- Hilton Head
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this Property15 Fazio Villas ~ Updated Holiday Villa ~ Just a Brief Walk to the Beach
* 3 Bedrooms
* 3 Bathrooms
* Sleeps 10
* 1 King, 2 Queens, 2 Doubles
* Brief walk to the Beach
* 2 level Townhome
* 3 TVs | DVD | audio system | Free WiFi
* Washer | Dryer | Iron & Ironing Board
* Point Central Keyless Entry
* Access to the Palmetto Dunes Buggy (seasonal)
* Includes the Beach Properties Advantage!
15 Fazio Villas is an modernized Palmetto Dunes holiday rental located just a brief walk to the beach. The radiant, open and airy villa includes a sizable living area and enormous outdoor patio for inviting after a day at the beach. The entirely supplied kitchen has granite countertops and everything you need to prepare modest or huge meals for your family. Just off the kitchen is the laundry room with a full size washer and dryer
The living area has smooth access to a sliding glass door which provides straighforward access to the outdoor patio which has vistas of the golf course There is a table and chairs for dining al fresco and a BBQ for preparing out. The living area also includes huge flat panel TV, DVD player and plenty of appealing seating. There is a dining table with seating for 8 and a wet bar.
The first of three bedrooms is found on the main level just down the hall from the kitchen and living area. This bedroom feature two Double beds, and shares a hall bathroom with the main living area. This bathroom has a shower/tub combo.
The other two bedrooms are located upstairs. The first is the Master which has a King bed, flat panel TV and private bathroom with enormous walk in shower and separate vanity area with double sinks. The Master also includes a modest, covered private balcony. The second bedroom upstairs has 2 Queen beds and a private bathroom with a shower/tub combo. This room also has a flat panel TV.
15 Fazio Villas is located just a brief 5-7 min. walk to the beach and close to all the luxuries offered by the Palmetto Dunes Resort on Hilton Head Island.
*3 nighttime minimum stay mandatory. Summer units weekly only (Sat. to Sat.)
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Many management companies and vacation properties supply Hilton Head area promotional guides which include deals, either offered individually by vendors, or by a relationship between the property management company and the vendor itself. These guides provide an excellent start to your rental search.
- Desire to stay away from packed areas and save some money? The off-peak shoulder seasons generally offer amazing rates on rental accommodations.
- Are you a military veteran? Many vacation rental companies offer discounts to veterans and active-duty servicemembers. Be sure to ask property manager to see if your travelling group is eligible for a discount.
- Is there a particular experience you are mainly anticipating ? You'll receive the best value from a rental that most closely matches your ideal trip setting, even if it costs a little more.
- Give thought to purchasing trip insurance along with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental rate, offers visitors reimbursement of their travel expenses for any days missed a result of personal health emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unforeseen motel stay or extra fuel.
General Rental property Tricks & Tips
Many people are shocked to learn just how many rental properties are available in their area of interest. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of properties available makes it possible to find an optimum retreat to fit their Hilton Head group, from tranquil condominiums to vast event homes with several bedrooms.
The majority of rental homes in Hilton Head are privately owned and many are represented by experienced local property management agencies. For property owners not directly involved with the management of their vacation home, management companies are critical in helping travellers with booking, check-in, cleaning, as well as routine maintenance problems that may arise.
Seasoned Hilton Head vacationers have discovered several tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting rental homes, however many newcomers will be happy to realize that many of these "tricks" are in plain sight, if you understand where they should look.
Finding and booking the best rental property:
Do you believe "15 Fazio Villas ~ Recently Renovated 3BR Townhome, Short Walk to the Beach!" is the best vacation property for your next getaway? Read this checklist to ensure it fits your preferences.
The Earlier You Begin, The Better The Choices
Hilton Head vacation homes are reserved months (and up to a year) in advance. To get the best selection, begin your planning and search 6-Twelve months prior to a trip. Holiday gatherings can be a popular time for groups to plan their Summer escapes..
Find your Area and Identify Dates
Begin by figuring out which specific area of Hilton Head you want to browse, and the choose dates you'll be vacationing.
Select a Size
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Be mindful that most properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the family room. You'll need to determine what is most appropriate for your party. Generally rental listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Stick to a Budget
Check to make sure "15 Fazio Villas ~ Recently Renovated 3BR Townhome, Short Walk to the Beach!" suits your budget *during your desired week*. If a few individuals or relatives are sharing the cost, ensure each group understands their responsibilities and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to contribute. Typically, one member of the group will be in charge of making the complete reservation and collecting each party's contribution.
Create a list of "Wants" and "Requirements"
What home features is your group interested in? Do you just desire a rental home with a swimming pool, hot tub or volleyball court? Do you wish to be away from it all, or near a city setting? Are items like beach chairs, gas grills, beach umbrellas, carts or coolers available and included with your rental home payment? Gather a list of "needs and desires" from your group to help narrow your search to the most suitable property.
Do certain people in your party have specialized needs? If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are required, factor that into your search. The majority of property postings will include a list of amenities.
Don't forget to include your best friend! Animal guidelines are different at each rental property. Read descriptions thoroughly. Don't forget to read agreements and contracts carefully. Service fees may apply when animals are included. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Start your Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Hilton Head local vacation homes" for local vacation home management companies. In addition to offering distinctive properties, local agencies offer top-notch service..
Re-read the description to make sure the vacation home has everything that you need. If lacking, the home management company might know of comparable properties that better suit your style and budget..
While not true for all properties, many owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Your easiest opportunity for a lower rate will be shifting to an off-season week.
Study The Agreement
Read the entire agreement and make sure you fully understand who is liable for:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Make sure your price includes all taxes and fees.
If you wish to Cancel
Ensure that you understand the cancellation policy prior to reserving. You'll probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which typically costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of your standard vacation rental price, provides travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any nights missed a result of personal medical related emergencies or weather, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or extra gas.
When everything seems right, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. You'll likely have to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Know Who to Call
Make sure to get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We suggest keeping the contact's details in your smart phone and wallet.
Good luck on reserving your rental home! You're on the right path to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental property immediately upon arrival. We also recommend promptly calling the rental home manager with a report of any damages, together with your request for any critical fixes. This will protect against disagreements during check out.
- Ask questions. You might need instructions for a fireplace, Television or hot tub. Call your home manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save several hours of trouble.
- Please be considerate of the local community. Permanent residents frequently live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Local people can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Make certain to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental secured when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Clean up a bit. Regardless of whether you're paying a housekeeping fee, The rental home really needs to be in good shape. Kitchen sinks brimming with pots and pans, substantial sand on the flooring and sticky messes ought to be dealt with before leaving.
- When your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the property to make sure that no damage occurred during your remain. Whenever possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have an enjoyable time? Many property management companies and rental websites make it easy for travellers to provide comments. If your rental home and/or property manager was first-rate, they'll appreciate your compliments. If something was unacceptable and they didn't fix it in a reasonable manner, or when the rental home was not as described, you should note that as part of your review.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your traveling companions. How did they like the property? If everything was fantastic, next year's trip planning will be relatively easy. If not, you have acquired useful experience that can help with your next search.
- Coligny Park - 2.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.3 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.1 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 5.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.3 miles