customers an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Often, property management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines which will include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Selecting and booking yourrental:
- Start by having your family choose date ranges and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Well-Equipped Villa with Shared Pool, Hot Tub, & Lagoon Views - On Golf Course has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly available online. If they are not listed, email the property manager before you reserve the vacation property. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to determine what bed configuration is optimal for your vacation family.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, filter your search for a pet-friendly rental. Ask for information on breed, weight, and type requirements. Note that some property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction? Try a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Have a fantastic stay:
- Take a copy of the property manager's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property. Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are out! Don't let crooks spoil your holiday.
- Record any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately send them to the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be useful if a dispute arises.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often a great resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- When it's time to leave, take a walk-through to confirm you have not forget anything. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave feedback! Hosts rely on good feedback to inspire future bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will will be grateful for your experience find their best vacation home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.