- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dishes & Utensils
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Station Contact
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room/Equipment
- Heated Pool
- Hospital Contact
- Indoor Pool
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Police Contact
- Spa Whirlpool
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
About this PropertyVillamare 1409-
- 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom villa
- Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1: 1 King bed, flat panel TV, and refreshed en-suite bath with a huge glass enclosed walk in shower.
- Bedroom 2: 2 Queen beds, flat panel TV, balcony access, and access to a updated private bathroom with tub/shower combo
- Sleeper Couch in Living Room
- Washer and Dryer
- Wifi and cable TV
- Entirely-supplied, well-supplied and updated kitchen with granite counters, updated cabinets and stainless appliances
- Tastefully finished with new and calming furnishings
- Living room and bedroom balconies for appreciating the sea vistas.
- Community parking lot with unassigned parking.
- Villamare includes an indoor heated pool, spa with a exercise room, sauna, steam room and a sizable oceanfront pool with heated spa offering copious vistas of the Atlantic Sea. Also savor a covered gazebo with bathrooms plus picnic outdoor space with tables, grilles, benches and swings
- Sea boardwalk for Villamare visitors only, located just past oceanfront pool
- Keyless entry for direct check-in and convenient check-out
- Guests have access to Goode Holiday Units app for unit info, area guides and local perks!
Villamare 1409 is a freshly modernized and updated superb 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom villa located on the fourth level of The Villamare in Palmetto Dunes. This 4th floor, sea view villa is located in building one and has sea vistas from the balcony shared by living room and master bedroom as well as the balcony access from the guest bedroom.
Enter the villa and instantly appreciate the sea view directly in front of you via the huge floor-to-ceiling windows at the back wall of the villa. The upgraded comfort plank vinyl wood floors give a tasteful and inviting welcome. The updated and completely-supplied kitchen greets you with its granite counter tops, new stainless appliances and sizable breakfast bar with seating for four. The dining room is adjacent to the kitchen, offers seating for four and opens to the living room. The living room has new and updated furnishings, including a sleeper couch, wall-mounted flat panel intelligent TV and gorgeous sea view. You have access to the balcony from the living room and the master bedroom.
The master bedroom includes a king sized bed, generous wall-mounted flat screen TV and updated en-suite bath with a enormous glass enclosed walk in shower. Appreciate the sea view from the shared balcony, accessed from the master bedroom and living room.
The guest bedroom is located off the main entry area and has 2 queen beds, flat panel TV, balcony access with sea vistas, and updated private en-suite bathroom with tub/shower combo.
Guests of this villa very enjoy the cavernous, open living concept and proximity to the sea!
This handsome condo has wifi, cable, washer and dryer and a keyless entry system for your comfort.!
Savor your villa by the sea at this superb oceanfront complex of Villamare. Thoughtful architectural and landscape design provides a relaxing and calming environment.
Villamare includes an indoor heated pool, spa with a exercise room, sauna, steam room and a generous oceanfront pool with heated spa offering generous vistas of the Atlantic Sea. Also enjoy a covered gazebo with bathrooms plus picnic outdoor space with tables, grilles, benches and swings for your appreciation.
Within straighforward walking distance, you will find the Fazio and Arthur Hills golf courses, Palmetto Dunes Tennis Center, bicycle, kayak, canoe units and the Marriott and the Omni Hotels!!!
Guests of this villa have access to the Goode Holiday Units App for unit info, area guide and local perks!
- Many property management companies and vacation rental properties supply Hilton Head area promotional travel magazines which feature offers, either offered individually by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the local merchant itself. These guides may provide a great start to your vacation rental search.
- Is it possible to change your vacation week? Off-peak times provide considerable discounts.
- Are you a military veteran? Plenty of management companies offer discounted rates to vets and active-duty servicemembers. Make sure to confirm with property owner to see if your visiting crew is eligible for a reduced price.
- Is there a specific experience that you are mainly anticipating during your stay? Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the adventures and attractions you are most excited about.
