- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Paper Towels
- Pets Considered
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertySplendidly furbished ground level villa with open living areas, 70 Fairway is one of our exclusive Premier Properties. The rear lagoon view from the sunroom or patio will take your breath away! Just a brief five min. walk to the superb Atlantic Sea beaches via Beach Access 45, puts you away from the hordes but still offers the appreciation of a public restroom/changing area. Full size washer and dryer and a entirely supplied kitchen are just some of the additional bonuses with this unit.
As with all of our villas, two complimentary bicycles are included to discover the miles of Seapines bicycles paths, many with low intensity lighting for riding safely at nighttime. Harbour Town or the South Beach Village are just 1 1/2 miles away. Guided horseback rides go into the 600 acre forest preserve from Seapines Lawton riding stables--complimentary petting zoo for all ages. The rear area bridge over the lagoon ends in a well maintained practice putting green.
Check in is a wind as we mail your Sea Pines car pass and door code to you ahead of your arrival, eliminating the need to stop and wait at security.
Money Saving Strategies
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses provide Hilton Head area travel discount books that feature money-saving offers, either offered individually by merchants, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the local merchant itself. These guides may provide a good start to your rental search.
- Are you able to switch your trip dates? Shoulder seasons special offer fantastic offers.
- Several vacation rental companies and owners offer discounts for active and veteran members of the US Armed forces, or repeat vacation goers of the same vacation home. Be sure to confirm with property management company to see if your travelling group is eligible for a price reduction.
- Some homes are particularly designed for specific groups of visitors. Event homes are ideal for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate retreats. Some rentals cater to beach bums. Other properties are positioned close to music venues. If there's a specific Hilton Head atteaction that you love, be on the lookout for properties that cater especially to you.
- Rental companies and individual home owners typically offer customers an opportunity to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base term rate, offers travellers reimbursement of their travel expenses for any nights missed as a consequence of personal medical-related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas.
General Rental Home Tricks & Tips
Newcomers are often surprised at the range and wide range of short term rental properties available in the Hilton Head area. With such a wide selection, vacationers are certain to come across a vacation home which matches their wishes and spending plan.
The vast majority of vacation homes in Hilton Head are privately operated and many are represented by experienced local rental management companies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, technology and experience to provide easy operational management on behalf of the property owner..
We have assembled a short guide to assist you in getting most out of your rental property experience.
Finding and reserving the perfect rental property:
Do you think "SeaPines, Short walk to the beach, Pet friendly, 2 free bicycles" is the best rental for your upcoming visit? Read this guide to confirm it fits your needs.
Search Early and Often
Hilton Head rentals start booking early. To assure the very best selection of vacation rentals, we advise searching and reserving your Hilton Head vacation home 6-12 months before your travel dates, whenever possible. A lot of visitors choose to begin their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve gatherings.
Find your Area and Identify Dates
Oftentimes, the toughest portion of scheduling your trip is deciding on where to go, and when. As soon as the big decisions are tackled, everything else becomes more straightforward.
Selecting an Adequately-Sized Rental property
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Bear in mind that most vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room space. It is important to figure out what is acceptable for your party. Most rental listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Determine Your Budget
Does your chosen rental suit your budget during that choice Summer week? Make certain to get cost-sharing commitments from company before booking a pricey vacation property. A single member of your family must be in charge of getting payments and accepting responsibility for the whole rental payment at time of reservation.
Create a list of "Wants" and "Necessities"
What amenities is your family searching for? Is a screened-in deck a necessity? Does the property need to be beach front, downtown, or near wildlife? Are bed sheets offered with the rental agreement, or do you need to provide your own? Create a list of priority conveniences to facilitate narrow your search.
Appropriate access could make or break a trip for the less-mobile. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is required, factor that into your search. Almost all property listings include a list of amenities.
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Make sure you include your companion! Although quite a few rental homes allow dogs, guidelines and fees vary per rental. Make certain you read agreements and contracts carefully. Extra fees or costs may be applied to your agreement.
Start your Search
A number of websites exist to match renters with property owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Hilton Head local rentals" for local vacation home management companies. Local vacation rental management companies pride themselves on a superior vacation experience.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to confirm the vacation rental has everything you need. If something is missing, the vacation rental management company may know of comparable properties that fit your style and budget..
Although not true for all rental properties, many rental owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Off-peak weeks will likely be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Read Through The Contract
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Utility bills
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, animal and other additional fees.
If you want to Cancel
Make sure you are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Vacation rental management companies and home owners often offer their clients the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It provides peace of mind should disaster strike.
When everything seems right, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. Do not forget that most rental contracts require a considerable rental down payment and/or security deposit to safeguard the property owner.
Where to Get Help
Put the rental manager's contact information into your cell phone and wallet for easy access to answers during your visit.
Good job on reserving your vacation home! You're on your way to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental home right away. If you discover property damage, or if fixes are required get in touch with the rental manager straight away. This can prevent conflicts during checkout.
- When there's any ambiguity about parking, policies of the property, condo access, swimming pool operations, etc... we suggest you ask the property manager immediately. A brief phone call helps prevent many headaches.
- Remember to respect your nearby neighbors. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Local people can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best nachos, have a great date night, or the best places for wildlife?
- Make sure that you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are away, just like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Confirm that you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cabinets and wardrobes.
- Once your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the rental to make sure that no property damage occurred in the course of your remain. We suggest walking through with the rental manager wherever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a great time? Just about all vacation rental management companies and rental websites make it easy for renters to give reviews. If the rental and/or property manager was great, they will likely appreciate your positive reviews. If anything went wrong, we advise being understanding but straightforward with regards to stay. Top property owners and managers will work very hard to correct the issue.
Did everyone have a blast? With a little luck everything was perfect and you're happy to re-book the property for next year. Otherwise, you've acquired invaluable rental search experience that can help with your next search.