- Hilton Head
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Away From It All
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Sports & Activities
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this Property15 Fazio Villas ~ Updated Holiday Villa ~ Just a Brief Walk to the Beach
* 3 Bedrooms
* 3 Bathrooms
* Sleeps 10
* 1 King, 2 Queens, 2 Doubles
* Brief walk to the Beach
* 2 level Townhome
* 3 TVs | DVD | audio system | Free WiFi
* Washer | Dryer | Iron & Ironing Board
* Point Central Keyless Entry
* Access to the Palmetto Dunes Buggy (seasonal)
* Includes the Beach Properties Advantage!
15 Fazio Villas is an modernized Palmetto Dunes holiday rental located just a brief walk to the beach. The radiant, open and airy villa includes a sizable living area and big outdoor patio for calming after a day at the beach. The thoroughly supplied kitchen has granite countertops and everything you need to prepare modest or generous meals for your family. Just off the kitchen is the laundry room with a full size washer and dryer
The living area has painless access to a sliding glass door which provides smooth access to the outdoor patio which has vistas of the golf course There is a table and chairs for dining al fresco and a BBQ for preparing out. The living area also includes huge flat panel TV, DVD player and plenty of comfortable seating. There is a dining table with seating for 8 and a wet bar.
The first of three bedrooms is found on the main level just down the hall from the kitchen and living area. This bedroom feature two Double beds, and shares a hall bathroom with the main living area. This bathroom has a shower/tub combo.
The other two bedrooms are located upstairs. The first is the Master which has a King bed, flat panel TV and private bathroom with huge walk in shower and separate vanity area with double sinks. The Master also includes a modest, covered private balcony. The second bedroom upstairs has 2 Queen beds and a private bathroom with a shower/tub combo. This room also has a flat panel TV.
15 Fazio Villas is located just a brief 5-7 min. walk to the beach and close to all the amenities offered by the Palmetto Dunes Resort on Hilton Head Island.
*3 nighttime minimum stay mandatory. Summer units weekly only (Sat. to Sat.)
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Many property management companies and vacation houses provide Hilton Head area vacation discount catalogs that feature coupons, either offered individually by local companies, or through a relationship between the management company and the itself. These guides may provide a good start to your rental home search.
- Could you change your trip dates? Off-peak times offer significant bargains.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Military may qualify for discounted rates. Be sure to ask property manager to see if your travelling group is eligible for a markdown.
- Is there a particular activity that you are mainly looking forward to during your stay? If there's a particular Hilton Head atteaction you simply love, be on the lookout for properties that cater especially to you.
- Give thought to purchasing trip insurance with your lease contract. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental rate, offers guests reimbursement of their rental expenses for any missed a result of health emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel.
How to Book a Rental Home
Newcomers tend to be surprised at the number and variety of short term rental properties available in the Hilton Head area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental properties available allows them to find an suitable getaway to suit their Hilton Head family, from relaxed condominiums to vast event homes with several bedrooms.
Rentals are commonly owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies are popular with owners because they coordinate the advertising and operations..
We've developed a brief guide to assist you in getting most out of your rental property experience.
Where to find and reserve the perfect vacation home:
Before you book "15 Fazio Villas ~ Recently Renovated 3BR Townhome, Short Walk to the Beach!", examine our short checklist of considerations.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Choices
Hilton Head rental homes start booking very early. Booking your vacation property 6-12 months before your travel dates is usually recommended, whenever possible. A lot of visitors prefer to start their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year gatherings.
Pick your Town and Travel Week
Start by deciding which particular area of Hilton Head you'd like to visit, and the determine trip dates.
Choosing an Correctly-Sized Vacation rental
How many relatives are joining your getaway? Keep in mind that a lot of rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room space. You'll need to figure out what is most appropriate for the party. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly available online. If not, communicate with the property manager before you book.
Have a Spending Limit
Most vacation homes are marketed with a price range. Confirm the price for your desired trip. It could be at the top end of the range. Make certain to get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions before booking an expensive rental. Most rental contracts require a single individual to be responsible for the entire reservation.
Vacation home Amenities
What amenities is the family interested in? Do you only desire a home with a pool, hot tub or volleyball court? Would you like to be far from the crowds, or close to civilization? Will the home have bicycles and body boards available during your stay? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and preferences" from your company to help narrow your search to the perfect home.
Oftentimes the elder generation has challenges with stairways. Be sure to remember and inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Don't forget to include your best friend! Animal friends are welcome at a number of vacation homes, but guidelines differ. Type of pet, size and breeds could be restricted. Ensure that you read descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your contract. Ask questions *well before* you reserve!
Searching the Internet
. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Hilton Head local vacation homes" for local vacation rental management companies. Apart from having distinctive rental properties, local companies provide you with top-notch service..
Re-read the description to make sure the rental has everything you need. If something is missing, the home management company may know of very similar properties that better fit your style and budget..
While not true for all rental properties, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Negotiating rates is more effective throughout the off-season when many rental homes sit empty.
Read through the Total Contract
You really need to know which services are included:
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, animal and other extra fees.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies vary with each property. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives you comfort should tragedy strike.
Complete the Booking
Once you think you've found "the one", start the reservation process. You'll probably need to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Information
Be sure you get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend saving the contact's information in your smart phone and wallet.
Good luck on reserving your rental home! You're on the way to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. Take notes of any problems soon after you arrive. If you discover damages, or if fixes are needed get in touch with the home manager straight away. This will protect against disagreements during checkout.
- Ask questions. If there is any ambiguity about parking, rules of the property, house access, swimming pool operation, etc... we advise you ask the rental manager promptly. A quick phone call avoids many problems.
- Be respectful of the local community. More often than not, neighboring homes are occupied by permanent locals. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a trip a little more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Locals are a great source of recommendations.
- Enjoy your stay! Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation rental secured while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Clean up a bit. Although you're paying a cleaning fee, The vacation home really needs to be in very good condition. Sinks stuffed with dishes, surplus sand on the floor and sticky messes should really be taken care of before leaving.
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one final time and look for damages. We suggest walking through with the rental manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you rate your experience? Most vacation rental management companies and rental home sites permit travellers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was top-notch, they will appreciate your recommendations. If something was wrong and they didn't correct it in a acceptable manner, or when the property wasn't as described, you'll want to note that as part of your comments.
Use Your Experience
Hold a debrief with your traveling companions. Does everyone want to return next year? If everything was perfect, next year's trip planning will be simple. Maybe the rental home wasn't quite right, and you will better understand how to filter your search next time.
- Coligny Park - 2.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.3 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.1 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 5.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.3 miles