- Vacation rental companies and individual rental owners typically offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which generally add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental cost, offers vacationers reimbursement of their travel costs for any nights missed as a result of health-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unanticipated hotel room stay or additional fuel. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
How to Book a Vacation Home
You may be shocked to discover how many vacation rentals are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of properties available allows them to find an perfect retreat to suit their Hilton Head group, from low-noise condominiums to colossal event homes with several bedrooms.
The majority of rentals in Hilton Head are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local rental management agencies. Rental owners typically select management companies to assist with promoting and advertising, house cleaning and routine maintenance.
Here are some tips and suggestions to help you navigate the vacation home search and reservation process.
How to find and reserve the right rental home:
Do you believe "Beautifully renovated 4th floor oceanfront villa!" is the best vacation property for your next getaway? Look over this check list to confirm it fits your needs.
Search Early and Frequently
Hilton Head vacation homes are reserved many months (and up to a year) in advance. For the greatest selection, start your planning and search 6-12 months in advance of your trip. Holiday reunions can be a popular time for family groups to plot their Summer vacations..
Choose a Village and Date
Agreement can be challenging between family members, but as soon as this challenging part is finished everything will start to slide in place.
Decide on a Size
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Remember that that a lot of vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the family room. You will need to figure out what is suitable for the family. Most rental home listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Determine Your Budget
Will the preferred rental fit your budget during that prime Summer week? If many groups or family members are sharing the cost, ensure each party knows their obligation and has approved a maximum they are willing to chip in. Usually, one person in the group will be liable for making the complete reservation and collecting each family member's contribution.
Let's Talk Amenities
What home features is the group searching for? Is a screened deck a requirement? Are you more enthusiastic about wildlife or amusements? Are extras like beach chairs, grills, beach umbrellas, buggies or coolers at your disposal and included in your rental property payment? Create a list of priority features to help narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Circumstances
Oftentimes the elder generation has challenges with staircases. Make sure you remember and ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
What About Furry Family Members?
Are you or other members of the gang visiting with a four-legged friend? While a number of rental homes allow pets, rules and fees vary per rental. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Examine your agreement carefully! Additional charges may apply when animals are added. Ask questions *before* you book!
It Is Time to Search
Once the area, time and people are decided, search multiple sources to find the best vacation rental selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Hilton Head local vacation homes" for local rental management companies. In addition to having distinctive rental properties, local companies provide top-notch service..
Re-read the description to be certain the vacation home has everything you need. If something is missing, the rental management company might know of comparable properties that suit your style and budget..
Although not true for all rental properties, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season stay, try getting an additional night. Off-peak weeks will be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Read Through The Agreement
You should know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Ensure that your quoted fee includes all state taxes and fees.
Cancelling your Rental Home
Cancellation policies vary for each property. You will likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives you comfort should disaster strike.
Once you think you've identified "the one", begin the booking process. You'll probably need to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Contact's Information
Make sure you get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We recommend storing the contact's details in your phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental home right away. We also suggest immediately getting in touch with the property manager with a report of any damage, together with your request for any repairs. If there is a disagreement about legal liability later, having the recorded problems and communication attempts should be very helpful.
- Ask questions. If you have any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the house, condo access, swimming pool operations, etc... we suggest you ask the rental manager immediately. A quick phone call helps prevent many head aches.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Residents invariably live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a trip considerably more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Locals are a good source of suggestions.
- Enjoy your stay! Make certain to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the property secured when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Tidy up a bit. Even though you're having to pay a house cleaning fee, The vacation home really needs to be in very good condition. Sinks brimming with pots and pans, excessive beach sand on the floors and sticky messes ought to be remedied prior to leaving.
- Make sure to walk through the rental one final time and check for damages. If it is possible, do this walk-out review with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you rate your experience? Virtually all rental home sites ask for testimonials after your stay . Rental owners and property managers will thank you for favorable critiques. If anything was wrong and they didn't correct it in a reasonable manner, or when the vacation rental wasn't as described, you may want to make it a point in your review.
Did everybody have a blast? Maybe everything turned out to be outstanding and you are excited to re-book the same rental for next year. If not, you've acquired invaluable rental search experience that will help with the next search.
- Coligny Park - 2.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.4 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.2 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.5 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.3 miles