- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyThis high end, enormous, 2 bedroom/2 bath villa is located in one of the most fashionable villa complexes on the South end of Hilton Head. We have added all new floor all through.
Our referbished villa includes Plantation Shutters all over, and all new floor. No carpet!!! The living room provides fresh, peaceful seating, to include a queen size sleeper couch. The dining area seats 6. Our kitchen has been modernized and is well supplied for those who like to eat in..
This villa includes a full size washer and dryer for your appreciation. Unwind on our private balcony and adore the extraordinary vistas of one of Hilton Head's award winning beaches..
The master suite includes a King size bed and an refreshed, private bath, with a tub shower combination. There is also access to our private balcony. The guest bedroom includes a king bed with access to an refreshed bathroom, to include a tub/shower combination.
Shorewood is a gated community with a brand new pool complex that includes a seasonally heated, zero entry pool. The pool complex also includes a hot tub and a children's pool.
The Shorewood complex is located roughly 300 yards from Coligny Plaza, where our visitors can walk or bicycle over and appreciate the specialty stores, eateries, bakery, grocery store, pharmacy and entertainment. Savor the miles of bicycle trails where you can savor the lush landscape and wildlife that Hilton Head has to offer,.
When renting, please ask about how to get discounts for bicycle units at Riding Tigers!
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Search for the official tourism bureau in the area you want to travel. Most tourism bureaus supply promotional travel guides with savings for rental properties, dining and attractions. Keep an eye out for these books and promotional books, because this allows vacationers to experience those wonderful activities with a often considerable discounted.
- Flexible about when you can vacation? Off-peak times offer substantial savings.
- A number of property management companies and owners offer price reductions for active and veteran men and women of the Military, or repeat individuals of the same rental. Make sure to confirm with property manager to see if your vacationing gang qualifies for a discounted price.
- Some vacation rentals are essentially catered to particular guests, whether it's soundside rentals with pier passes, city-center condos with walkable access to restaurants or waterfront homes that feature their own jetski launching areas. You'll receive the best value from a home which most thoroughly suits your ideal vacation setting, regardless if it costs a bit extra.
- Vacation rental companies and individual home owners typically offer their customers the opportunity to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base term rate, offers buyers reimbursement of their trip costs for any days missed resulting from medical emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unplanned hotel room stay or extra gas. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
The Rental Process
Newcomers tend to be shocked at the range and variety of daily, weekly and monthly rental properties available in the Hilton Head area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of properties available makes it possible to find an perfect retreat to fit their Hilton Head family, from relaxed condominiums to large event homes with several bedrooms.
Rentals are usually owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Owners typically select management companies to assist with advertising campaigns, cleaning and maintenance tasks.
We have assembled a short guide to assist you in getting most from your rental experience.
Finding and reserving the perfect vacation property:
Do you think " AMAZING OCEAN VIEW - Upscale Shorewood Villa - New floors throughout" is the perfect rental home for your upcoming visit? Read through this checklist to ensure it fits all of your preferences.
Search Early and Frequently
Hilton Head rental homes start booking very early. To ensure the most desirable choice of homes, we recommend searching and reserving your Hilton Head rental 6-12 months in advance, whenever feasible. Holiday gatherings can be a great time for families to plot their Summer family trips..
Choose a Village and Date
Quite often, the most challenging part of organizing your trip is deciding on where to search, and when. As soon as the big decisions are hammered out, everything else becomes simpler.
How Much Rental home Do You Actually Need?
Establish who is traveling, and how many/what sort of bedroom arrangement you need to have. Keep in mind that many rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living area. You'll need to determine what is acceptable for your group. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually available online. If not, get in touch with the property owner before you book.
What Exactly Are You Willing to Shell out?
Does your chosen vacation property suit your budget during that prime Summer week? Make sure you get cost-sharing commitments from company prior to reserving a pricey vacation property. Most of the time, one person in the group will be liable for making the complete reservation and getting each family member's share.
Let's Talk Amenities
What amenities is your family trying to find? Is a screened deck a requirement? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or nightlife? Are extras like beach chairs, barbecue grills, beach umbrellas, buggies or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental property charge? Create a list of priority conveniences to facilitate filter your search.
Grandparents will thank you for not renting a stairs-only condominium on the 3rd floor. Make certain to remember and inquire about wheel chair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Have You Considered Furry Family Members?
Don't forget to include your companion! Animal guidelines are different at each property. Read descriptions thoroughly. Type of pet, size and breeds could be controlled. Make certain you study agreements and contracts carefully. Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your contract. Ask questions *prior to* you book!
Best places to Search
A number of websites exist to match visitors with rental owners.. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Hilton Head local vacation rentals" for local vacation home management companies. Local vacation home management companies pride themselves on a first-class rental experience.
Negotiate the Price
When you have found the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your vacation dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Off-peak weeks should be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Study The Contract
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Utility bills
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that includes state taxes, animal and other extra fees.
Cancellation policies vary with each rental. You'll probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives peace of mind should tragedy strike.
Book your Rental Property
When everything looks right, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. Do not forget that most rental agreements will require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to safeguard the property owner.
Get Contact Info
Make sure you get the manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We recommend keeping the contact's details in your smartphone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. To make certain no damages are linked to your stay, create a record of any problem areas of the rental. If you find damage, or if repairs are needed call the property manager right away.
- You might need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television set or jacuzzi. Get in touch with your rental manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save hours of hassle.
- Be considerate of the neighborhood. Many times, adjacent residences are occupied by permanent locals. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a visit significantly more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Locals may point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best places for shopping?
- Make sure to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home locked up while you are away, just like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Double-check each room of the rental to make sure that you've packed all valuables.
- Be sure to walk through the rental one final time and look for damage. Whenever possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Most rental home management companies and rental search sites make it easy for renters to provide reviews. If your property and/or property manager was terrific, they will likely appreciate your praise. If something went wrong and they did not correct it in a acceptable manner, or when the rental was not as described, you should make it a point in your comments.
Learn and Improve
Did everyone have a great time? We hope this guide helped you find a great rental. If not, you've gained invaluable rental search experience that can help with the next search.